Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Great Update BB ...
What a thrilling episode !!!! Damodar past is really intriguing now...Cant wait for the mystery to unfold ...
Yay We getting saturday special too ...
.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh wow! a Baji special today 😊😊😊😊😊

Baji's Day out and we can't see it onscreen 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Baji was at the same location where Nakusha was a few days ago,both were intruders. Baji relied on Naku's description of the location but  just look at the  differentiated manner in which the shot has been described during both intrusions . One has to be a prolific writer to imagine and pen that.

Thanks BB and Elysia for the promo...special Saturday ahead.

-Ships
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the episode...loved Baji in action!😎

Dutta was being an akdu little boy again tonight😍

Thanks a lot BB!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review for Today:
The motto of today's episode for me has to be: Dhinchak Dhinchak - make way ladies...Baaji is back :)
I always felt that Baaji as a character got sidelined in the last few months of the show, for really no reason, he has always been a prominent figure in Dutta's life and today, we got to see really why he is Dutta's right hand man. He is skillful, smart, knows who to believe and follows through with his work. Those are exactly the qualities a Don like Dutta would want in a right hand - and Baaji has it all and more !!!! I loved the whole description of the room, the setting the letters, the pictures and Ramdas and Rupali...so my suspicion was correct that Rupali and possibly the old woman NS is caring for is his sister. I have a feeling, that Damodar did something to Rupali or was forced to marry her because Ramdas bailed...and then Madhu is a product of that :)...Ooo the possibilities are endless :)
I also have a feeling that Sriram Patil is not as honest as he seems to be...its a distinct possibility, that Damodar and Sriram tussle that day on the building has something to do with this girl.

Its also ironic that the writers chose the name Rupali...Naku's sister was called Roopa...no connection obviously, its just that the name choice stands out :)

Dutta is not very expressive in general, except when he is angry...today he was worried for Baaji...and thats why he didnt eat..and kept calling him. I hope now that Baaji and Naku are able to work this out.

Saturday Special????? Reallly??????????? Awesome Pawsome as my 2 year old would say :) Great promo Ana...and hopefully, mid way or towards the end of the episode, Dutta will believe Baaji and Naku...even if NS is not exposed...DSP will have some seeds of doubt...dekhte hain!!!

Sahi Jawab! Atta, mee Punyat hote, tar Mumbai la yeoon, BB tula and tujhya team-la nakki bhetacha prayatna kela asta...just to show how much this is appreciated!!

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Saturday special...yes...

Elysia...great promo.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Very intense and existing episode...so many questions...just can not wait to read what is going to happened next.

I am thinking that Madhu is going to play a important part...the lady may have something to do with Dutta and Madhu?...or she knows some secret?

Damodar must be responsible for Nana being lonely...also somehow responsible for the old lady...that is why his revenge toward Dutta is that everyone leave him and he is left all alone???

Rupali's bhau must be Nana?

Too many questions...great plot. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Colors got no idea what they lost and what they could have gain. The great thing about Dutta's character is that it is troubled and dark...he has done so much...take anything from his past and you got a great plot.

And then Mishal's amazing performance 😍...this show is so different...could have been something people would talk about in many many years...see..rewatch...and properly change the whole way Indian tv industry is.

Colors got no idea (maybe now they have realize it) what they could have done with this show...if they have given the show what it deserve.😑

It is very sad...My hopes is to see Mishal very...very soon...in a new show with a challenging character.
😊

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks BB for the update...😊

Baji.. Baji.. this is for you.....for taking that risk, for finding some clue, for coming out safetly..
good that the connections are slowly happening.. the same man that baji had seen that night is here.. but NS's past is also getting more complicated with all these characters..rupali, ramdas, damya..πŸ˜• 

Dutta.. you wanted nakku to feed you na? so you got up in the middle of your khana.. humko sab patha hain..πŸ˜‰

nakku tho aaj bach gayi..the jug was indeed empty..πŸ˜†

precap: hope dutta is not kept in an unknown land for long..
baji and nakku have to tell him everything soon..

Special episode ?..

