3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hellooo

I am here, i have updated my take as well, nice episode, cute MaanEet moments...

Muniza
Just updated my take...

Helllooo peopleπŸ€—
Originally posted by muniza75

Hellooo

I am here, i have updated my take as well, nice episode, cute MaanEet moments...

Muniza

@MD : i was never really sure about how u guys are involved with telly tadka...had a faint ideabut dint noe...now i do and i must say i love the interviews u all take...and esp the Anju Mahendru one...i dint noe she was scuh a popular person until caught the interview..πŸ˜ƒ

Ofcourse u noe the most loved interview is of MG together during the Maahi Maahi...u guys are doing a great great jobπŸ‘
which Anju mahendru one?? I haven't seen it yet? Muni??
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

@MD : i was never really sure about how u guys are involved with telly tadka...had a faint ideabut dint noe...now i do and i must say i love the interviews u all take...and esp the Anju Mahendru one...i dint noe she was scuh a popular person until caught the interview..πŸ˜ƒ

Ofcourse u noe the most loved interview is of MG together during the Maahi Maahi...u guys are doing a great great jobπŸ‘

Awww so sweet, thanks so much, i hope in future we will entertain you guys the same way...Yes GurTi interview at Mahi Mahi time was fabulous...

Muniza
Originally posted by mechantefille

which Anju mahendru one?? I haven't seen it yet? Muni??

Oh wait, let me give you the link...

Muniza
Originally posted by dtri

TODAY'S TAKE

Aaj reply ki jagah khudka take...waah waah waah πŸ˜Š

Geet standing restlessly by the window, thinking deeply and looking perturbed, says "Maan, har baar jab mujhe aisa lagta hai, ki ab main aap ko puri tarah se samajh gayi hoon, tabhi aap kuch aisa kar dete hai, ki main puri tarah se hairaan ho jaati hoon. πŸ˜• Phir main soch mein pad jaati hoon, ki iss MAAN SINGH KHURANA naam ki kitaab mein, aise kitne panne hai jo maine nahi padhe 😲?"

woh kal aapne woh book post ki thi na...woh Maan Singh Khurana digest hi thiπŸ˜†

As if to ease her bewilderment, maan jumps in through the window ecstatic to unite with her lady love. Geet looks astonishingly. Maan returns the favor with an even stimulating stare back πŸ˜‰ and utters - "Mere baare mein soch rahi thi?" "Jee nahi" Geet's perplexity now visibly turning into agitation. "Lekin mujhe itna pata chal gaya hai, ki aap ne issko apna pakka raasta bana liya hai 🀣 mere kamre mein aane ke liye πŸ˜†! Maan replies - "ab tumhare bhaiyo se dar lagta hai mujhe, issi liye yahaan se aana padta hai!πŸ€ͺ " Geet now amused, responds - "Waise, itni raat ko aap kaun sa masla lekar aaye hai mere paas?πŸ˜›"

Maan's face now drops. As if in sheer discontent, he utters "Meri bhi kya kismat hai! 😭 main aap se haal-e-dil bayaan karne aaya tha, aur aap ko masla lag raha hai😑?" Geet now evermore fascinated, responds - "Hey babaji! Kitna nautanki wala 🀣 pati diya hai aap ne mujhe 🀣? jab dekho tab shayrio par shayri marte rehte ho 🀣 Chaddo!" And starts to leave. Maan now concerned holds her hand to stop her. "Geet! Ghalib ki dukaanπŸ€”!" And suddenly his tone changes to his seductive best.  "Geet! Yeh saari koshishe na, tumhe sirf muskuraate dekhne ke liye hai! " "Acha jee? Toh aap itni raat gaye mujhe hasane ke liye aaye hai?" Geet mutters looking thoroughly entertained. Maan holds her by her arms now, getting closer to her, softly and gently speaking - "Nahiin, tumhe goodnight kehne aaya tha. 😍" Geet finally smiles genuinely. "Magar bonus mein mujhe, tumhari hasi mil gayi." He continues. Her smile now gets wider. "Is gareeb ki toh, chandi hi chandi ho gayee ji!😳" Maan now at his romantic and verbal best. Their eyes lock. "Good night" Geet reciprocates. Maahi continues. Wind blowing, music playing, deep gazes flying, romance elevating, and suddenly, geet interrupts. "Maan!" "Mujhe pata hai tum kya kahogi!" Maan now irritated at his abruptly broken trance! "Yahaan se chale jaaiye, beeji dekh legi, tejji aa jayega lucky aa jayega vagera vagera!  Hmmph! Thik hai, Good night! Main jaa raha hoon." Maan mutters it all in one breath as geet continues staring at him in awe!

Maan starts to leave out of his aggravation. For the first time in days, we see Geet stopping maan by holding his wrist. πŸ‘ "Maan!" He stops and stands there all puzzled as if awaiting for her to say, stay the night! "Ruk jaaiye, she says." Maan's expression now changes to relieved,  pleased, and excited. Maahi some more! He turns around. eyelocks repeat even more intensively. They are about to hug... and scene changes to - MAAMMMEEEY JAASSSOOOSS!🀒

Haina...finally she behaved like a nice wifeπŸ˜›

Diva...memory very sharp...dialogue word to word yaad hai...very goooddd😳
sorry maine socha aaj main apna take pehle likh deti hoon warna har roz reh jaata hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

And then rather than dissecting the episode... I went off on a tangent and look what I wrote...

take on pg 1 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago