Posted: 12 years ago
Guddu comes home to eat, but the rest leave because they don't want to be insulted again. Guddu tells them to stop. He says he came here to ask for forgiveness, and they're dancing on his head. Everyone is surprised, including Runjhun. Amma smiles. Guddu asks them it is their decision if they choose to forgive or not. The mamas and mamis exchange glances and Vishnu says that since Guddu is asking for forgiveness, he is forgiven. Mittho also forgives Guddu, and Billo and Buntu follow suit. They all sit down and eat together.

Later Guddu is trying to get into the room, and keeps asking Runjhun to let him in. She says she will let him in, she needs two minutes. Guddu says her two minutes have turned into forever, and if she doesn't open the door, he will break it down. Runjhun says she is coming. She finally opens the door, and Guddu asks her what took her so long. He asks her why is she smiling to herself. Runjhun says it's nothing and lets him in.

Guddu walks into the room, and on the bed finds a napkin with "Thank You G" engraved on it. Guddu picks it up and notices that the G on the napkin matches his locket. He picks it up ans says it's very nice. He asks her what is this for. Runjhun tells him that because he apologized and showed great courage she thought she would do something for him. Guddu says when did she do all of this. Runjhun replies that she did it all just now, that is why she was late opening the door. Guddu understands why Runjhun wouldn't open the door. He smiles and is happy. He notices her bandaged finger and asks her what happened to her finger. Runjhun says that when she was stitching the needles hurt her, but it is nothing big.

Guddu gets upset and tells her that when he does things in hurry she yells at him. He scolds her that she shouldn't rush these things, and then lowers his voice and tells her that she should be more careful. He changes the topic, and says that now that he apologized, she has to teach him how to behave with the customer. Runjhun looks at him happy and asks him if he really wants to learn. Guddu says of course he wants to learn or he wouldn't have asked her. He tells her she was giving her lecture, and he wants to hear what she has to say. Runjhun happily tells him to wait a minute as Guddu wonders what she has up her sleeve.

Runjhun picks up the flower pot from the side table and sets it aside, then picks up the table and puts it at the edge of the bed and sits on the bed. She tells him she is Guddu Shukla, and he is a customer that has come to the shop. They play-act how he should treat the customer. Later they switch roles and Runjhun puts Guddu behind the counter, and pretends to be the customer herself. At one point she takes Guddu's shawl and his glasses from him, making Guddu wonder what she is up to, till she comes back, shawl wrapped around her shoulder and glasses on her eyes. Guddu laughs heartily at Runjhun's new look. Both Runjhun and Guddu are all smiles and laughs. Their laugh echoes out of their room, and is heard by Mittho who comments that if someone laughs means he's a goner. She says Runjhun is slowly molding the iron clad Guddu.

In the night time both are asleep, and Guddu smiles in his sleep (Cue in "Tere Mast Mast Do Nain") Guddu dreams about Runjhun, the way she smiles, as he watches her. He remembers some of their old moments together, and some he imagines them together, with Runjhun working with the flowers, and he is watching her. In one scenario they both walk on the roof, and Guddu watches her as she tries to balance then holds her hand and helps her. They both smile at each other. In one part, Guddu watches Runjhun from the other side of her house, and Kukkan and Jabbo hand him flowers. He goes to give it to her, but she just smiles and closes the gate, and walks away. Guddu dreams of them riding the rickshaw together, and Runjhun getting worried, till she sees him and smiles. (Watch the scene I haven't done any justice to it, if I had the time I will rewrite it)

Guddu's dream crosses over into reality, as he gets up and smiles. He sees Runjhun, who also in her sleep smiles and turns to face him. He reaches across the bed, and is about to reach toward her, till his senses come knocking. He pulls back suddenly and takes a deep breath, and asks himself what kind of dreams is he having. He says that she wants to win the challenge and he is getting emotional. He says that he needs to be careful. He tells himself to be careful.

Next Morning ( I lost count of days...I'm guessing it is 5), Mahadevi (sigh) is nervously waiting for the results of a home pregnancy test and it comes out positive. She is shocked and says that she's going to become a mother, and if anyone else finds out then her name will be maligned. She says that she has to talk to Jabbo and make him see the light.

Runjhun serves parathas for breakfast and Guddu comments on the food. He says that it is so good, and tells her if she keeps feeding him like this he's going to become fat. Amma says she doesn't know about becoming fat, but she does want to become a great grandma, causing Guddu to choke on his food. Runjhun offers him water but is equally shocked. Amma asks why both of them lost their color at the mention of a child. Guddu clears his throat and looks at Runjhun, who looks at him, and Guddu tells Amma to ask Runjhun. He puts Runjhun under the bus and says it is up to her to decide.

