Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing ,, Epi BB ... πŸ€—

Dutta is not hungry  becoz of this unsolved business of Felsh trade , now his biological father is sme where connected  
Dutta, like a  Child refused to eat πŸ˜† 
Nakku stubborn ,,feeding Dutta .😳  was a cute moment πŸ˜›

but the highlight was baji ,, i was holding my breath till he was out of the house , OMG  hw many times he almost got shot or caught ,,, ,i was hod,ing my breath and saying bhaag baji baag bajji

when he started running toward his car ,, ignited it , I was so scared abhi  , car nahin chalegii but atlast he left and reached PW  whooosh  !!!!!!

so sweet  of Dutta and nakku worryign abt baaji without letting each other know ,,,I have never seen Dutta call any one before ,,and he calling Bajji  was symbolic this time

Wooh hooo bajji not only  u  entered , escaped , killed a few goons but also managed to  get same saboot,, ( hope the letter dnt fall off  )

ya me too think the woman seems to be related to nana  ...

oh so many  q's to be a'd

now double treat yeahh πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Sat  Epi tmrw and then we got a promo  too ,,

Ana awesome promo ,, the BG music was perrrfect  with the shots,,,,

thnsk you BB and Ana and all you lovely writers Godbless
πŸ€—

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One word !

URghh ye sat epi mere exams kay beech main he rakhna tha !!!!!!!!!!!
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kiran255

One word !

URghh ye sat epi mere exams kay beech main he rakhna tha !!!!!!!!!!!

revision break mein quick time phadlena! πŸ˜‰
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Moontide

Please don't cry. Please. Does it really matter? I have not issues with the new Dutta wanna be but this character for me is Mishal Raheja and no one else. So just dont watch it. Just stick with D-N The Real Eternal Story and here no mai ka laal can take Dutta away from us viewers. 

perk up, please.

Post script: Sorry if I butted in knowing this post was for Bandbajao. But couldn't help.

Hey Moony ,, ( me late tonite )  so  true (@bold ),,Dutta is Mishal , Mishal  is Dutta
for us

..I cannot see any other actor living that role  ,,,and yes the Vintage and Eternal  Story are here na  for us to  relive and enjoy the story what would have been ,,
infact  this is the only ( I think )  show that has a written version fo the story continuing even after the fans have left watchign the show,

swriee  , me too , couldnt help myself seconding this

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The story is getting more and more interesting. Dutta snuggling to Naku in his sleep...😍
Never got to see it onscreen. 😭
And finally we see Baji in action alone while Dutta sits at home worried for him. I think its Dutta's turn to eavesdrop now.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

The story is getting more and more interesting. Dutta snuggling to Naku in his sleep...😍

Never got to see it onscreen. 😭
And finally we see Baji in action alone while Dutta sits at home worried for him. I think its Dutta's turn to eavesdrop now.

i knw😭 the mre i read these updates the mre i feel sad tht we cud hav seen al this on screen if onli the channel didnt interfere😑 i mean this is the romance we always wntd 2 c between tasha... its gr8 reading it bt its a dif feeling wen u watch it...
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damiya could be Damodar and he mightve been a loyal friend of that Saab guy who I presume is Rupali's bro. So all in all it could be that Damodar caused Rupali and Nana's love story ka break up or atleast hurt Rupali in the process.  Nana who is bearing this heartbreak seeing his love lie helpless on bed wants to avenge it so is getting D to suffer, I guess.

The best part for me in this show has always been D-Bs love for each other and even today D was so concerned for his friend and I loveddd reading it.