OMG which one? u kno...I luv JA...but the last I read was sons of fortune

abhi...prisoner of birth😃
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

So how u reacting to the news???

scared...d'oh, but I think it's all a rumour. GHSP is their golden goose..they can't let go of it..so the fans are being scared
mechantefille thumbnail

i was planning to read your...still have to get myself to do it😛 reading jeffrey archer aaj kal...

U dont need to read my FF...it's not a Maneet thingy yet anyway...it's more acc to a person's tastes
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

scared...d'oh, but I think it's all a rumour. GHSP is their golden goose..they can't let go of it..so the fans are being scared

babes i dont think its rumour...but yes i also dont think they can shut down all shows at one that would be a really stupid experiment...i mean taking such a chance is pretty dumb...but GHSP is not the golden goose yaar...it has got 0.45 trp's which are not sufficient...i think they are definitely thinking of revamping but will retain few shows...the only thing is low trps and PH se panga can lead to it shuting down...

personally i feel Geet has a shorter lifespan left maybe 5-6 months..!!!

mechantefille thumbnail

babes i dont think its rumour...but yes i also dont think they can shut down all shows at one that would be a really stupid experiment...i mean taking such a chance is pretty dumb...but GHSP is not the golden goose yaar...it has got 0.45 trp's which are not sufficient...i think they are definitely thinking of revamping but will retain few shows...the only thing is low trps and PH se panga can lead to it shuting down...

personally i feel Geet has a shorter lifespan left maybe 5-6 months..!!!

wow, i didn't know the TRPs were that less. shoot

Now I' m scared too.

But yeah...fans need to be scared to stop them frm bashing the PH ppl n the channel.

the other day i saw a chick blatantly saying, ''i'm going to continue complaining on the FB pagetill they show us what we want to see''

maaneet_pisces thumbnail

U dont need to read my FF...it's not a Maneet thingy yet anyway...it's more acc to a person's tastes

ofcourse i have to read if  "U"  are writing it...i hope soon😊
mechantefille thumbnail

ofcourse i have to read if  "U"  are writing it...i hope soon😊

🤪
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

wow, i didn't know the TRPs were that less. shoot

Now I' m scared too.

But yeah...fans need to be scared to stop them frm bashing the PH ppl n the channel.

the other day i saw a chick blatantly saying, ''i'm going to continue complaining on the FB pagetill they show us what we want to see''

Done be scared...whats the point???? jitna apne se banta hai utna karo...baaki jo hona hai woh toh hona hi hai...

all this news has certainly diverted attention from the bashing...there are worse statements than what you quoted...😡

but i was just thinking there have indeed been many people who have stopped watching the show on tv...and ofcourse we all know watching on youtube doesnt help the channel or the PH...lets c whats in store...no point getting scared though😃
mechantefille thumbnail

Done be scared...whats the point???? jitna apne se banta hai utna karo...baaki jo hona hai woh toh hona hi hai...

all this news has certainly diverted attention from the bashing...there are worse statements than what you quoted...😡

but i was just thinking there have indeed been many people who have stopped watching the show on tv...and ofcourse we all know watching on youtube doesnt help the channel or the PH...lets c whats in store...no point getting scared though😃

why can't the channel affiliate itself thru youtube...like how the IPL is doing? most youth shows are on Star one na.

70% ppl watch the show on YT

yeah there are worst statements...u give the fans an inch - they'll take a yard

listen i'm stepping out for a bit...will catch u in 15 mn if ur still around. ok
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloooio my lovely idiots

I hope you all are doing great?

Muniza