Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😊😊
Originally posted by: muniza75

Awww so sweet, thanks so much, i hope in future we will entertain you guys the same way...Yes GurTi interview at Mahi Mahi time was fabulous...

Muniza

Ofcourse i am sure you will😊😊 koi shakπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Diva...memory very sharp...dialogue word to word yaad hai...very goooddd😳
[/QUOTE]

LOL Anka you gave me WAYYY Tooo much credit babes!! yeh toh Rewind, FWD, Pause ka kamaaal tha 🀣 maine abhi abhi 1 second pehle mere boss ko kya status diya woh bhi main bhool gayi 🀣🀣🀣🀣

ya I figured I would write first before responding to others takes... my actual episode analysis will be reflected in others takes... but I loved the scene sooo much and found so many symbolisms in there that I had to re-live it Embarrassed

acha toh tumne woh MSK wali digest dekh li πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

BTW mera aaj ka joke sirf aur sirf tumhe dedicated that 🀣🀣🀣
EBasso thumbnail
chalo ab shuru se shuruaat karti hoon 😳
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
You all will be proud of me...I did not watch the episode again today...Yeh!!!   But, I have been tied up in meetings all day...so to temptation or the chance to watch it!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

Diva...memory very sharp...dialogue word to word yaad hai...very goooddd😳

LOL Anka you gave me WAYYY Tooo much credit babes!! yeh toh Rewind, FWD, Pause ka kamaaal tha 🀣 maine abhi abhi 1 second pehle mere boss ko kya status diya woh bhi main bhool gayi 🀣

ya I figured I would write first before responding to others takes... my actual episode analysis will be reflected in others takes... but I loved the scene sooo much and found so many symbolisms in there that I had to re-live it 😳

acha toh tumne woh MSK wali digest dekh li πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

BTW mera aaj ka joke sirf aur sirf tumhe dedicated that 🀣🀣🀣
[/QUOTE]

I knew it, you had used same way like your mummy use to write, rewind forward and bindaas, jhakas dialogues bahar lolz...Good going beti, mumma ka naam roshan karogi...

Muniza
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys main aaj phir rukoongi nahi - but I'm missing u guys loads. sorry

Muni will u pm me the link. Big ANju M fan...love
Amru

bye guys!!😭
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

You all will be proud of me...I did not watch the episode again today...Yeh!!!   But, I have been tied up in meetings all day...so to temptation or the chance to watch it!!

Nagzzz itni jaldi haar nahi maante...*no no no*...

do din ki hai ye problems,

phir toh chandni chandni raat hai,

tu maanja family memberπŸ˜†
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Cute is the one word that comes to mind when I saw today's epi..so I'll make a list of all the cute stuff...u hang on till then

Ola Family!!

The show was GOOOD!!

I liked it. I had put behind everything about Dev's past, etc. But Maan brought it up with subtlety. It's clear he has hang ups about Nandini making a match with Dev. He just wants to be a good bro and do the right thing too.

The Mahiii was way to extended today, but I loved the outcome. Waking up together...it was the cutest scene ever. Warm. Mushy. Gooey.All Me!!  I loved the bit where she woke up in his arms...sighhh i want more of it now.

Dev and Maan scene...Despite all the gile-shikve...I like that Maan still cares for his brother. He loves him. He can't fight that!

The cherry on the top - teji pammi scene...my heart goes out to pammi. Man I love their jodi.
Muah

I am totally agree with the red bold part, i seriously loved it the way she got up in his arms, loved the way she strtch her arms, and suddenly felt his face, and the way she got looked at him so near of her with smile, was very cute...

I even loved the dialogue of asool of MSK, but don't know hadn't touched me, it seems so fake to me now at this moment...First time in history of GHSP i founf chup bilkul chup so thanda...I think i am way too tired...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: muniza75

I am excited for Maan's truth will reveal atleast front of Nandini, and i seriously wanted Nandini to know his raaz, and i am happyπŸ˜ƒ...Luv you Vinu😳...

MUMMAAA πŸ€— ab woh wala scene agle hafte aayega 😭

Maan to Geet:

Kitne jumme guzar gaye, aaj jumma hai, pleez chumma de deCryCry, kuch toh jumme ki laaj rakhiyo... (bechare fans ki halat kuch aisi hi haiπŸ˜‰)

LOL MUMMA - Ummeed chod di hai - jab kulu ne apna slogan change kiya tha us din se I lost hope 🀣

Geet to Maan - Aap jub se driver baney hain, bohut lafangye hogaye hain...Yeh kya chumma chumma laga rakha hai...An other deed ki demand karo naπŸ˜‰...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Beti - You and your PJ's, loved  the one you just postedπŸ˜†...

MUMMAAA - This was dedicated to Aaj ki Anka ki POST on Positivity!!! 🀣

@ Vijji - Tum aa rahi ho?/ I am missing you my T & K sis πŸ€—...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiyyooo no revelation today? What's going on in GHSP? Wouldn't be his truth reveal front of Nandini this week according to promo...Anyways choddo...

