Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjhun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG sooo sweet just too perfect Gunjhuns scenes! Thank you so much Wafah! Ahhh! You know, for a supposedly tough goon Guddu has a really sweet and innocent like mind! 😛😍

Oh goodness just watched the scene where he wakes up from his dream! He looks like a little boy! So cute! It was so well acted out!
Edited by Gunjhun - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update !!
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved todays episode, Its more then a week for Jabbo and Mahadevi. They are working fast. us
R lookedcute and funny as G and heard her first full laughter. Loved that pice.
I liked that Amma and Guddu are getting togather. That Amma really likes G.
I rallylikes the idea of misunderstanding as put on the page. Well have to wait a weekend.
I think Gunjhun relationship is like a rel relationship that goes back and forth and with a guy like G who is determind to leave R it will go back and forth for a whaile.
I also remmeber that G said to his father that the mony was a loan from M&M.
Just some thoughts. No offense ment.
Thanks Wafa for the update. Buy the time it comes up I had already seen the episode. But you mark it I wait for your update and read it. Thanks.

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
thxs Wafah!

Still am irritated at R's character.  How come she is not changing, she still thinks about doing all the housework etc.  She is witnessing how rudely and crudely her own relatives address her and G, yet she asks G to apologize to those evil snakes...I don't get that.  And I don't want to because I will never understand the Mahaan logic of R.  
She really also needs to change her perspective concerning her relatives.  
Pleiades thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah!
Sounds like a fun episode! Can't wait to watch later tonight!
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ms. S. Samachar Ji,

Please ask our favorite Dabangg how he injured his hand.  It definitely looks like a bandage when he is walking towards the gates of PN with flowers and Runjhun shuts the gates on him during the dream sequence...
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Ms. S. Samachar Ji,

Please ask our favorite Dabangg how he injured his hand.  It definitely looks like a bandage when he is walking towards the gates of PN with flowers and Runjhun shuts the gates on him during the dream sequence...

wasn't that the hankie she gave him??
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gardes

Ms. S. Samachar Ji,

I was wondering that too...but then I thought it was the kerchief that she gave him wrapped around his hands...but not too sure...LOL putting Samachar Ji to work I see?

gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavni88

wasn't that the hankie she gave him??

Thanks, Bhavni.  Yeah, the hankie!  It totally slipped my mind.  All the cutesy stuff gave me a sugar rush and it affected my memory.  😭😆
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

I was wondering that too...but then I thought it was the kerchief that she gave him wrapped around his hands...but not too sure...LOL putting Samachar Ji to work I see?

Oops, I doubled up on the post.  Sorry Wafah.  I thought it did not post in one so I posted again...

The kerchief did not even occur to me.

S. S. Ji LOVES to be on the lookout for me, verifying, re-verifying!  😳😆