Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Keva, this only proves whatever Mishal did was right and all the cast should have supported him, with so many channels and shows I am sure good artists will not be any short of work and they should have taken the call instead ruining their name in doing 3rd grade job.
shan2430 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tintiny

Keva, this only proves whatever Mishal did was right and all the cast should have supported him, with so many channels and shows I am sure good artists will not be any short of work and they should have taken the call instead ruining their name in doing 3rd grade job.

Oh really? Did the cast of Pratha decide to mass boycott?I sure applaud them then...i really wish the LTL1 cast had the guts to do something like that! Its not abt Mishal or supporting him...Its abt being true to story that was beautifully conceived,created and presented..How cud the cast allow themselves to be a part of something so degraded and degenerated as LCL.They have been part of LTL when it was at its best and now this!!For some weird reason i am disgusted with Mahi..She cud've participated in n reality shows,made appearances with her beau and what not..She had so much goodwill earlier but she knocked it all off by agreeing to LCL..tch..Dutta and Mishal will remain high in our memories but Naku has totally lost it now..