May 20th, 2011 Written Update (Page 6)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by gardes

Ms. S. Samachar Ji,

Please ask our favorite Dabangg how he injured his hand.  It definitely looks like a bandage when he is walking towards the gates of PN with flowers and Runjhun shuts the gates on him during the dream sequence...

I was wondering that too...but then I thought it was the kerchief that she gave him wrapped around his hands...but not too sure...LOL putting Samachar Ji to work I see?

Oops, I doubled up on the post.  Sorry Wafah.  I thought it did not post in one so I posted again...

The kerchief did not even occur to me.

S. S. Ji LOVES to be on the lookout for me, verifying, re-verifying!  EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
- Guddu cracked me up w/his cuteness today when dreamin' about Runjhun.  I really liked the part where he came towards her while she was asleep, w/his face all lit up, gazing at his dharampatni.  I really liked the dream sequence.  It shows what is REALLY goin' on in his mind when it comes to her.  Now, I'd like to see her dream about him.  

- A funny part was when Runjhun did a Guddu impression, wearin' his scarf & sunglassesLOL

- Another funny part was Kalsonwali abusing Vishnu today, especially the part where his feet were tied.

- I already had a feeling before watchin' today's episode that Devi was gonna end up pregnant w/Jabbo's kid.  In my ff, Jabevi's son, Manith is born after Gunjhun's daughter is born but the writers are havin' it be the other way around.  It looks like baby Manu is gonna come into the picture first well, this will happen if Devi doesn't abort him.  I'm glad that the writers showed her w/a home pregnancy test.  I've never seen this on a Zee tv serial.  I've never even seen the pregnancy test stick in a Zee serial.  I've only seen it on a few of the American shows I watch so I'm glad the writers showed her finding out that she is preggers through this means.  

- The precap looks interesting.  I so wanna see the rest of Jabbo's reaction.  Guddu already slapped Jabbo for goin' on a date & writing love notes to Devi.  I wonder what he'll do to Jabbo after he finds out that Jabbo impregnated her.

- Devi really isn't ready to have a kid but I can totally see Runjhun helpin' her out throughout the pregnancy.  Runjhun might have at least a little of experience w/takin' care of a baby since she may have takin' care of Babli when she was a baby.  Babli is a lot younger than Runjhun.  It would be good to see Devi confide in Runjhun through this tough time.  Devi may feel that there really is no one to whom she can talk to about this pregnancy in the house & I don't blame her for thinkin' this.   I'm assumin' this pregnancy is gonna bring Runjhun & Devi closer.      

Edited by edabella - 20 May 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluEtna_DiaOmaRamdass

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
i dont understand this repetition of guddu drifting into and out of goodness. i mean this episode showed the 2 of them at their pleasant best. dont think ive heard runjhun laugh so hard ever uptil now. then suddenly he snaps out again. and now the whole going to get stuff for the store thing and accepting to take runjhun along makes me wonder what hes intentions are.  i mean the writers are going back and forth so many times it gets to a stage where you just dont know when its going to be  for real or not

by the way vishnu and kalsan are downright evil, but yeah i agree when they battle with each other its hillariousLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluInfofan

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Wafah ur the BEST. What a wonderful update with play act & guddu's dream. I read it more them 3 times. Great Job !!

Thank you :)

After seeing today's episode my thoughts ...

Guddu

- I feel GUDDU is just a kid, he get flattered easily, you give him a gift, he falls for you. No matter what &/or at any cost he just want to Win, just a kid :)

- He forgets his anger. It's washes away in few mins (which is very good)

- GUDDU is a gentleman, even in his dream he did not touch R, I meant even he his dream, he was not romancing with R. He was just looking at her & admiring her. (cute)

- GUDDU does not love R yet, he is just attracted to her. He needs to love her from his heart. There is lot of difference between love & attraction. ( I don't know how many of you all agree on this ... )

- GUDDU would be learning few new things from devi & jabbu & I feel this will make him more responsible person.

Jabbu & devi love track created lot of misunderstanding between G & R. Lets hope this pregnancy track help G & R get closer :)

RUNHJUN

- Ziddi, GUDDU sa be Ziddi. Yes presently she also dont love guddu nor attracted to him. For her trust is love. 1st she has to trust him to love him. Every on and then if GUDDU keeps telling her that I would leave her, says her that he always would hates her, He cheated & married her, again cheated her by saying he is changed, finally last week bar dancer issue,

well, She need to come out of all this. Only then R will love G, for which G has lot of work.

- I really don't know if R will tell the pregnancy issue to GUDDU. Hope this do not lead to a new confusion between them.

