3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Aiyyooo Shivi you cracked me up πŸ€£...

Muniza
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sahi kaha na di maine? Dev is a coward and will always be one...at least one character the new foolish team members got
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

main so gayi thi, sarry😳 actually i am sick too na that is whyπŸ˜ƒ

awww acha acha no worries... main apne aap ke saath time pass kar rahi thi...

pehle gaano se
phie jokes se
phir kaam khatam ho gaya
toh ghar chali gayee 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by dtri

Mumma east ho ya west...
maan singh ki aankho mein hai zest
dilli ho ya amritsar
hum mehsoos karenge msk ki staring ka asar
bedroom mile ya backyaard
woh ghoorta rahega baar baar

🀣

you think in aankho ki pyaas chip jaayegi after they go back to delhi and get some privacy

NAHI kabhi NAHI... yeh aankhe issi tarah geet ko niharti rahegi always and forever 😳

🀣🀣🀣 I know he is badmaash, aankho se SR mananey ka experience hai isse...

Muniza

awww acha acha no worries... main apne aap ke saath time pass kar rahi thi...

pehle gaano se
phie jokes se
phir kaam khatam ho gaya
toh ghar chali gayee 🀣🀣🀣🀣
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awww...good at least u can give urself some company acha hai...good good i am proud of uπŸ˜‰

Mumma aap ki aankho waali post ki shaan mein arz kiya hai...

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1kouWRi1s[/YOUTUBE]
@daadi - taaanku taaanku... woh kya hai na...

agar apne aap se hi bore ho jaao toh duniya ko kya entertain karoge right??? 😳

@daadi - taaanku taaanku... woh kya hai na...

agar apne aap se hi bore ho jaao toh duniya ko kya entertain karoge right??? 😳
i remember the times i used to talk to myself when i was alone...i used to dance on my porch and everyone called me the porch dancing girl...and people still remember me as that🀣

or recording my lovely voice on a tape my mom listens to with my acting of a radio RJ🀣
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

It was just the perfect episode...with a mix of all the required characters...and the tinge of Maaneet romance..😳

Loved Maan and Geet deciding that they would give Dev a fair chance by revealing the identity and then letting Nandini decide...today again MSK became my favorite when he said his principles are more important...this guy sure is their to balance the new found childish Geet who gives importance to her heart than brain...I wish they reveal the truth of Dev to the family before anything else...which i have a gut feeling they will😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ beautifully said Anka.. I have high hopes.. yesterday luvey said she wishes the same thing to happen - but she also said she want's dev's whole truth to be out.. do you think that's too much wishful thinking? πŸ˜•

Moving on...loved the way Dev said he wanted to leave...thats what love does to you...depresses one person and also the advice he gave to Lucky was heart felt...say it before it is too late..😭

kaash dev dev na hota... you get what i mean? tab toh bahot bahot heart felt hota.. hai na?

FInally prayers answered and Geet dint shove away Maan...hi5 to everyone...an attempt to revive her character...πŸ˜›Loved the morning scene...lets c how Balwant gets himself out of this tricky situation...πŸ˜ƒ

hi-fi back shishtaaa... 🀣 yeah loved that part truly to the core!! it touched me - finally geet wants him too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘EmbarrassedTongue SR did it to her 🀣🀣🀣

Ofcourse highlight of the episode Jugnu Mama...may i got to the bathroom...or the jasoos finally using brain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣 LOL I was cray-king uppp at mammey! too kyute too kyute!

Romeo Singh and Juliet kaur ne finally ek aur super hug diya aur friday ka episode ko freaking awesome banaya😳

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 kya naam diye hai na mammey ne! LOVE it.. but bechare bhool jayenge ki unhone video mein record kiya hai dono ko LOL

Me on halla bol movement...i am now daily going to post one praiseworthy thing on Geet page and the directors page whatever was good..join me family...😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£ lage raho lage raho... hum tumhaare saath hai.. mission mushkil hai.. par namumkin nahi!!! 🀣

@ Beti - Thanks for the lovely song, seriously yaar me missing my MSK now...Atleast they should have to show Maan without turban front of Geet, atleast there wouldn't be Balwant when MaanEet are alone in room...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Beti - Thanks for the lovely song, seriously yaar me missing my MSK now...Atleast they should have to show Maan without turban front of Geet, atleast there wouldn't be Balwant when MaanEet are alone in room...

Muniza

I know right.. well hopefully by next week balwant alvida and msk back.. then we will soon miss balwantay! 🀣 fikur not mumma dilli dur nahi πŸ˜³πŸ€—