3Idiotz-Maan Ke Asool-Maan Ka Kartavya - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
too tired guys... tty tomorrow πŸ€—
Nihu ... hasn't Dev always been one ?? I mean he is ever dependent on anyone who comes across his path .. whether it was with NT .. where he listened to her every word .. and now Maan .. who he depends on for help at every point in his life!

Z
Premi I love how you wrote your take ... the extra stuff that we don't think about.. such as the way they've expressed their emotions ... felt like I was reading the scene .. thankyou for writing that take .. puts the scene in a different light . I loved it! 😳

See ya later Nihu!

Z
Originally posted by -honeydew-

take care...take rest and sleep tight, dont let the bugs biteπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Updated my take on Page 1:

LOL so I thought I was going to skip reading the takes and read whate else everyone is writing.. aur yahaan toh sirf takes aur unke analysis hi write hue pade hai! LOL plan mein change mungta... me reading ur takes now 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Onto the episode:

Thank Heavens we got Maaneet today! Warna they were barely together this week! And we got sweet moments to cherish as well.

Tru dat - tru dat!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I just wish they'd leave it all up to Maan to decide everything like he did today .. especially loved his dialogues over holding his priciples over relations .. we got our MSK there 😊 and I'm glad he made Geet understand it .. as she said herself she has many things to learn about him and life itself .. in every phase of their life together Maan will teach her all these things .. because she is till now that 18-year-old girl .. and Maan has been her teacher to date .. so it was good to see that today 😊 .. so tomorrow he will be revealing it all to Nandini .. and I think he'll either plant a picture of Maaneet together .. or she'll end up finding it .. according to spoiler pics .. I think it'll happen Monday because at the back I see Geet in her nightie that she was wearing today ..

Hmm good observation.. yeah I was predicting monday or tuesday too... was def not predicting it will happen tomorrow since kal toh episode hai hi nahi 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ok ok just kidding darling dil peh mut le yaar 🀣 yeah liked the msk asools.. nothing spectacular but it was a good refresher!

LOL Jugnu ki Jasoosi will never get old .. thankfully this time he acted smarter and took a picture but pakka his shaatir dimaag forgot πŸ˜†  Romeo Singh & Juliet Kaur ka romance dekh ke bada acha laga .. especially that GEET ASKED HIM TO STAY!! ☺️ Finally after all the times she made him go away in fear or in shyness she asked him to stay 😳 Was Geet's dialogue before Maan came up of reference to the future? Kyunki she still has a lot to learn about MSK .. such as his past which he hasn't revealed yet .. πŸ€” Maybe .. and I hope so .. that when they go back to Delhi they touch on his past somehow someway .. Idk I just wanna see an Aitraaz track with Sameera πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Boyfriend tum bhi na... aitRAAZ track? really???? wow!! gujarati mein ek kahaawat hai... junu ne jaanitu - means (old and familiar) why go that route babes why why why? ok ok no nautanki but yes the dialogue had so much symbolism in fact the whole scene did. I found it so appealing thats why i wrote it all out lol

LMAO Lucky and his Preeto .. wanna do rasleela but Lucky grabs Deva 😲🀣 I wish Preeto saw that and said HAILA DOSTANA 2!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

I know right.. i was cracking up.. har baar yeh devANAND kyun mil jaata hai terku lucky singh? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 waise it was good deva won lucky's heart accidentally 🀣

YAY we got to see TeMmi today! 😳 Awww Pammi thought Tej brought her the kangan 😳 but of course this love-less man doesn't know how to say two words filled with love  Btw Tej looked HOOT! 😳 I love his haircut .. and his style .. they make such an adorable couple hayee 😳 I hope next week we see progress in their track once MSK reveals himself ..

II know right? totally agree ab kuch kick ishtart de do is gaddi ko ... teji was not sweet with his words but he was definitely mellow and he showed concern today! I LOVED his dialogues at the end although pammi was looking for meethi batein he gave his meetha jesture! so what if the kangans were from biji... he in not so many words said, i am your wife why can't you expect that it could've been from me why are u so shocked? 😳😍

Coming to the best part about today's episode: Maaneet on Sofa 😳 .. haha they were romancing on the couch and fell asleep on it too .. kinne cute lage the haina 😳 .. lol Geet wakes up and strokes his cheek ☺️ and then gets to her usual nautanki πŸ˜† .. I've always wanted this scene where she bothers him with her hair .. flicks it and stuff and he gets irritated like that .. but MSK being MSK is different .. instead of grabbing her he PUSHES her away 🀣🀣 .. typical Maaneet 🀣 .. it reminded me of that outhouse night where they were bothering each other while they were trying to go to sleep 😍 and Mahiii then BALWANT-UH! LOL Love that extra syllable Tej ends up giving to each name .. GEET-UH .. now BALWANT-UH! 🀣 .. chalo let's see how our Ballu gets out of this one ..

LOL I just loved this para - how you wre going on and on about maneet and all of a sudden last line went to teji - i am thinking tum maan se bewafaai karne ke mood mein ho 🀣🀣🀣

Precap: Hmm .. I think Geet hurts herself on purpose to keep Maan out of trouble or from getting him scolded for not being downstairs on time .. chalo .. I know MSK will fume at the fact that she did that ... 😳

Overall great episode .. showed us all characters in a nice way πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo my bak bak khatams here πŸ˜†

Love,

Z

<3

oyeee rukkk

didn't you say you are sticking around 😲😑

ok...get rest gn πŸ€—
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ohh night shift kya??? btwww - kal I said I am all yours aur tum bhaag gayi 😑Embarrassed
Originally posted by dtri

πŸ‘ bravo good girl!!!! main tujhe bata dungi when logic comes back in the show! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Forget it, it will not gonna back, write my words with golden alphabets...

Muniza