Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya (Page 21)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

shoot anka i forgot to comment on your take.. will do that now.. agar weekend mein time mila toh padh lena a-okay?

shoot??? oh i like that...i generally use the word fish...kalse shoot bolungiLOL haan haan will read later...u also read when freeSmile

chalo final wala bye byeee!!!

LOL haan shoot bolna shit ka replacement hai.. fish toh - tum jaanti ho kiska replacement hai ROFL

hehehehe ROFLROFLROFLROFL

acha i will read it soon..

anyway I was leaving since I thought mumma left and after you i was the only one left!

Na princess rukii na LuveyTubz aayee... Cry sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye CryCryCry

okay nautanki khatam.. tum jaao... so jaao.. aaram se.. will see you soon!

final waala hug Hug

waah aap toh bahut mast nautanki bhi karti ho aur usse bhi zyada mast radio jockeyingLOLLOL

Haan lekin naam mera hai DeeJay - mujhe RJ kabhi mat bulana warna.. ROFLROFL

LOL did you rest well? How are you feeling now? dosto ke saath masti ki?

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

helllooo people...

its saturday...Dancing

wassup?? news dekhi...end of all starone shows...umm... initially i was shocked and i still am and thats why giving my inputs and reactions wherever they can be heard par ab channel ne jo decide karliya woh toh i am pretty sure they are not going to change...

toh will try our best to stop it from ending warna jitne bhi din baaki hai show ke lets enjoy it peacefully...Cry

News frm FB says that the show'll go on for another year. It's the most successful show of star one!!
]

No babes...thats just ainwaiin assumptions...if the channel going for a revamp then there is loadsa chances of he show going off air...
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Good morning/evening ladies...

kaise ho sab log!!!

DivaaaHugHug

AmyyyHugHug

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 21 May 2011 at 10:04am
maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Haan lekin naam mera hai DeeJay - mujhe RJ kabhi mat bulana warna.. ROFLROFL

oookazzzBig smileaapka hukum sar aankho parWink

LOL did you rest well? How are you feeling now? dosto ke saath masti ki?

me feeling tip top ab...rest toh chalta hi rehta hai!!!!!dosto ke saath loadsa masti...kal ke bhi khoob saare plansBig smile how are you????
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

It was just the perfect episode...with a mix of all the required characters...and the tinge of Maaneet romance..Embarrassed

Loved Maan and Geet deciding that they would give Dev a fair chance by revealing the identity and then letting Nandini decide...today again MSK became my favorite when he said his principles are more important...this guy sure is their to balance the new found childish Geet who gives importance to her heart than brain...I wish they reveal the truth of Dev to the family before anything else...which i have a gut feeling they willEmbarrassed

Clap beautifully said Anka.. I have high hopes.. yesterday luvey said she wishes the same thing to happen - but she also said she want's dev's whole truth to be out.. do you think that's too much wishful thinking? Confused

No no not at all..infact Mammey revealing that geet ke maamle mein dialogue was an indication that the family knows...

which dialogue is that dear? I missed that?

Moving on...loved the way Dev said he wanted to leave...thats what love does to you...depresses one person and also the advice he gave to Lucky was heart felt...say it before it is too late..Cry

kaash dev dev na hota... you get what i mean? tab toh bahot bahot heart felt hota.. hai na?

Diva...me forgotton naa...Dev is just Maan's brother for me...no more the Geet culpritt...seriously i have forgotten...i am not going to react at all regarding his conversation, dialogues and interaction!!!its the best way to continue enjoying the show!!!

ClapClapClap its hard but I try that funda from now on okay? Thanks babes

FInally prayers answered and Geet dint shove away Maan...hi5 to everyone...an attempt to revive her character...TongueLoved the morning scene...lets c how Balwant gets himself out of this tricky situation...Big smile

hi-fi back shishtaaa... ROFL yeah loved that part truly to the core!! it touched me - finally geet wants him too Tongue SR did it to her ROFLROFLROFL

Atleast something did it to her...atleast Maan dintROFLROFLROFL bad jokeLOL 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LOL Subah subah hasaao mat aaj bhi job par hoon... mujhe uthakar baahar fenk denge yeh log ROFL

Ofcourse highlight of the episode Jugnu Mama...may i got to the bathroom...or the jasoos finally using brain..LOLLOL

ROFL LOL I was cray-king uppp at mammey! too kyute too kyute!

mast haiiiDancing

Romeo Singh and Juliet kaur ne finally ek aur super hug diya aur friday ka episode ko freaking awesome banayaEmbarrassed

ROFL kya naam diye hai na mammey ne! LOVE it.. but bechare bhool jayenge ki unhone video mein record kiya hai dono ko LOL

yaad aayega...mujhe lagta hai mammey will tell lucky and thats why the fight...oops Z ki tarah making predictionsWink

hahha i donno why the fight would happen.. i dont want any punga when the truth comes out.. i want it to be smooth Angry

Me on halla bol movement...i am now daily going to post one praiseworthy thing on Geet page and the directors page whatever was good..join me family...Smile

ROFL lage raho lage raho... hum tumhaare saath hai.. mission mushkil hai.. par namumkin nahi!!! ROFL

hehe...aaj mission change ki sambhavna lag rahi haiConfused

ROFLROFLROFL acha hai!!! chalo hum tumhare saath hai either way LOLWinkTongue

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Hey Amru daarling Hug

Bridesmaids is the new movie that's running in theaters right now.. I just went to see if with hubby, and couple of other ppl!
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Ana u online?

mai bhi hoon na LOLLOLLOLLOL
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Helloooio girls