Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Heya I'm back!

LLOL Munni Ballu ko jee bhar ke dekhlo .. next week ke baad usko forever ke liye alvida kehna padega na .. is liye thori der aur .. phir tata bye bye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And anyway that's what I've been saying too Premi .. we'll miss our Ballu Singh once the cat's out of the bag!

Btw.. what does kartavya mean? :)

Z

Ya jee bhar ke daikh rahi hoon, aur jaane ke baad bhi utube pur daikh longi, pur missing my Maan so much, seriously Maan is more hotter than Balwant na...Kartavya i think responsibility right beti? Correct me if i am wrong...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Munni lol .. watch when Maaneet return back to Delhi .. Geet will defo tease MSK about Ballu .. lol like "Mujhe Ballu zyada pasand hai" types πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Z

It will fun to watch, their own teasing full moments lolz...Aiyyo me excited for that...Seriously they can run this show for long time if they use their actor's talent brilliantly, and cash their MaanEet/GurTi very well...I don't want actors to feel that their talent is wasting...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for the translation Premi/Munni :)

Munni .. OF CARSE (as Behna says πŸ˜†) Munda is way hotter than Ballu .. which is so crazy to say considering it's the same guy but yea MSK anyday! πŸ˜†

Oyeee Premi kya yaad dila diya .. I remember .. although BDs were there which took away the scene's essence for me .. but yep that scene was hot!

Munni .. are na baba na .. their talent won't go to waste.. as they know that once back in Delhi .. track focuses back on Maaneet .. all these extra tracks right now are just to add brownie points for MSK .. and to make him be more acceptable quite easily once he reveals himself .. they'll have a hard time not accepting him once they see how much Geet loves him .. :)

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL sorry boyfriend bad memories ke saath saath bad memories bhi beech mein laa di...

yeah true .. ab toh bas.. dilli jaane ki der hai 😳
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

LOL sorry boyfriend bad memories ke saath saath bad memories bhi beech mein laa di...

yeah true .. ab toh bas.. dilli jaane ki der hai 😳

DID I just say that??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

you know what I meant to say right???
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Ok girls, me going will talk later, take care, love you both...

@ Beti - If Mac & Cheese will come, say my hi to her, and give her so many jhappis ok...

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arrite I gtg cook food for bro! :)

Catch ya later! πŸ€—

Z
EBasso thumbnail
aaight guys bye and loads of love...

mumz luvey is not coming till monday now! She told us na yesterday! I sent her the link to the thread so if she accidentally treads this way I shall definitely say hello to her from all of us idiotz!

see ya guys both later!
EBasso thumbnail
😍 dhanno is thinking... tink tink tink...

radio time????? πŸ€”
EBasso thumbnail
πŸ₯³ ho jaao dancing ke liye taiyaar...

Dhanno said yesss to radio time πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ🀣