Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 338: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Yay!! my exams r ova!! n wt a treat..tomorrow sat special!! balle balle! lol

yay!! madhu gna return...i think 2mrws special wil focus around mre revelation on wt happened in the past...i hpe this track shws tht DP was NOT a bad man... already DSP doesnt think much ov him lets hpe this track changes his views in a gd way!

cnt way for madhu 2 return...bt yeh kya dutta called her bk n we had no scene 2 shw hw he exactly did? lol...obv ova da phone bt this guy neva spoke 2 her hw on earth did he manage 2 gt her 2 cum bk..

cnt w8 for madhu-baji LS, madhu-dutta bonding n obv madhu helpin out in this track...considering they r focusing around DP's past n business mayb they cud shw hw madhu knws a lot abt it n knws a lot of the ppl..like mayb she knws sanjayrao pretty well... or is in touch with her...

btw jus heard abt Shabbir replacing MR as DSP--its so nt gna work..bad decision by Shabbir if its tru---tho m hpin its ntOuch

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 20 May 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideAni_La_Iamjagrutidivy_11prncz

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Hugwow that was ace really love all the dutta nakusha.moments where both of them have this silent concern for baaji yet thinking that if they told one another then it would cause more upset.
really really want dutta to walk down stairs and catch baaji and nakus..love to see what his dialogue.., his reaction would be.

really enjoyed it..plus the pani ka jug scene was a little be of a heartbeat time phase.. for some reason i think dutta should and may have sensed that naku was using paani as an excuse for something. i think it would be awesome an dead suited to the sharpness of duttas character for him to turn up see them both and confront nakusha...tell her that he suspected that there was something wrong right from the moment she began flinching when he mentioned the pani ka jug thing!
i so would have loved to see this on screen khair...non the less its great, thank you very much, looking forward to 2morrow!!

Edited by jagrutid - 20 May 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideYuvika_15mnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Amazing ,, Epi BB ... Hug

Dutta is not hungry  becoz of this unsolved business of Felsh trade , now his biological father is sme where connected  
Dutta, like a  Child refused to eat LOL 
Nakku stubborn ,,feeding Dutta .Embarrassed  was a cute moment Tongue

but the highlight was baji ,, i was holding my breath till he was out of the house , OMG  hw many times he almost got shot or caught ,,, ,i was hod,ing my breath and saying bhaag baji baag bajji

when he started running toward his car ,, ignited it , I was so scared abhi  , car nahin chalegii but atlast he left and reached PW  whooosh  !!!!!!

so sweet  of Dutta and nakku worryign abt baaji without letting each other know ,,,I have never seen Dutta call any one before ,,and he calling Bajji  was symbolic this time

Wooh hooo bajji not only  u  entered , escaped , killed a few goons but also managed to  get same saboot,, ( hope the letter dnt fall off  Ouch)

ya me too think the woman seems to be related to nana  ...

oh so many  q's to be a'd

now double treat yeahh PartyParty Sat  Epi tmrw and then we got a promo  too ,,

Ana awesome promo ,, the BG music was perrrfect  with the shots,,,,

thnsk you BB and Ana and all you lovely writers Godbless
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12ivy_11

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
One word !

URghh ye sat epi mere exams kay beech main he rakhna tha !!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jagrutidivy_11prncz

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

One word !

URghh ye sat epi mere exams kay beech main he rakhna tha !!!!!!!!!!!

revision break mein quick time phadlena! Wink
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Originally posted by Lekz

Thanks a ton BB. Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHug

Knew there was something wrong today..well the TOI news confirmed.
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Please don't cry. Please. Does it really matter? I have not issues with the new Dutta wanna be but this character for me is Mishal Raheja and no one else. So just dont watch it. Just stick with D-N The Real Eternal Story and here no mai ka laal can take Dutta away from us viewers. 

perk up, please.

Post script: Sorry if I butted in knowing this post was for Bandbajao. But couldn't help.

Hey Moony ,, ( me late tonite )  so  true (@bold ),,Dutta is Mishal , Mishal  is Dutta
for us

..I cannot see any other actor living that role  ,,,and yes the Vintage and Eternal  Story are here na  for us to  relive and enjoy the story what would have been ,,
infact  this is the only ( I think )  show that has a written version fo the story continuing even after the fans have left watchign the show,

swriee  , me too , couldnt help myself seconding this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iam

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
The story is getting more and more interesting. Dutta snuggling to Naku in his sleep...Day Dreaming
Never got to see it onscreen. Cry
And finally we see Baji in action alone while Dutta sits at home worried for him. I think its Dutta's turn to eavesdrop now.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 21 May 2011 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

The story is getting more and more interesting. Dutta snuggling to Naku in his sleep...Day Dreaming
Never got to see it onscreen. Cry
And finally we see Baji in action alone while Dutta sits at home worried for him. I think its Dutta's turn to eavesdrop now.
i knwCry the mre i read these updates the mre i feel sad tht we cud hav seen al this on screen if onli the channel didnt interfereAngry i mean this is the romance we always wntd 2 c between tasha... its gr8 reading it bt its a dif feeling wen u watch it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

Go to top