Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita justifies her attachment to Dwiti-article

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nivedita justifies her attachment to Dwiti

In Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein, Nivedita Sood who is taking care of her deceased sister's baby girl, Dwita, is getting obsessive about the child day by day.

Her over protectiveness for Dwita is causing trouble in her relationship with her husband, Viren, and other family members too.

Nivedita Sood aka Neha Sargam spoke her heart out about the emotions she is feeling and why she is fixated on Dwita. "Yes, I am slightly possessive about Divyadi's daughter, Dwita, and I have reasons for that. First of all, I love the little baby very much and consider her as my daughter. Secondly, woh mere didi ki aakhri nishani hain and I want to take care of her at any cost as now after didi's death, Dwita is my responsibility. But I also understand that getting too worried and paranoid about her well being is affecting me and my near ones. I hope eventually my family members understand what I am going through and help me instead of questioning my stance."

Furthermore she adds, "I know it will be very difficult for me to handle Viren and my relationship with him, but I hope to convince him about the need for my focus on Dwita right now. She is a small child and requires my full time attention. I know he will understand my problem and will support me. I think office and work is not as important as Dwita's upbringing and care because ultimately, I am answerable to Divyadi. I hope with the passage of time everything will be fine."

Don't forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 2.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Friday, May 20, 2011
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not at all satisfied wid her justification...I know dat how much Nivi loved DD...n ...I also understand dat Dwitha is "akhiri Nishaani" of DD...but  dis doesn't mean dat she doesn't have other relationships...specially her husband...

she should know that every relation has itz own space n importance in our life...we can not ignore any relationship by using d excuse dat another relationship needs more efforts...

Nivi should need 2 learn , how 2 maintain equilibrium in life...feeling bad for Viren...der r many members in Sood family who can help nivi wid Dwitha...why she considers dat Dwitha is her sole responsibilty...Dis is first time ...I'm disappointed wid Nivi's behaviour...Hope she will soon understand, dat what she is doing not justifiable at all...

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx for sharin swetz!!!!

well im not convinced with nivi's response but i hope nothin bad happens to nivren!!!!
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
i dnt agree with nivi's words at all

keepin such a lame repl... nivi could take so horribly in today's precap to viren๐Ÿ˜ก how lame...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

wen ragini could take care of 2 kids... khushi n tammana...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ den y cant nivi๐Ÿ˜ก...?
tutun30 thumbnail
She is answerable to Divyadi when? Will she appear as ghost and ask her explanation?Or is she talking about her exciting meeting with her after death which may not be very soon. So till that time she should learn to manage her present life and be sincere, intelligent yet diplomatic in preserving her own affairs of life like any real woman of substance.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wht a RIDICUOLUS n NONSENSE REASONS . NO Reason cn justify her actions n her STUPID behaviour wid Viren . She is HURTING Viren lottt . I m nt at all satisfied .

Hope She gets some gd sense into her head n realizes soon wht stupidity she is dongg n becozz of her dis stupidity she will loose Viren , her 1 n only support who always supoorted her .
nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article. Though her reasons are not so great but she is going through a bad phase of life where she has lost her sister, got the responsibility of new born child, her chachi and she herself is blaming her for her sister's death. So basically she is going through mental trauma so it is responsibility of Viren to get her out of it and stay strong with her and manage the situation patiently.
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reasons r not strong enough to convince us all regarding her attitude towards other family members and her responsibilities towards them.

swetha thanx for sharing it
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear... Nivi need to maintain all her relationships and by looking after the child it doesn't mean that she can't. She need to find a balance between the baby and Viren.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what a lame excuse...she has seriously lost it