Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 20th, 2011 Written Update (Page 7)

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittykisser

Thank you for the update - it made me anxious to see the episode and i watched it without understanding a word and only your update to go on as a guidance , as this episode will show on sunday over here.
Well Well the cv's certainly know how to mess with my head LOL- one episode they will have nothing eventful happening and then bang! the next episode will have so much happening that i struggle Wacko to keep up !! 
I love how Guddu smiled when he took up the rag - so sweet.
i real laugh when runjhun came in with his glasses and shawl on - i watched that scene back three times ROFL. Perfect interaction between both of them - i saw and felt the chemistry.
Hai what a dream - Guddu boy that was one awesome dream !!! It could have gone on for the rest of the episode i wouldnt have any problem with that at all.Day Dreaming.
Even when he was reaching across for her - that was a really touching scene- it gave a little insight into what Guddu Sukla is all about.
So mahadevi is pregnant- what the cv's really plan for her ? poor thing.
Guddu and Amma have a conspiracy !!! i strongly believe they are in cahoots !
Runjhun looked like she didnt want to go and like she wanted to stomp her feet while she was walking off LOL.
I am also watching another angle the cv's may look into in the future as i found it strange that they showed mahadevi pregnancy today to coincide with with amma requesting a great grand .

@Kitty, just love your points. That was beautiful how half dreaming Guddu was reaching out to RJ. I too was wondering what he would do if he had not waken up. Probably just hold her hand, or stroke her face. There was such a spontaneous boyish vulnerability there today and it was perfectly matched with RJ's innocent sweet gestures.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaPrabhkalluOmaRamdassInfofan

rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Wafah

Ms. S. Samachar Ji,

Please ask our favorite Dabangg how he injured his hand.  It definitely looks like a bandage when he is walking towards the gates of PN with flowers and Runjhun shuts the gates on him during the dream sequence...

I was wondering that too...but then I thought it was the kerchief that she gave him wrapped around his hands...but not too sure...LOL putting Samachar Ji to work I see?

Oops, I doubled up on the post.  Sorry Wafah.  I thought it did not post in one so I posted again...

The kerchief did not even occur to me.

S. S. Ji LOVES to be on the lookout for me, verifying, re-verifying!  EmbarrassedLOL

Ahahahahahahahahaha.  I love that you double posted this... lolll.  Yeah yeah yeah I'll try to "Verify" lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafahgardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Personally, I think Vishnu and Kalsanwali have a weird marriage - constantly abusive - verbally and physically.  It borders on kinky, specially today Kalsanwali ties Vishnu's feet.  Come on CVs, is it really necessary?

If she were a real person, I wonder if Babli will ever be a "normal" adult, having to watch these 2 dunderheads constantly battling.

Edited by gardes - 20 May 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaWafahbee5Infofan

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Personally, I think Vishnu and Kalsanwali have a weird marriage - constantly abusive - verbally and physically.  It borders on kinky, specially today Kalsanwali ties Vishnu's feet.  Come one CVs, is it really necessary?

I wondered where they got this idea from ... Such a VIOLENT LOVE STORY WinkLOL

If she were a real person, I wonder if Babli will ever be a "normal" adult, having to watch these 2 dunderheads constantly battling.

Wafahgardes

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@ gardes- Speakin' of what u mentioned regarding Vishnu & Kalsonwali, what u said reminded me of a fight they had which took place on the episode where Guddu & Bantu are drinkin' on the terrace, the day before Guddu's interview.  In this episode, they were yelling & physically fighting eachother but ended up in a u compromising position where from my memory Kalsonwali was on his lap.  Once they landed in this position, they stopped fighting & looked into eachother's eyes, both having this "I feel so turned on" look on their facesLOL & then they laughed softly while still havin' that look on their faces.  I don't really know exactly how these two feel about eachother but who knows if they were always this abusive to eachother in their marriage.  They have great chemistryBig smile & let's just say when it comes to Zee tv couples, especially, they are an unconventional one.  Gunjhun are unconventional too.     

Edited by edabella - 21 May 2011 at 1:36am

Etna_Diagardes

pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thanx wafah.  Nice update

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thanks for updates

Edited by shobi12500 - 21 May 2011 at 8:16am
ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed this epi.
R was smiling in her dream too. I wonder what she was dreaming about?

Etna_DiaInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index