SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After reading the TB article I think it is not Rohan but it is BB who is keeping an eye on Radh and dev
Actually I think she is angry with everyone but does not show it even with radh becuz she think it is buz of Radh that Rohan is like this.
Just hope the TRP will go more higher mean get it top 5th position

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: viprakshi

agree with you

Thx
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar will see hope this happen...
agree with you dear...but don't know some times I feel that this is Rohen who keep on eye...don't no why?????Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
may be its BB
but not signifying to rads so that she can take signature and she does not care about all this except RP
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: anu17

yaar will see hope this happen...
agree with you dear...but don't know some times I feel that this is Rohen who keep on eye...don't no why?????

I am selient reader i agree with u rohan is normal he is acting as a child because he bringing them together .he knows all truth.wait and watch.Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

I am selient reader i agree with u rohan is normal he is acting as a child because he bringing them together .he knows all truth.wait and watch.

Even I thought that
So either it is Rohan or BB's man or she hr self let us see wht is going to happen
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Dont know it can be BB but...i guess she is too arrogant and conceited that she wouldnt think of keeping an eye on Rads, who according to her is a meek cow! And she would be least interested in what Rads does...whether she is having a fling with Dev or not doesnt matter to her cuz she is showing love towards Rads for the property. 

Rohan, yes...somehow i feel that he is not acting. That he is pretending that he is a kid but not...why? I dunno. However, this acting would go against his basic nature...and that is of a hysteric person when he doesnt get what we loves. If everything is acc. to his wish, he is happy and smiling...and if he doesnt get it, he can become mad!! He is impulsive and rash at that...

And during wedding wherein his love has denied to reciprocate his feelings...he went hysteric again...then, if his mental condition is stable, how come he is controlling his anger so much?? For such aperson to keep silent for a long time and behave like a kid...doesnt seem correct for me. 

Just my thoughts...am really confused!! Phew...hope they keep developing the characters and tracks slowly and they have to make the characters a little more interesting. BB, Rads, Dev have become monotonous...and they have to add some spice with multi dimensional characters like Rohan (atleast for now, he is enjoyable to watch), Shanti...or the entire Mansaram family, Mohini- Virat convo. These are interesting to watch!
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Dont know it can be BB but...i guess she is too arrogant and conceited that she wouldnt think of keeping an eye on Rads, who according to her is a meek cow! And she would be least interested in what Rads does...whether she is having a fling with Dev or not doesnt matter to her cuz she is showing love towards Rads for the property.

Rohan, yes...somehow i feel that he is not acting. That he is pretending that he is a kid but not...why? I dunno. However, this acting would go against his basic nature...and that is of a hysteric person when he doesnt get what we loves. If everything is acc. to his wish, he is happy and smiling...and if he doesnt get it, he can become mad!! He is impulsive and rash at that...

And during wedding wherein his love has denied to reciprocate his feelings...he went hysteric again...then, if his mental condition is stable, how come he is controlling his anger so much?? For such aperson to keep silent for a long time and behave like a kid...doesnt seem correct for me.

[/DIV
][DIV]Just my thoughts...am really confused!! Phew...hope they keep developing the characters and tracks slowly and they have to make the characters a little more interesting. BB, Rads, Dev have become monotonous...and they have to add some spice with multi dimensional characters like Rohan
(atleast for now, he is enjoyable to watch), Shanti...or the entire Mansaram family, Mohini- Virat
convo. These are interesting to watch!

Thx a lot you are right agree with you
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think too that Rohan watched them but now i think that maybe is Daima
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorinatm

I think too that Rohan watched them but now i think that maybe is Daima

There are lot of suspects so let us see who is the one keeping an eye on dev