May 20th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani2007

Thank you Wafah!!!!

That song sequnce...Day Dreaming

And when Runjhun dresses like Guddu and comes toward him with her hands on her hips...? I was ROFL.  I was so hoping she would do that.

AND notice that Guddu said "Humara Kamra" (My room but I think he implies OUR room) LOLLOL

More comments later!

Edit:  I don't think he threw her under the bus... I think he was flirting... very poorly. lol.  And, I think, the thing about the new accessories was just a ploy to take Runjhun with him.  He knew Amma would make the suggestion and he wouldn't have to ask Runjhun himself.

LOL yeah but I think he was trying to put the spotlight on her too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Prabhkallurani2007OmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks, Wafah.

This was a hilarious episode.  All around.  It was really a time pass, like our H mentioned!

Vishnu and Kalsanwali are just too funny for words.

Guddu is done sulking and Runjhun is over her silent treatment in a way.  I am replacing my original Dabangg video clip with BBAt version.  Guddu is really fisla but he pulls back out of pride.

I don't like where Mahadevi - Jabbo story is going but I guess they have to show something drastic to weave it in and cause misunderstandings all around!  I hope Mahadevi is being overly dramatic and that is all there is to it...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87uzeePrabhkalluLoveGudduEtna_DiaWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Thanks, Wafah.

This was a hilarious episode.  All around.  It was really a time pass, like our H mentioned!

Guddu is done sulking and Runjhun is over her silent treatment in a way.  I am replacing my original Dabangg video clip with BBAt version.  Guddu is really fisla but he pulls back out of pride.

I don't like where Mahadevi - Jabbo story is going but I guess they have to show something drastic to weave it in and cause misunderstandings all around!  I hope Mahadevi is being overly dramatic and that is all there is to it...

That's what your Angry was for right? Jabbo and Mahadevi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update. OMG! i loooved the last scene! Smile

As for Devi being pregnant, hmm, wonder what will happen? Confused

Wafah

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aginaya69

i also like the scene when runjhun impersonated guddu.  the tutorial scene was really good.  love seeing runjhun heartily laugh.  correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that was the first time runjhun really laughed in the show, and it was all because of guddu. 

guddu, i don't think abhi ever made runjhun laugh like that.

i like what mittho said, that if a person laughs, then he is already a goner.  don't you guys think that their laughter blends in well together.  and runjhun's laughter is very contagious. 

this too have definitely flipped.  (in reference to a Rob Reiner film of the same title).

as for the mahadevi pregnant track, i guess that we have to trust the CV's in adding this.  although it may seem to be a cliche, i think that the CV's will handle it well.  i see the stories of the other characters as a reflection of the gunjhun story.  even the mamas and the mamis are reflecting the gunjhun love story.  kalsanwali and vishnu are always fighting.  so does gunjhun.  bantu adores the ground billo walks on.  so does guddu with runjhun (even if he doesn't know it, or admit it yet).  and rajju and mittho work together really well.  that's how gunjhun are in their mobile business.  jabbo and devi represent the physical aspect of a relationship, something which gunjhun does not yet have. 

so, i think we should just wait and see what the CV's have in mind. 
@ the bold purple...very well noted...

OmaRamdass

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by gardes

Thanks, Wafah.

That's what your Angry was for right? Jabbo and Mahadevi?

Yes, it was.  I added more to the discussion page too.  Now I am heading back to work...  AngryDead
Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

Wafah

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the update Wafah...so Mahadevi issue is confirmed...GunJun scenes today wereawsome...R mimicking G...rofl...waitingfor next week

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index