Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dtri

Diva...memory very sharp...dialogue word to word yaad hai...very goooddd😳

LOL Anka you gave me WAYYY Tooo much credit babes!! yeh toh Rewind, FWD, Pause ka kamaaal tha 🀣 maine abhi abhi 1 second pehle mere boss ko kya status diya woh bhi main bhool gayi 🀣

Kahi aapko b12 ki deficiency toh nahi...mujhe hai khoob saari...got injections too...it leads to memory loss big time😭 btw aapne itni mehnat ki pause, rewind , forward...very niceee!!!! chalo emmory nahi toh mehnat ko applaud kar deti hunπŸ‘

ya I figured I would write first before responding to others takes... my actual episode analysis will be reflected in others takes... but I loved the scene sooo much and found so many symbolisms in there that I had to re-live it 😳

😳😳 hum Maaneet ke romance ke liye kitne bhookhe haina...thoda bhi milta hai ki humaara dil baag baag ho jaata haiπŸ˜ƒ

acha toh tumne woh MSK wali digest dekh li πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

haan dekhi aur naa padhne ki decide ki🀣🀣🀣

BTW mera aaj ka joke sirf aur sirf tumhe dedicated that 🀣🀣🀣

😑😑 i tell you...its so difficult to convince people...but then fight fight until u succeedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†mera praiseworthy wala decision dekha...jab tak job join nahi karti tab tak me going to do it...uske baad lets c...job pe depend karta haiπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

guys main aaj phir rukoongi nahi - but I'm missing u guys loads. sorry

Muni will u pm me the link. Big ANju M fan...love
Amru

bye guys!!😭

u take care Ammmyyy and come back all refreshed and rejuvenated...will miss yaπŸ€—
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LavZ

Geet :-

Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai...
Aap se bhi khoobsurat aap ke andaaz hai...😳
Aap ki aankhon mein kuch maheke hue se raaz hai...
Aap ki baaton mein phir koi sharaarat to nahin...
Bevaja taarif karna aap ki aadat to nahin...
Aap ki badmaashiyon ke yeh naye andaaz hai...😳😍☺️

Maan :- 
Are Tumne Jo, Dekha Hai, Socha Hai, Samjha Hai, Jaana Hai...
Voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin...
Logon Ki, Nazron Ne, Mujhko Yahan Jo Bhi Maana Hai...
Voh Mein Nahin.. Voh Mein Nahin...πŸ˜‰
Awaara Badal Ko Saudaayi Paagal Ko, Duniya Mein Samjha Hai Kaun...
Are Deewano Mujhe Pehechano, Zara Pehechano, Mein Hoon Maan...🀣
🀣

Reserved!πŸ˜›
i m in total flash back mood...n henz da old melodies😳

laavvvuu meri jaaan meri tejji shishterrr πŸ€—

Just LOVEEE your song selection... Sooo apt!!! πŸ‘ You always picked the most relevent shongs.. Main hamesha sochti hoon, maine yeh kyun nahi socha? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Tongue
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

I am totally agree with the red bold part, i seriously loved it the way she got up in his arms, loved the way she strtch her arms, and suddenly felt his face, and the way she got looked at him so near of her with smile, was very cute...

I even loved the dialogue of asool of MSK, but don't know hadn't touched me, it seems so fake to me now at this moment...First time in history of GHSP i founf chup bilkul chup so thanda...I think i am way too tired...

Muniza

no MD it happens...sometimes it becomes irritating to digest what is against your usool... but i am sure these 2 days break will halp u get over it and make u feel better adn the fact that it is a daily soap at the end of the day..

Ammyy...tej pammi scene after soo many days felt good...u noe me feels the Pammi actress isnt very regular..i mean if u see she dint even shoot for laung da lashkara...maybe this is her part time project and thats why they are not able to focus on that track as much we want them to!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

u take care Ammmyyy and come back all refreshed and rejuvenated...will miss yaπŸ€—

awww amru tumhara take padhna abhi baaki hai mere dost

tum itni chetti chetti ja rahi ho? πŸ€—

acha challooo good iz the night πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› keep missing us so you come back soon 😳
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anka: Not only the actress playing Pammi but Prashant Chawla who plays Tej is doing another show on Star Plus .. so he keeps going back and forth hence the sort of delay in their track ..

Z
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Updated my take on Page 1:

Yayyy... i knew itπŸ€—

Onto the episode:

Thank Heavens we got Maaneet today! Warna they were barely together this week! And we got sweet moments to cherish as well.

ya friday agar nahi dikhate toh bahut sad ho jaate sab!!!!

I just wish they'd leave it all up to Maan to decide everything like he did today .. especially loved his dialogues over holding his priciples over relations .. we got our MSK there 😊 and I'm glad he made Geet understand it .. as she said herself she has many things to learn about him and life itself .. in every phase of their life together Maan will teach her all these things .. because she is till now that 18-year-old girl .. and Maan has been her teacher to date .. so it was good to see that today 😊 .. 

ya well...provided she learns now onwards😳

so tomorrow he will be revealing it all to Nandini .. and I think he'll either plant a picture of Maaneet together .. or she'll end up finding it .. according to spoiler pics .. I think it'll happen Monday because at the back I see Geet in her nightie that she was wearing today ..

eyesight or binoculars?? i never noticed her...had to go check thepisture again and then realisedπŸ˜†

Was Geet's dialogue before Maan came up of reference to the future? Kyunki she still has a lot to learn about MSK .. such as his past which he hasn't revealed yet .. πŸ€” Maybe .. and I hope so .. that when they go back to Delhi they touch on his past somehow someway .. Idk I just wanna see an Aitraaz track with Sameera πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaaa...that would be nice...adult stuff...lol...we really want to see passion in Geet and period...lol...i do hope they bring Mouni as Sameera and get her soon😊

LMAO Lucky and his Preeto .. wanna do rasleela but Lucky grabs Deva 😲🀣 I wish Preeto saw that and said HAILA DOSTANA 2!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

Coming to the best part about today's episode: Maaneet on Sofa 😳 .. haha they were romancing on the couch and fell asleep on it too .. kinne cute lage the haina 😳 .. lol Geet wakes up and strokes his cheek ☺️ and then gets to her usual nautanki πŸ˜† .. I've always wanted this scene where she bothers him with her hair .. flicks it and stuff and he gets irritated like that .. but MSK being MSK is different .. instead of grabbing her he PUSHES her away 🀣🀣 .. typical Maaneet 🀣 .. it reminded me of that outhouse night where they were bothering each other while they were trying to go to sleep 😍 and Mahiii then BALWANT-UH! LOL Love that extra syllable Tej ends up giving to each name .. GEET-UH .. now BALWANT-UH! 🀣 .. chalo let's see how our Ballu gets out of this one ..

Me too thinks and assumes they must be talking on the sofa and slept baateing karte karte...MD next time bed par soyege...fikar notπŸ˜ƒ

Precap: Hmm .. I think Geet hurts herself on purpose to keep Maan out of trouble or from getting him scolded for not being downstairs on time .. chalo .. I know MSK will fume at the fact that she did that ... 😳

Waah waah kya predication haiπŸ‘

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yo yo yo...willl watch epi now!!!
EBasso thumbnail
Gotta go to a meeting.. be back in half an hr!
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yo yo yo...willl watch epi now!!!

Nihuuu πŸ€—
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago