Laagi Tujhse Lagan

On ending of a show!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear Friends,

I logged onto IF just now and read the news Colors show Pratha is ending.  some comments from that news to which I only could laugh and appreciate...sorry for copying...

Posted on: 6 hours agoAmri174

Thank God!
Best decision to avert a disaster!

Keva

The cast of pratha deserves a standing ovation for quitting this show and thanks to them this show is ending hopefully more actors from Colors shows will quit so that we can have an end to ridiculous shows on this channel. Hope to read an article soon on Laagi Crap Se Lagan ending.

elu_ash

thank God not only good but excellent
decision

There are many more !!  Enjoy!! My thoughts about are exactly the same about LTL now...love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tin

There are some who accept, learn and move forward dealing with their egos and than there are others who don't. They love to get busted yet keeping their false ego and they don't learn ever.

End result -> Long term fall
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah me too wish LCL team realizes that it is time to quit the show... awaiting such a news myself as this show is beyond any redemption!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣

Thanks for sharing TinπŸ˜ƒ.

Wonder when will we hear the same good news re LCL. The day couldn't be soon enough.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I wonder how Colors does it. I mean all of their current shows are HATED by the viewers, if the discussions at IF are anything to go by...All Of Them. Says something about the Channel creative team, doesn't it?
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Once upon a time i used to think colors is the only channel which gives proper ending to its shows like Mohe rang de..jeevansaathi...sri krishna...and many more...now they have become just another crappy indian shop channel...I feel embarrassed to sometime accept that i watch indian shows..then people around me say"Kya saas bahu shows dekhti hai!"..actually watching indian shows and telly is considered a useless persuit...but say that u watch friends,the white collar,lost..desperate housewife...its called KOOL...i would not say tht those people are showing double standard..coz our indian telly shows and producers deserve the ridicule...LTL just proved it time and again! 
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PS was assigned Pratha too,,,,   chalo iska number toh lag gaya
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish not only their serials... but colors channel shuts down one day 
seriously they have made a mockery of arts and entertainment...
it was one channel which in its initial days actually changed my perception towards daily soaps...but they have proved that they are not different from others engaged in this business...sigh
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad you found my comment funny but seriously the cast of pratha had the power and they decided lets leave and hence end this show. I think the only way Colors shows are going to end is if the cast decides to quit the show coz Colors will continue the shows as long as they keep getting TRPs by experimenting with ridiculous tracks. 🀒