Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya (Page 6)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Anka haha thankyou for replying to my take .. btw didn't they apparently have Mouni Roy for the role of Sameera before but cancelled the plans :S ? Does anyone know why ?

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesEBassomechantefille

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Anka: Not only the actress playing Pammi but Prashant Chawla who plays Tej is doing another show on Star Plus .. so he keeps going back and forth hence the sort of delay in their track ..

Z

See we trying to reason out every move...looks like positivity rubbed too much on usLOL

abhi toh we can hope that we will get a conclusion to this story...and they dont leave it untold..

No idea...Mouni was to play...if she is going to play still is sthng nobody noes...i hope she does...i think she would be really niceBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mechantefille

Cute is the one word that comes to mind when I saw today's epi..so I'll make a list of all the cute stuff...u hang on till then

Ola Family!!

The show was GOOOD!!

I liked it. I had put behind everything about Dev's past, etc. But Maan brought it up with subtlety. It's clear he has hang ups about Nandini making a match with Dev. He just wants to be a good bro and do the right thing too.

The Mahiii was way to extended today, but I loved the outcome. Waking up together...it was the cutest scene ever. Warm. Mushy. Gooey.All Me!!  I loved the bit where she woke up in his arms...sighhh i want more of it now.

Dev and Maan scene...Despite all the gile-shikve...I like that Maan still cares for his brother. He loves him. He can't fight that!

The cherry on the top - teji pammi scene...my heart goes out to pammi. Man I love their jodi.
Muah

I am totally agree with the red bold part, i seriously loved it the way she got up in his arms, loved the way she strtch her arms, and suddenly felt his face, and the way she got looked at him so near of her with smile, was very cute...

I even loved the dialogue of asool of MSK, but don't know hadn't touched me, it seems so fake to me now at this moment...First time in history of GHSP i founf chup bilkul chup so thanda...I think i am way too tiredOuch...

Muniza

no MD it happens...sometimes it becomes irritating to digest what is against your usool... but i am sure these 2 days break will halp u get over it and make u feel better adn the fact that it is a daily soap at the end of the day..

Ammyy...tej pammi scene after soo many days felt good...u noe me feels the Pammi actress isnt very regular..i mean if u see she dint even shoot for laung da lashkara...maybe this is her part time project and thats why they are not able to focus on that track as much we want them to!!!

Ya Tej Pammi scene was cute, loved the way he gave her bangles, and said "kya kuch de nahin sakta hoon", i found it so cute...I am not sure if she is just part time, but yes her scenes are short, specially since last week...

Actually i liked his talking about asool, loved what he told Geet "main apne bhai ke liye kisi ko ghalat rai nahin de sakta, aur mere asool rishton se bhi badh kar hai, tum janti ho" i seriously loved it, but he by himself killed his asool for Geet, and forgave Dev, and being so normal with him...Tell you honestly i am very strict with my asool, i am very soft person, but anything which is really big like rape, killing someone, torture someone, i can't change my asool...I even believe to give punishment to my own blood, my own son if he is wrong somewhere...Anyways i know it's a show, but today this dialogue of Maan not touched me the way it use to touch...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Ya Tej Pammi scene was cute, loved the way he gave her bangles, and said "kya kuch de nahin sakta hoon", i found it so cute...I am not sure if she is just part time, but yes her scenes are short, specially since last week...

Actually i liked his talking about asool, loved what he told Geet "main apne bhai ke liye kisi ko ghalat rai nahin de sakta, aur mere asool rishton se bhi badh kar hai, tum janti ho" i seriously loved it, but he by himself killed his asool for Geet, and forgave Dev, and being so normal with him...Tell you honestly i am very strict with my asool, i am very soft person, but anything which is really big like rape, killing someone, torture someone, i can't change my asool...I even believe to give punishment to my own blood, my own son if he is wrong somewhere...Anyways i know it's a show, but today this dialogue of Maan not touched me the way it use to touch...

Muniza

Tej Pammi make a fine pair...and act just fine...nahi toh generally emotional scenes are always overacted by female leads but Pammi is perfect with them...

MD he dint kill his asool...my POV...i think his asool says that u should give a second chance to the one repenting...he wasnt convinced till he saw Dev's genuine concern for his and Geet's relation adn thats what changed his perspective towards him...

He also gave second chance to Daarji remember...and even Arjun despite doubting him soo many times...only because Daarji too was repenting and Arjun showed signs of being nice... but MSK never forgives those who dont even repent like Naintara and Brij...

but yes...the situations are such that the dialogue might have seemed depthlessSmile

mechantefilleroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Muniza

Tej Pammi make a fine pair...and act just fine...nahi toh generally emotional scenes are always overacted by female leads but Pammi is perfect with them...

MD he dint kill his asool...my POV...i think his asool says that u should give a second chance to the one repenting...he wasnt convinced till he saw Dev's genuine concern for his and Geet's relation adn thats what changed his perspective towards him...

He also gave second chance to Daarji remember...and even Arjun despite doubting him soo many times...only because Daarji too was repenting and Arjun showed signs of being nice... but MSK never forgives those who dont even repent like Naintara and Brij...

but yes...the situations are such that the dialogue might have seemed depthlessSmile

Well said darling, i said na i am way too tired right now that my brain not working properly, but seriously liked what you have said about his asool, and now i am feeling really good about that dialogue, thank u and lub ju for finally brought me back in formHugHug...

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleEBasso

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Well said darling, i said na i am way too tired right now that my brain not working properly, but seriously liked what you have said about his asool, and now i am feeling really good about that dialogue, thank u and lub ju for finally brought me back in formHugHug...

Muniza

HugHugHug  yayyy...i am glad you liked my POV...and always love you in the lively mood...i hope luvey comes too...i am sure she will rejuvenate you even more...she sure has the knack for itBig smile

Love youuu toooHugHug

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 20 May 2011 at 12:59pm

mechantefilleEBassoInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Anka, hmm lol ya the positivity vibe.. lage raho! :P

I guess considering they gave TeMmi insight today, they will be culminating that soon after MSK reveals himself as well .. perhaps Tej will see that MSK went to this extent just to get to Geet.. and Tej who is always around Pammi who has been baring his rude behaviour till now has not made as much as an UFF sounds.. should deserve more and far better! He'll learn from MSK!

Z

Edited by Mk.Gh - 20 May 2011 at 1:04pm

maaneet_piscesEBassomechantefille

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

aayi re aayi re le mai aayi hu tere liye
toda re toda re har bandhan ko pyar ke liye
jan re jan re aaja tujhme sama jau mai
dil re dil re teree sanso me bas jau mai