Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The Dutta-Naku-Khane ki thali today brought back the Suresh track.

Naku had left his room and given him a piece of her mind in her unique *knock out punch pulled with kid gloves* way and Dutta had gone into that -mujhe khana nehi chahiye/ kya maine kisi se kaha ki mujhe khana chahiye-mode. He ate only whe Naku fed him or served. Kind of broke the fast with that glass of orange juice.

Kya ruthna thaa...Kya abhimaan tha...Nau pe ulta pressure dalne ka kya andaaz...
And we loved him for that childlike anger.

Seems Dutta stops eating whenever he is at unease. Today too he was probably not eating from a feeling that we all must have had at some time or the other...just before the board exams. An unknown fear and tight tension. But Naku fed him finally...Babi would have been proud of her daughter today.

Then again Dutta is on record having said "ajeeb baat hai! tere haath se khata hoon tabhi pet bharta hai'.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Questions questions questions Ana!! Breathe!!!! I am sure we'll get a clue tomorrow since there is a promo also 😛 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But yes, I agree it is too mysterious. Like I said before I don't read what is written in advance and I am really wanting to go ahead and read it but i won't! So i agree with you  this Rupali certainly seems blood-related to Nana... How? What? When? Ramdas??? I don't know. Yes, Damya could be Damodar only like a nick name for him or something? ðŸ˜•

You know na, once I start rambling, I don't even stop to breathe.

Well, at least there are more potential bachelors for my Duttashri (Ramdas, Sanjayrao) . Baji, thanks to Mooner, is no longer an option. Even though I keep telling her that he's technically not an uncle to Duttashri.

Anyway. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode. I'm sure it's gonna be a thrill ride [insert evil laugh here].
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

aga droopy_asleep... kiti pleasant surprise zhalay manala... tumhi marathi??? wow! ðŸ˜³ nakkich mumbai la kadhi hi aalis ki aadhich saang... nakki tharvuya mag? Thank you so much dear. It was a very motivating post. I shall surely convey to the writer ðŸ˜Š 

Call Me Harshita dear...I have a very mixed heritage you see...Tamilian by birth, Maharashtrian cause I grew up in Pune and now married to a Sindhi...so truly Desi at heart :)
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a ton BB. 🤗
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Knew there was something wrong today..well the TOI news confirmed.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekz

Thanks a ton BB. 🤗

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Knew there was something wrong today..well the TOI news confirmed.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Please don't cry. Please. Does it really matter? I have not issues with the new Dutta wanna be but this character for me is Mishal Raheja and no one else. So just dont watch it. Just stick with D-N The Real Eternal Story and here no mai ka laal can take Dutta away from us viewers. 

perk up, please.

Post script: Sorry if I butted in knowing this post was for Bandbajao. But couldn't help.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Dea Bandbajao,

I have a request. Now that there are a few new characters coming in to the story, can we have them casted too? I mean the way you had come up with Govind Namdeo's name, can we have faces attached to Samjay Rao, Roopali, Ramdas, the ailing lady attached to med equips and all? That way 'seeing' will become easy. And now I want to see the real LTL all the more.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Moontide

Dea Bandbajao,

I have a request. Now that there are a few new characters coming in to the story, can we have them casted too? I mean the way you had come up with Govind Namdeo's name, can we have faces attached to Samjay Rao, Roopali, Ramdas, the ailing lady attached to med equips and all? That way 'seeing' will become easy. And now I want to see the real LTL all the more.

Yes Moon I guess we can do that. Lets do it this way. Why don't you guys come up with the suggested faces for:

Rupali
Ramdas
Sanjayrao

I shall try and incorporate them as the new entrants in tomorrow's post on first page. Think and leave suggestions here. Shall read them tomorrow. Goodnight!!! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³
Moontide thumbnail
Elysia,

Just saw the promo. one word... WOW!

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yay!! my exams r ova!! n wt a treat..tomorrow sat special!! balle balle! lol

yay!! madhu gna return...i think 2mrws special wil focus around mre revelation on wt happened in the past...i hpe this track shws tht DP was NOT a bad man... already DSP doesnt think much ov him lets hpe this track changes his views in a gd way!

cnt way for madhu 2 return...bt yeh kya dutta called her bk n we had no scene 2 shw hw he exactly did? lol...obv ova da phone bt this guy neva spoke 2 her hw on earth did he manage 2 gt her 2 cum bk..

cnt w8 for madhu-baji LS, madhu-dutta bonding n obv madhu helpin out in this track...considering they r focusing around DP's past n business mayb they cud shw hw madhu knws a lot abt it n knws a lot of the ppl..like mayb she knws sanjayrao pretty well... or is in touch with her...

btw jus heard abt Shabbir replacing MR as DSP--its so nt gna work..bad decision by Shabbir if its tru---tho m hpin its nt
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
🤗wow that was ace really love all the dutta nakusha.moments where both of them have this silent concern for baaji yet thinking that if they told one another then it would cause more upset.
really really want dutta to walk down stairs and catch baaji and nakus..love to see what his dialogue.., his reaction would be.

really enjoyed it..plus the pani ka jug scene was a little be of a heartbeat time phase.. for some reason i think dutta should and may have sensed that naku was using paani as an excuse for something. i think it would be awesome an dead suited to the sharpness of duttas character for him to turn up see them both and confront nakusha...tell her that he suspected that there was something wrong right from the moment she began flinching when he mentioned the pani ka jug thing!
i so would have loved to see this on screen khair...non the less its great, thank you very much, looking forward to 2morrow!!
Edited by jagrutid - 12 years ago