Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya - Page 10

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Youtube doesnt work for me at work so I am trying to open this on my phone it's crapping out and saying video not available.. bare with me darling!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dtri

Youtube doesnt work for me at work so I am trying to open this on my phone it's crapping out and saying video not available.. bare with me darling!

no probs divaaa...ghar jaakar check karlena😊

chalo 1.45 ho gaya aur kal saturday hai matlab friendske saath khoob saari masti and party time😊 so jaati hun jisse uth jaaon😆😆 

i guess we will meet monday... warna lets c...koi aisi post par jisme hum log phirse baat shaat kar sake😊

have fun weekend pe...😃

loadsa love to everyone...take care...byeee😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously look at Maan's, he's so curious to know, why she doesnt wanna allow him to leave her, and her eyes totally thirsty for him, she doesnt wanted him to leave her, she looks tired of this chupa chupi, she so wanted him to be with her only, wanted to sleep in peace...I can understand their desperation...Aiyyooo send them Delhi they want their own room, where they peacefully romance and sleep...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

no probs divaaa...ghar jaakar check karlena😊

chalo 1.45 ho gaya aur kal saturday hai matlab friendske saath khoob saari masti and party time😊 so jaati hun jisse uth jaaon😆😆 

i guess we will meet monday... warna lets c...koi aisi post par jisme hum log phirse baat shaat kar sake😊

have fun weekend pe...😃

loadsa love to everyone...take care...byeee😊

sorry darling nahi chal raha phone par.. acha chalo tum bhi jao main bhi kaam karti hoon..

weekend pe aa jaana issi thread ko chalaayenge sunday tak.. phir monday a new one!!!

okay babes have loads of masti and dher saara fun... enjoy get some rest.. feel better... talk to you monday! 🤗🤗🤗🤗 sweet dreams anka darling!!
EBasso thumbnail
shoot anka i forgot to comment on your take.. will do that now.. agar weekend mein time mila toh padh lena a-okay?
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

sorry darling nahi chal raha phone par.. acha chalo tum bhi jao main bhi kaam karti hoon..

weekend pe aa jaana issi thread ko chalaayenge sunday tak.. phir monday a new one!!!

okay babes have loads of masti and dher saara fun... enjoy get some rest.. feel better... talk to you monday! 🤗 sweet dreams anka darling!!

u tooo divaaa🤗🤗🤗 see you sunday if not tomorrow😃

@ MD : dont worry ab Dilli duur nahi😉 buh byeee😊🤗🤗
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

shoot anka i forgot to comment on your take.. will do that now.. agar weekend mein time mila toh padh lena a-okay?

shoot??? oh i like that...i generally use the word fish...kalse shoot bolungi😆 haan haan will read later...u also read when free😊

chalo final wala bye byeee!!!
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Seriously look at Maan's, he's so curious to know, why she doesnt wanna allow him to leave her, and her eyes totally thirsty for him, she doesnt wanted him to leave her, she looks tired of this chupa chupi, she so wanted him to be with her only, wanted to sleep in peace...I can understand their desperation...Aiyyooo send them Delhi they want their own room, where they peacefully romance and sleep...

Muniza

Mumma east ho ya west...
maan singh ki aankho mein hai zest
dilli ho ya amritsar
hum mehsoos karenge msk ki staring ka asar
bedroom mile ya backyaard
woh ghoorta rahega baar baar

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

you think in aankho ki pyaas chip jaayegi after they go back to delhi and get some privacy

NAHI kabhi NAHI... yeh aankhe issi tarah geet ko niharti rahegi always and forever 😳
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ohh night shift kya??? btwww - kal I said I am all yours aur tum bhaag gayi 😡😳

main so gayi thi, sarryEmbarrassed actually i am sick too na that is why😃
EBasso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

shoot??? oh i like that...i generally use the word fish...kalse shoot bolungi😆 haan haan will read later...u also read when free😊

chalo final wala bye byeee!!!

LOL haan shoot bolna shit ka replacement hai.. fish toh - tum jaanti ho kiska replacement hai 🤣

acha i will read it soon..

anyway I was leaving since I thought mumma left and after you i was the only one left!

Na princess rukii na LuveyTubz aayee... 😭 sab mujhe chod ke chale gaye 😭😭😭

okay nautanki khatam.. tum jaao... so jaao.. aaram se.. will see you soon!

final waala hug 🤗