3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Hellooo Idiots

all have read TB Article they are planning to rewamp the channel and thinking to end all curent Shows i dont want Geet to end so soon and i know you all also dont want so Here is a post ...made by Jhan
here are all Contact detials , email ids pls Contact and support your very own GEET

Originally posted by dtri

LOL haan shoot bolna shit ka replacement hai.. fish toh - tum jaanti ho kiska replacement hai 🤣

hehehehe ROFLROFLROFLROFL

acha i will read it soon..

anyway I was leaving since I thought mumma left and after you i was the only one left!

Na princess rukii na LuveyTubz aayee... 😭 sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye 😭😭😭

okay nautanki khatam.. tum jaao... so jaao.. aaram se.. will see you soon!

final waala hug 🤗

waah aap toh bahut mast nautanki bhi karti ho aur usse bhi zyada mast radio jockeying😆😆

helllooo people...

its saturday...

wassup?? news dekhi...end of all starone shows...umm... initially i was shocked and i still am and thats why giving my inputs and reactions wherever they can be heard par ab channel ne jo decide karliya woh toh i am pretty sure they are not going to change...

toh will try our best to stop it from ending warna jitne bhi din baaki hai show ke lets enjoy it peacefully...😭

so BRIDESMAIDs was - Hilarious, feel-good, GROSS, and Disturbing/Depressing! All at once.

Total package. Highly recommended! Bachchaas not allowed though 🤣

Bridesmaids?? what r u talking about?

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

helllooo people...

its saturday...

wassup?? news dekhi...end of all starone shows...umm... initially i was shocked and i still am and thats why giving my inputs and reactions wherever they can be heard par ab channel ne jo decide karliya woh toh i am pretty sure they are not going to change...

toh will try our best to stop it from ending warna jitne bhi din baaki hai show ke lets enjoy it peacefully...😭

News frm FB says that the show'll go on for another year. It's the most successful show of star one!!
Good morning/evening ladies...

kaise ho sab log!!!
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

LOL did you rest well? How are you feeling now? dosto ke saath masti ki?
Originally posted by mechantefille

News frm FB says that the show'll go on for another year. It's the most successful show of star one!!
]

No babes...thats just ainwaiin assumptions...if the channel going for a revamp then there is loadsa chances of he show going off air...

Good morning/evening ladies...

kaise ho sab log!!!

Divaaa🤗🤗

Amyyy🤗🤗
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago