Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 338: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 6)

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
The Dutta-Naku-Khane ki thali today brought back the Suresh track.

Naku had left his room and given him a piece of her mind in her unique *knock out punch pulled with kid gloves* way and Dutta had gone into that -mujhe khana nehi chahiye/ kya maine kisi se kaha ki mujhe khana chahiye-mode. He ate only whe Naku fed him or served. Kind of broke the fast with that glass of orange juice.

Kya ruthna thaa...Kya abhimaan tha...Nau pe ulta pressure dalne ka kya andaaz...
And we loved him for that childlike anger.

Seems Dutta stops eating whenever he is at unease. Today too he was probably not eating from a feeling that we all must have had at some time or the other...just before the board exams. An unknown fear and tight tension. But Naku fed him finally...Babi would have been proud of her daughter today.

Then again Dutta is on record having said "ajeeb baat hai! tere haath se khata hoon tabhi pet bharta hai'.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_IamprnczElysiaivy_11

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by Elysia

Okay.

Rupali, Ramdas, Damya, Damodar, Nana, Dutta, Sanjayrao Wacko

Damya, I assume, is what Damodar was called. I'm also assuming that I was wrong about Sriram and that the third man on the photograph was Ramdas who was in love with Rupali and vice versa. But in his letters to her, it was obvious that they couldn't be together ('cause of her bhau aka Nana), so that woman lying in her bed is probably Rupali who ended up damaged - somehow - probably because of either Ramdas, Damodar, or them both.

Nana obviously wants revenge on Dutta for the sins of his father, so Damodar must've been a trusted friend and must've screwed up somehow. How does all this involve Madhu, though? Rupali must be her mother or maybe she's Dutta's mother (but I doubt Nana would harm his own nephew), because it seems that he cares for the woman attached to the wires :D

Where is Ramdas in all this? Still alive? Dead? Is he the one behind the women trafficking? Was he a betrayer and the reason Rupali ended up in her current state? I doubt that Damodar is the red-handed culprit in all this, because I have a feeling that Dutta is supposed to come to terms with the fact that his father wasn't as horrible as he's assuming. I also have a feeling that Damodar might've actually tried to help Rupali out somehow, but... something happened.

I'm 99 percent certain about one thing: The woman in the bed is blood-related to Nana.

This is my two cents for today. Too tired to even think of writing an essay, but... Saturday special tomorrow and I'm sure something will be revealed.

I have to say that this is really well-plotted out. I can't figure out what's going on and it's killing me. But in a good way. Kudos to the writers! It's a plot within a plot. Ingenious.

P.S: I do NOT trust Ramdas. And the man whom Baji recognized outside Nana's house was the same as the one who was doing the women trafficking deal - so Nana is involved with these guys.

Questions questions questions Ana!! Breathe!!!! I am sure we'll get a clue tomorrow since there is a promo also Tongue LOLLOL But yes, I agree it is too mysterious. Like I said before I don't read what is written in advance and I am really wanting to go ahead and read it but i won't! So i agree with you  this Rupali certainly seems blood-related to Nana... How? What? When? Ramdas??? I don't know. Yes, Damya could be Damodar only like a nick name for him or something? Confused

You know na, once I start rambling, I don't even stop to breathe.

Well, at least there are more potential bachelors for my Duttashri (Ramdas, Sanjayrao) . Baji, thanks to Mooner, is no longer an option. Even though I keep telling her that he's technically not an uncle to Duttashri.

Anyway. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I'm sure it's gonna be a thrill ride [insert evil laugh here].

Edited by Elysia - 20 May 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideAni_La_Iamprncz

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

aga droopy_asleep... kiti pleasant surprise zhalay manala... tumhi marathi??? wow! Embarrassed nakkich mumbai la kadhi hi aalis ki aadhich saang... nakki tharvuya mag? Thank you so much dear. It was a very motivating post. I shall surely convey to the writer Smile 

Call Me Harshita dear...I have a very mixed heritage you see...Tamilian by birth, Maharashtrian cause I grew up in Pune and now married to a Sindhi...so truly Desi at heart :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12prncz

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton BB. Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHug

Knew there was something wrong today..well the TOI news confirmed.
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

bandbajaomnx12prncz

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Thanks a ton BB. Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHug

Knew there was something wrong today..well the TOI news confirmed.
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Please don't cry. Please. Does it really matter? I have not issues with the new Dutta wanna be but this character for me is Mishal Raheja and no one else. So just dont watch it. Just stick with D-N The Real Eternal Story and here no mai ka laal can take Dutta away from us viewers. 

perk up, please.

Post script: Sorry if I butted in knowing this post was for Bandbajao. But couldn't help.

Edited by Moontide - 20 May 2011 at 2:07pm

bandbajaomnx12prncz

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Dea Bandbajao,

I have a request. Now that there are a few new characters coming in to the story, can we have them casted too? I mean the way you had come up with Govind Namdeo's name, can we have faces attached to Samjay Rao, Roopali, Ramdas, the ailing lady attached to med equips and all? That way 'seeing' will become easy. And now I want to see the real LTL all the more.

bandbajaomnx12prncz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Dea Bandbajao,

I have a request. Now that there are a few new characters coming in to the story, can we have them casted too? I mean the way you had come up with Govind Namdeo's name, can we have faces attached to Samjay Rao, Roopali, Ramdas, the ailing lady attached to med equips and all? That way 'seeing' will become easy. And now I want to see the real LTL all the more.

Yes Moon I guess we can do that. Lets do it this way. Why don't you guys come up with the suggested faces for:

Rupali
Ramdas
Sanjayrao

I shall try and incorporate them as the new entrants in tomorrow's post on first page. Think and leave suggestions here. Shall read them tomorrow. Goodnight!!! SmileEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12prnczTheRager

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Elysia,

Just saw the promo. one word... WOW!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

Go to top