Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya - Page 15

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: savi-tan

I do not like the idea of Dev falling in love especially with Geet's younger sister.  Please tell me which sister whose life was ruined by the very same man will encourage/allow her younger sister to get married to him?  How can Geet act funny when she overhears Dev slandering her sister's character?   

Maan vowing to help Dev - is this the same person who used to be furious just at thought of him?  How can he decide that Nandini would be better off with Dev than with her current beau?

How can the CV's even think of such a track??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I do not like the idea of Dev falling in love especially with Geet's younger sister.  Please tell me which sister whose life was ruined by the very same man will encourage/allow her younger sister to get married to him?  How can Geet act funny when she overhears Dev slandering her sister's character?   

Maan vowing to help Dev - is this the same person who used to be furious just at thought of him?  How can he decide that Nandini would be better off with Dev than with her current beau?

How can the CV's even think of such a track??

No one like the idea of Dev falling in love with any girl, i hope Nandini will say no to him, but anyways CV's knows better what they wanna show...Already so many people stopped watching the show...

Muniza
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

No one like the idea of Dev falling in love with any girl, i hope Nandini will say no to him, but anyways CV's knows better what they wanna show...Already so many people stopped watching the show...

Muniza

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mujhe bade dukh ho raha hein aaj GHSP ko dekhar.  Maaneet romance for me do not have that zing anymore.😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Mujhe bade dukh ho raha hein aaj GHSP ko dekhar.  Maaneet romance for me do not have that zing anymore.😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Savi beta, i am laughing because i cannot believe u still watch the show... awww come here buddy do not be sad🤗

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Savi beta, i am laughing because i cannot believe u still watch the show... awww come here buddy do not be sad🤗

You girls are not watching???  I am cribbing so much but I watch the show diligently ...well to be honest, didn't watch it much the day before and yday.  I simply couldnt take it.Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
No matter what i watch this show, i will watch till it will end, i know everything buttchered in this show badly, but still MaanEet charm is there untill they don't repeat their scene so much...Best actors they have, and i will feel bad if they wont use their talent smartly...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Ok girls i am going to my parents house will back on Sunday, will try to visit thread from there...All halla bol, enjyo🤗🤗🤗...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so BRIDESMAIDs was - Hilarious, feel-good, GROSS, and Disturbing/Depressing! All at once.

Total package. Highly recommended! Bachchaas not allowed though 🤣