Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya (Page 7)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by muniza75

Tej Pammi make a fine pair...and act just fine...nahi toh generally emotional scenes are always overacted by female leads but Pammi is perfect with them...

MD he dint kill his asool...my POV...i think his asool says that u should give a second chance to the one repenting...he wasnt convinced till he saw Dev's genuine concern for his and Geet's relation adn thats what changed his perspective towards him...

He also gave second chance to Daarji remember...and even Arjun despite doubting him soo many times...only because Daarji too was repenting and Arjun showed signs of being nice... but MSK never forgives those who dont even repent like Naintara and Brij...

but yes...the situations are such that the dialogue might have seemed depthlessSmile

Well said darling, i said na i am way too tired right now that my brain not working properly, but seriously liked what you have said about his asool, and now i am feeling really good about that dialogue, thank u and lub ju for finally brought me back in formHugHug...

Muniza

HugHugHug  yayyy...i am glad you liked my POV...and always love you in the lively mood...i hope luvey comes too...i am sure she will rejuvenate you even more...she sure has the knack for itBig smile

Love youuu toooHugHug

Aiyyooo i am missing my MAc & Cheese now, yes she can make me laugh, but not sure if madam will come...Anyways love you for the lovely POV HugHug...

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBassomechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
boyfriendwa, anka, amru, Hugbefore I read ur replies let me go catch up to what else everyone is talking about Embarrassed

maaneet_piscesmechantefilleroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

abay main aayi tum chali gaye potia?

sooo sorry darling main shayad take likhne chali gayi thi... Embarrassed ab maaf karo dil saaf karo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

You all will be proud of me...I did not watch the episode again today...Yeh!!!   But, I have been tied up in meetings all day...so to temptation or the chance to watch it!!

ClapClapClapClap bravo good girl!!!! main tujhe bata dungi when logic comes back in the show! WinkTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dtri

Diva...memory very sharp...dialogue word to word yaad hai...very gooodddEmbarrassed

LOL Anka you gave me WAYYY Tooo much credit babes!! yeh toh Rewind, FWD, Pause ka kamaaal tha ROFL maine abhi abhi 1 second pehle mere boss ko kya status diya woh bhi main bhool gayi ROFL

ya I figured I would write first before responding to others takes... my actual episode analysis will be reflected in others takes... but I loved the scene sooo much and found so many symbolisms in there that I had to re-live it Embarrassed

acha toh tumne woh MSK wali digest dekh li LOLWinkTongue

BTW mera aaj ka joke sirf aur sirf tumhe dedicated that ROFLROFLROFL

I knew it, you had used same way like your mummy use to write, rewind forward and bindaas, jhakas dialogues bahar lolz...Good going beti, mumma ka naam roshan karogi...

Muniza
[/QUOTE]

ab itna toh seekhungi na mumma se? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@ Zzz : positive vibe toh idiot family ki identity hai...riteWink
U have a ot of predictions...main toh itna kabhi sochti hi nahi...jo dikhayege woh dekhte rahege Wink

@MD : EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ek aur baar love you tooHug

@ Diva : jaldi aa jaaon...ketchup karkeLOL

@Shivi : on off??? kaha ho tum, kaha ho tum???

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 20 May 2011 at 1:24pm

mysterygurl1427roseinbloomInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mechantefille

Cute is the one word that comes to mind when I saw today's epi..so I'll make a list of all the cute stuff...u hang on till then

Ola Family!!

The show was GOOOD!!

DITTO

I liked it. I had put behind everything about Dev's past, etc. But Maan brought it up with subtlety. It's clear he has hang ups about Nandini making a match with Dev. He just wants to be a good bro and do the right thing too.

I dont know I dont think so. I think he is just being non-prejudiced here that's all!!! I dont think it has anything to do with dev's past. I think he was just doing what he felt was the most balanced thing to do at that moment.

The Mahiii was way to extended today, but I loved the outcome. Waking up together...it was the cutest scene ever. Warm. Mushy. Gooey.All Me!!  I loved the bit where she woke up in his arms...sighhh i want more of it now.

LOL see my take for details LOLWinkTongue

Dev and Maan scene...Despite all the gile-shikve...I like that Maan still cares for his brother. He loves him. He can't fight that!

DITTO

The cherry on the top - teji pammi scene...my heart goes out to pammi. Man I love their jodi.
Muah

DITTO - I loved the fact that Tej was shown as someone who cares, but in his harsh rude ways... it was soo dreamy to see the CARING side of him Day Dreaming

I am totally agree with the red bold part, i seriously loved it the way she got up in his arms, loved the way she strtch her arms, and suddenly felt his face, and the way she got looked at him so near of her with smile, was very cute...

I even loved the dialogue of asool of MSK, but don't know hadn't touched me, it seems so fake to me now at this moment...First time in history of GHSP i founf chup bilkul chup so thanda...I think i am way too tiredOuch...

DITTO -mumz... me neither!!! Well asool wala dialogue was okay. Nothing special but not too bad... but chup bilkul chup was sooo out of context. totally unnecessary and created NO impact what so ever. they need to know where to put stuff like that!Angry

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

@ Zzz : positive vibe toh idiot family ki identity hai...riteWink
U have a ot of predictions...main toh itna kabhi sochti hi nahi...jo dikhayege woh dekhte rahege Wink

LOL-----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@MD : EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ek aur baar love you tooHug

Mujhe bhi do na Hug
@ Diva : jaldi aa jaaon...ketchup karkeLOL

nahiiin ab mind change kar diya... MUSTARD chalega? -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Shivi : on off??? kaha ho tum, kaha ho tum???

main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan... nursing home mein yaar samjha karooo -----> ROFLROFLROFLROFL

maaneet_piscesroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top