Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 20th, 2011 Written Update (Page 4)

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the update...

Fabulous the part of Runjhun pretended to be Guddu...read it twice...I am still laughing just thinking about it...LOL
Laughing to the computer at work is not a good idea...Wacko

Guddu dreaming...about Runjhun...so cute...can't wait to see it...

Amma should start asking about Grandchildren more often...don't you guys think..( meant to Guddu and Runjhun )...Big smile

Good point...Mitho...about the laughing part...but we already knew that...Wink

So Mahadevi is pregnant...did she read the instructions correctly...was it really positieve...did they show that...really need to watch the epi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesuzeeMikanSakuraEtna_DiaPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdass

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
thnx for the update lol ;p 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i wonder if runjhun really heard their conversation. i knew mahdevi would be preggers. silly girl fell right in jabbo's track. thanks alot for the update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafahdkmystery

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update, Wafah.

LOVED today's episode.

Guddu choking and blushing when amma asked about great grandchild was sooo cute. what a difference in his reaction from the last time amma asked for one.

and then Guddu tells amma her grand daughter can answer that question. to me it seemed like he knows that he is now emotionally invested in their marriage even if he does not fully understand the depth or intensity yet. and asking R to answer that question was like telling her that the ball is now in her court, which direction she wants to take their relationship in.

OMG Day Dreaming

Vishnu and Kalsanwalli - maybe evil personified but they are hilarious.

CV's seriously - Gunjhun have not been married for even 30 days ( i think) how many days has it been since Jabevi had their C night and how is it medically possible for Mahadevi to find out so soon she is pregnant.Confused

Something tells me that Gunjhun date may not be happening on monday and some misunderstanding/ argument happens over that coz R is busy with Mahadevi. I so hope I am wrong, would love to see Gunjhun go on a date.

Like somebody pointed out - it would be interesting to see the confusion if pandeys believe that R is pregnant and G is congratulated

Edited by Infofan - 20 May 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PleiadesuzeeJulie0001Etna_DiaPrabhkalluazuriagardesWafahOmaRamdassZiva01

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Thank you Wafah!!!!

That song sequnce...Day Dreaming

And when Runjhun dresses like Guddu and comes toward him with her hands on her hips...? I was ROFL.  I was so hoping she would do that.

AND notice that Guddu said "Humara Kamra" (My room but I think he implies OUR room) LOLLOL

More comments later!

Edit:  I don't think he threw her under the bus... I think he was flirting... very poorly. lol.  And, I think, the thing about the new accessories was just a ploy to take Runjhun with him.  He knew Amma would make the suggestion and he wouldn't have to ask Runjhun himself.

ROFl...hahaha...ROFLROFL
Rani, u giv really hilarious comments yaar...my chair wil break sum day, reading ur comments...evry time i read, i start 2 jump n laugh...heehROFL

but i luvd d part also, in d song where runjhun makes a fool out of guddu by closing d gate right over his nose..CHOP!!!Dancing...lolzz...LOL
2days was d best episode of BBAT...Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87uzeerani2007Etna_DiaPrabhkalluOmaRamdass

Missbantu Senior Member
Missbantu
Missbantu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wafah. really nice episode. might watch it later.

Wafah

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thank ur for wonderful update...god bless u

Wafah

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
OMG sooo sweet just too perfect Gunjhuns scenes! Thank you so much Wafah! Ahhh! You know, for a supposedly tough goon Guddu has a really sweet and innocent like mind! TongueDay Dreaming

Oh goodness just watched the scene where he wakes up from his dream! He looks like a little boy! So cute! It was so well acted out!

Edited by Gunjhun - 20 May 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PleiadesMikanSakuraEtna_DiaPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index