What kind of Raj Purohit these people are?

aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

What kind of Raj Purohit these people are?  They had their mandir closed.  People refuse to take aarti or take any Prasad.  No one gets up early in the morning.  I never saw Virat and his mom doing any thing religious.   So how can they be guardian of religion?

I have hard time believing this family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
U know this is a serial
And the mandir was closed because of a vow as told by BB but I think she had kept vow for getting RP pat.
And taking the arti i really don't know about this
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar thats only why dadaji does not want to give RP to them na
and telling believing rads and ya expecting also much much from her
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was BB's decision 12 years ago to close the door of the mandir and no puja to take place unless Dadaji gets better.
Every one in the house are scared of BB so they follow her rules.
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u, RP is about having religion faith and in god... so it's Mesh. fault for closing the mandir..Senior RP can't do anything as he is paralyzed... she has committed a sin! Mesh... has no manners and values and all she wan'ts is the property.. Hopefully rad can give her some sense, and fix more up in the house as she got the mandir opened.

Loved the post!
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree. Its wierd to see people in RP House being so lackadaisical in matters of rituals. In CB1 there was right amount of stress in these rituals by Dadima/Vaishali/Radhika/ RP etc. But here its the exact opposite. 

I can understand why BB was least interested cuz she was never a religious woman. Same applies for her Virat and Gopaldas who's life revolved around music and didnt care much for the RPtie. But what about Padma/ Daima? 

Daima...probably she is merely treated like a househelp and thus doesnt have a say in all. But how come Padma can raise her voice against CB but not for the rituals that are being avoided in the RP house??  

Well other than that i guess, the kids are only following what the elders did! Follow BB like dogs wagging their tails!
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

I agree. Its wierd to see people in RP House being so lackadaisical in matters of rituals. In CB1 there was right amount of stress in these rituals by Dadima/Vaishali/Radhika/ RP etc. But here its the exact opposite. 

I can understand why BB was least interested cuz she was never a religious woman. Same applies for her Virat and Gopaldas who's life revolved around music and didnt care much for the RPtie. But what about Padma/ Daima? 

Daima...probably she is merely treated like a househelp and thus doesnt have a say in all. But how come Padma can raise her voice against CB but not for the rituals that are being avoided in the RP house??  

Well other than that i guess, the kids are only following what the elders did! Follow BB like dogs wagging their tails!

agree with u
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think that now Radhika with help from Kahna open the temple from the house and soon all family pray with her every morning , jet Rohan do it and Dev was there and I am sure that Radhika with shes faith make happy all members of Purohit home