Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 20th, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks wafah for the update...finally caught up with BBAT...
guddu's apology was funny...truly guddu style apology...
loved all gunjhun scenes today...especially when she was immitating him...mad hilarious...
loved the song sequence...after seeing the precap yesterday, I felt it was going to be a dream sequence...and as per commercial, it is guddu imagining runjhun...he is head over heels in love with her...I found it funny how he reminds himself that he is not to get emotional, and then in the morning, he wants to go out with her...
I really hope they get to go on their date...the precap looks like they haven't left yet, and runjhun has overheard jabevi's conversation, but i don't think she heard, but mahadevis hand to her stomach might make her suspicious...wonder wut will happen...I think jabbo will react like a jerk...
the touch issue is yet to be confronted...and i have a feeling maybe mahadevi's pregnancy might bring it to the front...maybe they think runjhun is pregnant...or she says she's pregnant to cover up mahadevi...it wud be funny to see guddu's reaction when they congratulate him on becoming a dad, lol...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NVBGKY

Thanks for the great update...sounds like an awesome episode, looking forward to seeing R & G together sharing some great moments 😳. Amma is cute with the idea of being a great grandmother, but unfortunately it' s going to be from the wrong granddaugher...

good one 👏 the wrong grand-daughter 🤣
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks Wafah Di for the wonderful update.  Awesome song sequence and Gunjhun rocks on that song. Surely G is falling for his dharampatni n he does care a lots for her.

So amma's dream for parnati is coming true but not from our R for the time being.

Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also like the scene when runjhun impersonated guddu.  the tutorial scene was really good.  love seeing runjhun heartily laugh.  correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that was the first time runjhun really laughed in the show, and it was all because of guddu. 

guddu, i don't think abhi ever made runjhun laugh like that.

i like what mittho said, that if a person laughs, then he is already a goner.  don't you guys think that their laughter blends in well together.  and runjhun's laughter is very contagious. 

this too have definitely flipped.  (in reference to a Rob Reiner film of the same title).

as for the mahadevi pregnant track, i guess that we have to trust the CV's in adding this.  although it may seem to be a cliche, i think that the CV's will handle it well.  i see the stories of the other characters as a reflection of the gunjhun story.  even the mamas and the mamis are reflecting the gunjhun love story.  kalsanwali and vishnu are always fighting.  so does gunjhun.  bantu adores the ground billo walks on.  so does guddu with runjhun (even if he doesn't know it, or admit it yet).  and rajju and mittho work together really well.  that's how gunjhun are in their mobile business.  jabbo and devi represent the physical aspect of a relationship, something which gunjhun does not yet have. 

so, i think we should just wait and see what the CV's have in mind. 
Edited by Aginaya69 - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wafah, thank you for the update

I am sooo looking forward to this episode.  What a way to end the week!

I am glad they showed RJ and G  getting closer…hopefully things will move forward, and not backward with this Mahadevi pregnancy bit….Even if it is a slow move forward as long as the creatives don't make RJ  and G go back to square one I am fine!!

So Guddu had the dream … sooo sweet!!

Amma you rock keep putting those ideas in their heads….although you probably will have to wait like the rest of us for them to even consummate the marriage!

I hope next week brings more sweet RJ and G scenese!!!

-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u Wafah for the lovely update  🤗
the song sequence was awesomeee 😍 and loved gunjhun scene 😳

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

Thank you Wafah!!!!

That song sequnce...😍

And when Runjhun dresses like Guddu and comes toward him with her hands on her hips...? I was ROFL.  I was so hoping she would do that.

AND notice that Guddu said "Humara Kamra" (My room but I think he implies OUR room) 😆😆

More comments later!

Edit:  I don't think he threw her under the bus... I think he was flirting... very poorly. lol.  And, I think, the thing about the new accessories was just a ploy to take Runjhun with him.  He knew Amma would make the suggestion and he wouldn't have to ask Runjhun himself.

LOL yeah but I think he was trying to put the spotlight on her too...
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.

This was a hilarious episode.  All around.  It was really a time pass, like our H mentioned!

Vishnu and Kalsanwali are just too funny for words.

Guddu is done sulking and Runjhun is over her silent treatment in a way.  I am replacing my original Dabangg video clip with BBAt version.  Guddu is really fisla but he pulls back out of pride.

I don't like where Mahadevi - Jabbo story is going but I guess they have to show something drastic to weave it in and cause misunderstandings all around!  I hope Mahadevi is being overly dramatic and that is all there is to it...

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gardes

Thanks, Wafah.

This was a hilarious episode.  All around.  It was really a time pass, like our H mentioned!

Vishnu and Kalsanwali are just too funny for words.

Guddu is done sulking and Runjhun is over her silent treatment in a way.  I am replacing my original Dabangg video clip with BBAt version.  Guddu is really fisla but he pulls back out of pride.

I don't like where Mahadevi - Jabbo story is going but I guess they have to show something drastic to weave it in and cause misunderstandings all around!  I hope Mahadevi is being overly dramatic and that is all there is to it...

That's what your 😡 was for right? Jabbo and Mahadevi?
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. OMG! i loooved the last scene! 😊

As for Devi being pregnant, hmm, wonder what will happen? 😕