- symbolically She says GUDDU (In the dream) that my heart is still not open for u, by locking the gate for her house. :(

JABBU

- I have a strong feel, He would be completely native & will go against R & G too. May trying to separate them by joining hands with All m's & mm's ( I read this in someone ff )

- Also he would hide his native character from GUDDU.

DEVI

- As we all know R is the only one who is going to help her. ( we don't know how) I am sure she would change her feelings for R & will be more close with R. ( someone ff says this )

- she was very wrong by saying Jabbu & GUDDU are same. Now she will know the difference between them.

What ever, I want GUDDU to stand for R always. Starting from devi GUDDU should change everyone's selfishness into love & affection towards R. Towards his Dharampatni Ji

Mitto Mami

- Out of all the 3 mami's I am sure she would be crying to the core. But I don't know when.

Kalsanwali - what a character simply superb. I am sad that she did not say that she forgives GUDDU :(

Amma - always the best with her sweet smile.

I really want CV's to introduce Kalsanwali's dad ( grampradan) love to see him :)

Pls share your thoughts also :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87ljcruzuzeeJulie0001PrabhkalluEtna_DiaWafahInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i also like the scene when runjhun impersonated guddu.  the tutorial scene was really good.  love seeing runjhun heartily laugh.  correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that was the first time runjhun really laughed in the show, and it was all because of guddu. 

guddu, i don't think abhi ever made runjhun laugh like that.

i like what mittho said, that if a person laughs, then he is already a goner.  don't you guys think that their laughter blends in well together.  and runjhun's laughter is very contagious. 

this too have definitely flipped.  (in reference to a Rob Reiner film of the same title).

as for the mahadevi pregnant track, i guess that we have to trust the CV's in adding this.  although it may seem to be a cliche, i think that the CV's will handle it well.  i see the stories of the other characters as a reflection of the gunjhun story.  even the mamas and the mamis are reflecting the gunjhun love story.  kalsanwali and vishnu are always fighting.  so does gunjhun.  bantu adores the ground billo walks on.  so does guddu with runjhun (even if he doesn't know it, or admit it yet).  and rajju and mittho work together really well.  that's how gunjhun are in their mobile business.  jabbo and devi represent the physical aspect of a relationship, something which gunjhun does not yet have. 

so, i think we should just wait and see what the CV's have in mind. 

that is the beauty of this show. everytime we see an episode, we notice different aspects. It is so much fun to read everybody's perspectives on each episode.

@ bold - never occurred to me. but so true Agin.

Sheryajp - bold
- GUDDU is a gentleman, even in his dream he did not touch R, I meant even he his dream, he was not romancing with R. He was just looking at her & admiring her. (cute)

I noticed that too, so cute.

Yup, i think the closing of the gate seemed to be symbolic too.

Edited by Infofan - 20 May 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluvenJulie0001Etna_DiaOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update - it made me anxious to see the episode and i watched it without understanding a word and only your update to go on as a guidance , as this episode will show on sunday over here.
Well Well the cv's certainly know how to mess with my head LOL- one episode they will have nothing eventful happening and then bang! the next episode will have so much happening that i struggle Wacko to keep up !! 
I love how Guddu smiled when he took up the rag - so sweet.
i real laugh when runjhun came in with his glasses and shawl on - i watched that scene back three times ROFL. Perfect interaction between both of them - i saw and felt the chemistry.
Hai what a dream - Guddu boy that was one awesome dream !!! It could have gone on for the rest of the episode i wouldnt have any problem with that at all.Day Dreaming.
Even when he was reaching across for her - that was a really touching scene- it gave a little insight into what Guddu Sukla is all about.
So mahadevi is pregnant- what the cv's really plan for her ? poor thing.
Guddu and Amma have a conspiracy !!! i strongly believe they are in cahoots !
Runjhun looked like she didnt want to go and like she wanted to stomp her feet while she was walking off LOL.
I am also watching another angle the cv's may look into in the future as i found it strange that they showed mahadevi pregnancy today to coincide with with amma requesting a great grand .

Edited by kittykisser - 20 May 2011 at 8:00pm

Etna_DiaPrabhkalluJulie0001WafahInfofan

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edabella

- Guddu cracked me up w/his cuteness today when dreamin' about Runjhun.  I really liked the part where he came towards her while she was asleep, w/his face all lit up, gazing at his dharampatni.  I really liked the dream sequence.  It shows what is REALLY goin' on in his mind when it comes to her.  Now, I'd like to see her dream about him.  