MUMMAAA - Promo ka realization next week ke tuesdays ko hota hai.. i am expecting this either monday or tuesday next week. Most likely tuesday. Udaas mat ho. Yeh lo jhappi. πŸ€—

Todays episode was good, will not say content wise, but yes cause of cute moment of MaanEet...Aiyyooo Mama ji took my idea, long time back, when first time he saw MaanEet together in Geet room, i had said that he should had to take pic of them, or noted down what and who he saw with Geet, and today he did samething he took pic, but Mama ji is so bhulakaar, i am sure he would forgotten that he took pic of them ROFLROFL...Aiyyo Mammay tu meri naak kutwayega...Mama ji's dialgues rocked as usual, fun to watch his scene...Lucky scene was nice as well...

MUMz yes maammmey and lucky scenes were ROCKING! loved them!!! LOL @ him forgetting that he actually took the video hahahahahah

I am not much pleased of todays episode, it was good, nice, but not really touched, but it's ok...They have to cover all the characters, and we were the one whom always wanted MaanEet to be cupid or be a adviser..Wanted them to be related to other characters some way or other, and i think it's nice to watch...It's been a week to watch some classy scene of MaanEet, please CV's pretty please, can we have one jhakas scene of MaanEet...Thoda energy ke liye lolz...

MUMMAAA gatorade peeo energy ke liye ROFLROFLROFL I know but I have no complaints from today's episode. Liked it a lot actually. Very symbolic.

Poor Pammi do meethe bol ke liye taras rahi hai, i hope soon she will hear some sweet words from her hubby...

MUMy - I liked the Temmi scene TOOO muCh today - they are trying to show that tej is not dil ka bura but zubaan ka kadwa it was sooo sweet to see the more softer side of tej in harsh words.. tooo cute i swear!!!

Aiyyo what MaanEet did at night that ended up on sofa, why not on bed? Why need to sleep so restless, when bed was there? It would be good if they both were on their bed, cozy cozy, pur chalo again CV's knows better what they wanna show...It was cute anyways...

MUMaaa lol - lagta hai unhe sofe ke dekh kar aap thak rahi ho hahaha πŸ˜†

Precap - Ohho Maan ki navz (vein) pur haath rakh diya, aiyyoo how he would control now, his dearly wife got injured, ohho me feeling kuch kuch, i know how he can't see her in pain, and everytime when she gets hurt, he gets angry...Aiyyo Geet aisey kama kyon kurte?

AWWW - lets see what happens Embarrassed

Muniza

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Updated my take on Page 1:

Onto the episode:

Thank Heavens we got Maaneet today! Warna they were barely together this week! And we got sweet moments to cherish as well.

I just wish they'd leave it all up to Maan to decide everything like he did today .. especially loved his dialogues over holding his priciples over relations .. we got our MSK there 😊 and I'm glad he made Geet understand it .. as she said herself she has many things to learn about him and life itself .. in every phase of their life together Maan will teach her all these things .. because she is till now that 18-year-old girl .. and Maan has been her teacher to date .. so it was good to see that today 😊 .. so tomorrow he will be revealing it all to Nandini .. and I think he'll either plant a picture of Maaneet together .. or she'll end up finding it .. according to spoiler pics .. I think it'll happen Monday because at the back I see Geet in her nightie that she was wearing today ..

LOL Jugnu ki Jasoosi will never get old .. thankfully this time he acted smarter and took a picture but pakka his shaatir dimaag forgot πŸ˜†  Romeo Singh & Juliet Kaur ka romance dekh ke bada acha laga .. especially that GEET ASKED HIM TO STAY!! ☺️ Finally after all the times she made him go away in fear or in shyness she asked him to stay 😳 Was Geet's dialogue before Maan came up of reference to the future? Kyunki she still has a lot to learn about MSK .. such as his past which he hasn't revealed yet .. πŸ€” Maybe .. and I hope so .. that when they go back to Delhi they touch on his past somehow someway .. Idk I just wanna see an Aitraaz track with Sameera πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LMAO Lucky and his Preeto .. wanna do rasleela but Lucky grabs Deva 😲🀣 I wish Preeto saw that and said HAILA DOSTANA 2!!!! 🀣🀣🀣

YAY we got to see TeMmi today! 😳 Awww Pammi thought Tej brought her the kangan 😳 but of course this love-less man doesn't know how to say two words filled with love  Btw Tej looked HOOT! 😳 I love his haircut .. and his style .. they make such an adorable couple hayee 😳 I hope next week we see progress in their track once MSK reveals himself ..

Coming to the best part about today's episode: Maaneet on Sofa 😳 .. haha they were romancing on the couch and fell asleep on it too .. kinne cute lage the haina 😳 .. lol Geet wakes up and strokes his cheek ☺️ and then gets to her usual nautanki πŸ˜† .. I've always wanted this scene where she bothers him with her hair .. flicks it and stuff and he gets irritated like that .. but MSK being MSK is different .. instead of grabbing her he PUSHES her away 🀣🀣 .. typical Maaneet 🀣 .. it reminded me of that outhouse night where they were bothering each other while they were trying to go to sleep 😍 and Mahiii then BALWANT-UH! LOL Love that extra syllable Tej ends up giving to each name .. GEET-UH .. now BALWANT-UH! 🀣 .. chalo let's see how our Ballu gets out of this one ..

Precap: Hmm .. I think Geet hurts herself on purpose to keep Maan out of trouble or from getting him scolded for not being downstairs on time .. chalo .. I know MSK will fume at the fact that she did that ... 😳

Overall great episode .. showed us all characters in a nice way πŸ˜ƒ

Chalo my bak bak khatams here πŸ˜†

Love,

Z

<3