Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 20th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

What a lovely scene of Gunjhun! I love it! Tongue

Aww.. Guddu Shukla! The song scene was beautiful shot.. Capture every Guddu's expression in love! What a great treat for us! I'm so gonna re-watch it again and again! Day Dreaming

LoL Vishnu and his wife do share an awesome chemistry! They're both showed love by fighting.. I likes it!LOL

Pre-cap: Poor mahadevi.. Disapprove I really do feel for her.. Scared to think what will happen  next week.. Hope it won't cause any trouble for Gunjhun.. as Jabbu is Guddu's friend..

Thanks Wafah for a great super update! Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeAginaya69LoveGudduEtna_Dia-salma-WafahOmaRamdassInfofan

Brindha87 Groupbie
Brindha87
Brindha87

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thank u Wafah...
Today's episode was really superbClapClapClap...
Loves our R and GStarStarStar...
Especially in that scene she wears Guddu's glass and shawlParty...
Also that songDancingDancingDancing...
OMG Guddu u've fallen manLOLLOLLOL...
once again thanks wafah

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeLoveGudduEtna_DiaPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdass

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thanks wafah for the update...finally caught up with BBAT...
guddu's apology was funny...truly guddu style apology...
loved all gunjhun scenes today...especially when she was immitating him...mad hilarious...
loved the song sequence...after seeing the precap yesterday, I felt it was going to be a dream sequence...and as per commercial, it is guddu imagining runjhun...he is head over heels in love with her...I found it funny how he reminds himself that he is not to get emotional, and then in the morning, he wants to go out with her...
I really hope they get to go on their date...the precap looks like they haven't left yet, and runjhun has overheard jabevi's conversation, but i don't think she heard, but mahadevis hand to her stomach might make her suspicious...wonder wut will happen...I think jabbo will react like a jerk...
the touch issue is yet to be confronted...and i have a feeling maybe mahadevi's pregnancy might bring it to the front...maybe they think runjhun is pregnant...or she says she's pregnant to cover up mahadevi...it wud be funny to see guddu's reaction when they congratulate him on becoming a dad, lol...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87PleiadesAginaya69SonadevazuriaLoveGudduEtna_Diarani2007Julie0001PrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Thanks for the great update...sounds like an awesome episode, looking forward to seeing R & G together sharing some great moments Embarrassed. Amma is cute with the idea of being a great grandmother, but unfortunately it' s going to be from the wrong granddaugher...

good one Clap the wrong grand-daughter ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluOmaRamdassInfofan

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Thanks Wafah Di for the wonderful update.  Awesome song sequence and Gunjhun rocks on that song. Surely G is falling for his dharampatni n he does care a lots for her.

So amma's dream for parnati is coming true but not from our R for the time being.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluEtna_DiaWafahOmaRamdass

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i also like the scene when runjhun impersonated guddu.  the tutorial scene was really good.  love seeing runjhun heartily laugh.  correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that was the first time runjhun really laughed in the show, and it was all because of guddu. 

guddu, i don't think abhi ever made runjhun laugh like that.

i like what mittho said, that if a person laughs, then he is already a goner.  don't you guys think that their laughter blends in well together.  and runjhun's laughter is very contagious. 

this too have definitely flipped.  (in reference to a Rob Reiner film of the same title).

as for the mahadevi pregnant track, i guess that we have to trust the CV's in adding this.  although it may seem to be a cliche, i think that the CV's will handle it well.  i see the stories of the other characters as a reflection of the gunjhun story.  even the mamas and the mamis are reflecting the gunjhun love story.  kalsanwali and vishnu are always fighting.  so does gunjhun.  bantu adores the ground billo walks on.  so does guddu with runjhun (even if he doesn't know it, or admit it yet).  and rajju and mittho work together really well.  that's how gunjhun are in their mobile business.  jabbo and devi represent the physical aspect of a relationship, something which gunjhun does not yet have. 

so, i think we should just wait and see what the CV's have in mind. 

Edited by Aginaya69 - 20 May 2011 at 9:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07soni_khan13LaliaBrindha87GunjhunPleiadesuzeeljcruzrani2007LoveGudduEtna_Dia-salma-azuriaPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdassInfofan

luvsagar Goldie
luvsagar
luvsagar

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Wafah, thank you for the update

I am sooo looking forward to this episode.  What a way to end the week!

I am glad they showed RJ and G  getting closer…hopefully things will move forward, and not backward with this Mahadevi pregnancy bit….Even if it is a slow move forward as long as the creatives don't make RJ  and G go back to square one I am fine!!

So Guddu had the dream … sooo sweet!!

Amma you rock keep putting those ideas in their heads….although you probably will have to wait like the rest of us for them to even consummate the marriage!

I hope next week brings more sweet RJ and G scenese!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Aginaya69LoveGudduEtna_DiaPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdass

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thank u Wafah for the lovely update  Hug
the song sequence was awesomeee Day Dreaming and loved gunjhun scene Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluEtna_DiaWafah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index