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very good episod, Baji found some clue of DP, that old lady is Rupali? waiting for the mystry to unfold, Baji is injured, Both Datta & Naku are worried about him, He was caught but managed to escape. This is a thriller. Thanks for Saturday special, this is a pleasant surprise. Thanks BB & your team.😊

Thanks Ana for the promo😊
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Elysia

Okay.

Rupali, Ramdas, Damya, Damodar, Nana, Dutta, Sanjayrao

Damya, I assume, is what Damodar was called. I'm also assuming that I was wrong about Sriram and that the third man on the photograph was Ramdas who was in love with Rupali and vice versa. But in his letters to her, it was obvious that they couldn't be together ('cause of her bhau aka Nana), so that woman lying in her bed is probably Rupali who ended up damaged - somehow - probably because of either Ramdas, Damodar, or them both.

Nana obviously wants revenge on Dutta for the sins of his father, so Damodar must've been a trusted friend and must've screwed up somehow. How does all this involve Madhu, though? Rupali must be her mother or maybe she's Dutta's mother (but I doubt Nana would harm his own nephew), because it seems that he cares for the woman attached to the wires :D

Where is Ramdas in all this? Still alive? Dead? Is he the one behind the women trafficking? Was he a betrayer and the reason Rupali ended up in her current state? I doubt that Damodar is the red-handed culprit in all this, because I have a feeling that Dutta is supposed to come to terms with the fact that his father wasn't as horrible as he's assuming. I also have a feeling that Damodar might've actually tried to help Rupali out somehow, but... something happened.

I'm 99 percent certain about one thing: The woman in the bed is blood-related to Nana.

This is my two cents for today. Too tired to even think of writing an essay, but... Saturday special tomorrow and I'm sure something will be revealed.

I have to say that this is really well-plotted out. I can't figure out what's going on and it's killing me. But in a good way. Kudos to the writers! It's a plot within a plot. Ingenious.

P.S: I do NOT trust Ramdas. And the man whom Baji recognized outside Nana's house was the same as the one who was doing the women trafficking deal - so Nana is involved with these guys.

Questions questions questions Ana!! Breathe!!!! I am sure we'll get a clue tomorrow since there is a promo also πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But yes, I agree it is too mysterious. Like I said before I don't read what is written in advance and I am really wanting to go ahead and read it but i won't! So i agree with you  this Rupali certainly seems blood-related to Nana... How? What? When? Ramdas??? I don't know. Yes, Damya could be Damodar only like a nick name for him or something? πŸ˜•
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: inosh

Woot... Saturday special. Yuppy...

Well written and well visualized πŸ‘

CV and PS you will miss this story big time, your loss. I pity you over your Digu Sahiba stuff.

Thank you inosh! πŸ˜³ Yes indeed, it is giving me so much excitement. If this were a book, i would have read it cover to cover! πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Yipeee saturday special... it would be at  08.30pm only naaa... 

I just love the way Dutta and Naku care for Baaji...  even if Dutta is not spelling his concern for Baaji, he is worried for him n keeps trying to connect to him...

Chalo... from now onwards Dutta is not going to sleep hungry...

Oh wa all we were thinking... yahan toh paani ka jug sach mooch khali tha... Hope dutta also goes down to find wa was taking Naku so long to get water ... he is not going to sleep now as he is worried for Baaji too.

Oh my my ... baaji fultoo 007 style... and in action too... So the NS ke BG's know Baaji had come to the place... now lets see what NS has to do..

Ramdas's letter to Rupali ...is a bit confusing ... i actually din get "woh (damya) be bharose ka hain.. bhau ke saath milke woh kuch bhi kar sakta hain"  I guess the past is connected to some one in dutta's family having a sad ending to a love story...

The story is gripping and am excited for it to be unfolded... 

Thanks Ana for the promo too... hope we get one more promo for next week too...

Thank you Rama😳 Yes, Baji's missing and Dutta has his own way of showing his concern. Naku toh bal bal bach gayi. πŸ˜† Lets see what the Saturday special will bring I hope kuch to mystery khule πŸ˜†