- A funny part was when Runjhun did a Guddu impression, wearin' his scarf & sunglassesLOL

- Another funny part was Kalsonwali abusing Vishnu today, especially the part where his feet were tied.

- I already had a feeling before watchin' today's episode that Devi was gonna end up pregnant w/Jabbo's kid.  In my ff, Jabevi's son, Manith is born after Gunjhun's daughter is born but the writers are havin' it be the other way around.  It looks like baby Manu is gonna come into the picture first well, this will happen if Devi doesn't abort him.  I'm glad that the writers showed her w/a home pregnancy test.  I've never seen this on a Zee tv serial.  I've never even seen the pregnancy test stick in a Zee serial.  I've only seen it on a few of the American shows I watch so I'm glad the writers showed her finding out that she is preggers through this means.  

- The precap looks interesting.  I so wanna see the rest of Jabbo's reaction.  Guddu already slapped Jabbo for goin' on a date & writing love notes to Devi.  I wonder what he'll do to Jabbo after he finds out that Jabbo impregnated her.

- Devi really isn't ready to have a kid but I can totally see Runjhun helpin' her out throughout the pregnancy.  Runjhun might have at least a little of experience w/takin' care of a baby since she may have takin' care of Babli when she was a baby.  Babli is a lot younger than Runjhun.  It would be good to see Devi confide in Runjhun through this tough time.  Devi may feel that there really is no one to whom she can talk to about this pregnancy in the house & I don't blame her for thinkin' this.   I'm assumin' this pregnancy is gonna bring Runjhun & Devi closer.      

In bold- i noticed that also. Usually they show doctor coming in and then declaring the girl is pregnant in the other shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkalluedabella

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheryajp

Wafah ur the BEST. What a wonderful update with play act & guddu's dream. I read it more them 3 times. Great Job !!

Thank you :)

After seeing today's episode my thoughts ...

Guddu

- I feel GUDDU is just a kid, he get flattered easily, you give him a gift, he falls for you. No matter what &/or at any cost he just want to Win, just a kid :)

- He forgets his anger. It's washes away in few mins (which is very good)

- GUDDU does not love R yet, he is just attracted to her. He needs to love her from his heart. There is lot of difference between love & attraction. ( I don't know how many of you all agree on this ... )

- GUDDU would be learning few new things from devi & jabbu & I feel this will make him more responsible person.

Jabbu & devi love track created lot of misunderstanding between G & R. Lets hope this pregnancy track help G & R get closer :)

RUNHJUN

- Ziddi, GUDDU sa be Ziddi. Yes presently she also dont love guddu nor attracted to him. For her trust is love. 1st she has to trust him to love him. Every on and then if GUDDU keeps telling her that I would leave her, says her that he always would hates her, He cheated & married her, again cheated her by saying he is changed, finally last week bar dancer issue,

well, She need to come out of all this. Only then R will love G, for which G has lot of work.

- I really don't know if R will tell the pregnancy issue to GUDDU. Hope this do not lead to a new confusion between them.

- symbolically She says GUDDU (In the dream) that my heart is still not open for u, by locking the gate for her house. :(

JABBU

- I have a strong feel, He would be completely native & will go against R & G too. May trying to separate them by joining hands with All m's & mm's ( I read this in someone ff )

- Also he would hide his native character from GUDDU.

DEVI

- As we all know R is the only one who is going to help her. ( we don't know how) I am sure she would change her feelings for R & will be more close with R. ( someone ff says this )

- she was very wrong by saying Jabbu & GUDDU are same. Now she will know the difference between them.

What ever, I want GUDDU to stand for R always. Starting from devi GUDDU should change everyone's selfishness into love & affection towards R. Towards his Dharampatni Ji

Mitto Mami

- Out of all the 3 mami's I am sure she would be crying to the core. But I don't know when.

Kalsanwali - what a character simply superb. I am sad that she did not say that she forgives GUDDU :(

Amma - always the best with her sweet smile.

I really want CV's to introduce Kalsanwali's dad ( grampradan) love to see him :)

Pls share your thoughts also :)

Sherya, Just love your dream analysis. Yes RJ was a little standoffish in the feam and they were having a courtship. This is something that this couple never had. Guddu also imagines her more daring as she is walking on the bridge and taking chances. Love when he holds her hand at the end.
I also like your reading of the attraction vs. love. Yes, I think that it is attraction because on both sides TRUST is not there and that is why feelings are so transient and get replaced with anger and hurt so quickly.

I am getting addicted to your nightly posts Clap

ljcruzDhanujpEtna_DiaPrabhkalluInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index