Runjhun changes the topic and asks Guddu if there is something wrong with the taste of the food. Amma says there is definitely something between the two that she doesn't know about. Guddu and Runjhun exchange glances. Mahadevi walks out and Amma notices her and calls out to her. Runjhun turns and walks up to Mahadevi and they both ask her if she is feeling alright. Runjhun comments that Mahadevi looks pale and sickly. Mahadevi abruptly says that she is fine and tells them that if they keep asking her if she is sick, she will really fall sick, and leaves.

Amma wonders why Mahadevi has become so abrupt after marriage. She wonders if something is wrong. Runjhun says it might be because Mahadevi isn't feeling well. Guddu eats, and then tells Amma he was thinking of doing some research and going to the big market to buy some of the mobile and accessories that they don't have in their stores, so it will attract more customers. Runjhun looks at Guddu wondering what he is up to. Amma says it is a good idea, and then suggests that he take Runjhun with him. She says Runjhun has good taste and selection and in that way they will have a good outing. Guddu smiles at Runjhun and Runjhun says she can't just leave because there's things to do in the house, and the mamis might need help.

Mittho comes and says that Runjhun took the words right out of her mouth, and says she was worried that she must be busy with Guddu, and as for the work they can split it. Guddu interrupts Mittho and tells her not to worry about him. He says if he starts worrying about her, she will be in trouble. He tells her to go about and do her own work and not to interfere. Mittho leaves and Amma smiles and Runjhun looks at Guddu but he tells her to go get ready as they have to leave soon. Runjhun walks away, and Amma and Guddu share smiles.

Vishnu and Kalsanwali are fighting first with saris then with pillows, as always and Mittho comes and tries to interrupt the fight, and gets hurt in the process. She tries to tell them Guddu and Runjhun are getting closer, but Vishnu and Kalsanwali are to busy arguing with each other. Mittho finally gets their attention and says they have to do something, because today Guddu and Runjhun have gone out together to shop and have fun. Vishnu looks contemplative.

Next Week: Jabbo tells Mahadevi to forget about him. Mahadevi says she can't forget even if she tries, and tells Jabbo that she is pregnant. Jabbo looks worried and Runjhun hears from the gate the conversation.

Thank you Wafah!!!!

That song sequnce...😍

And when Runjhun dresses like Guddu and comes toward him with her hands on her hips...? I was ROFL.  I was so hoping she would do that.

AND notice that Guddu said "Humara Kamra" (My room but I think he implies OUR room) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

More comments later!

Edit:  I don't think he threw her under the bus... I think he was flirting... very poorly. lol.  And, I think, the thing about the new accessories was just a ploy to take Runjhun with him.  He knew Amma would make the suggestion and he wouldn't have to ask Runjhun himself.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
Thanks Wafah ...

Love todays episode ...  Specially the song seq  .. tere mast mast do nain ... WoW ... Gunjhun looked sooo cute ... ☺️
Thanks, Wafah!

Sounds like an awesome epi! LMAO@ Runjhun dressing up like Guddu...I remember that segment now with Nivedita imitating the Guddu style in front of her mamis...this must have been hilarious...haha

And the song sequence sounds cute too...looking forward to watching it...promising epi...things are changing/moving b/w them again and I hope it progresses this time...they can't randomly keep going back to square one every 2 days.
AWWW!!!!

Thanks for the update, first thing in the morning, I had to read it, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!πŸ˜†
Thanks for the awesome update, Wafah!  Can't wait to see this epi after reading ur update...  Love is creeping into G & R's hearts already...😳
Thanks for the great update...sounds like an awesome episode, looking forward to seeing R & G together sharing some great moments 😳. Amma is cute with the idea of being a great grandmother, but unfortunately it' s going to be from the wrong granddaugher...
Oh so nice they have given us a bit of lightness after this week. So looking forward to it. Thanks so much Wafah

What a lovely scene of Gunjhun! I love it! πŸ˜›

Aww.. Guddu Shukla! The song scene was beautiful shot.. Capture every Guddu's expression in love! What a great treat for us! I'm so gonna re-watch it again and again! 😍

LoL Vishnu and his wife do share an awesome chemistry! They're both showed love by fighting.. I likes it!πŸ˜†

Pre-cap: Poor mahadevi.. πŸ˜’ I really do feel for her.. Scared to think what will happen  next week.. Hope it won't cause any trouble for Gunjhun.. as Jabbu is Guddu's friend..

Thanks Wafah for a great super update! πŸ€—
Thank u Wafah...
Today's episode was really superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Loves our R and G⭐️⭐️⭐️...
Especially in that scene she wears Guddu's glass and shawlπŸ₯³...
Also that song...
OMG Guddu u've fallen manπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
once again thanks wafah