Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

-Ehtesaab-

It had been months since she had been working so hard. There was nothing to stop her sucessed. Until there was impt IT project from US firm. Geet was very determent to get it. So was Dev.. & she knew to well.. but wat she didn't know was KT also was into it.

It was a big day for her..she had to get it!!! it was her ehtsaab!!
when she entered the conference hall dev was shocked so was Maan.
Dev didn't expect her firm to grow so fast ..enough to compete with his.. dam.. he had taken so many years to build it.. & she stands up in front of him.. just in few months.. his ego.. was hurt.. rather shattered..

Maan didn't know this is wat she is been working so hard for. He cursed himself to be here. He immediately called Adi to change the business plan.. she immediately looked at him.. & shook her head. He never wanted to stand in front of her as a competitor.. he was beside her.. he hated the destiny yet again.. to put him in a situation like this. This was an impt deal for him.. but definitely not as impt as it would be to her!!

each company gave their presentation.. Geets presentation & s/w was fresh & best... Maan was definitely proud. Dev unhappiness was clearly visible with his demeanor. Yes Geet did want that.. Maan could read that in her eyes..

after a small break the final announcement was made..
the US firm was willing to take over geets s/w but her firm was to small to support their requirement. The next best option was Dev's & Maan's.. KT was too huge a IT company.. so off course KT was the best option. But they couldn't deny the quality support they have been getting from MT for so many years. It was a bit tricky situation.
They firm decided to work with all the three companies.
Geets s/w getting accepted over Dev's. But the service from both MT & KT.

There was no smile or rejoice in her face.. she still looked blank. Maan was bit confused & worried. Dev was frustrated to the core.. but still he was happy that he didn't lose the deal completely.

As they all moved to sign the deal..geet held maans hand. Maan felt her hand was warm.. he looked at the grip.. & looked at her. He just nodded in acceptance. She didn't even had to say wat she wanted.. he just walked out holding her hand..texting adhi the next move.
adhi smartly refused the deal granting the whole deal to MT..to dev

dev couldn't believe it.. he jumped in joy & merrily signed the deal. He ran out..calling Geet!!geet!!
main jaantha tha.. tum mujhe kabhi hartha nahi dehk sakti.
. he moved towards her.. I knew it u still love me!!.. Maan didn't leave her hand.. this time.. he held her firmly.  Dev came towards her... she held out her other hand gesturing him to stop right there. maan lo jaan u still love me!!!
she smiled painfully & then looked loving at Maan
Love is the way I got over my hurt you left me to endure. She tightened her grip around maans hand the pain.. that I though had no cure..she hugged Maan & kissed him..dev turned his face in disgust.

Her kiss was all Maan wanted.. it said it all.. those words he was wanting to see in those eyes.. hear from her lips.. she said it all.. her heart was only filed with him.. only him.. when her heart was deserted just full of grief and sorrow he had come along defending her firmly & wonderfully defeating the suffering. Maan triumphed over the suffering making them go away silently without any struggle..which seemed so effortless.. though she knew.. all the while how he felt deep inside!! still in a hidden unharmed way he ended them all...she knew he was her everything!!

Maan cupped her face..bahut hogaya...tumhara ehtesaab ..aab ghar challoo geet. she nodded like obeying him was her only desire.

They reached home to find the whole KM was beautifully decorated for their first wedding anniversary celbration. Maan was unaware of this pleasant surprise from his wife. Though he had no complains. The whole family was happy to see Geet looking happy & enjoying with them. Maan still couldn't believe she actually arranged all this. He shook his head & went to the room.
Geet closed the door at his face.. ek min

Drashti Dhami

he was taken a back... why was she closing the door at him. He turned to leave.. when she called just slightly opening the door..very softly called
Maan!!!
he turned to see the door partly opened.. he wondered wat was she upto.. he had never seen her playful.
He came in.. & she hid behind the door..
Maan - kanha ho tum?
Aap door band karo na plz..
he heard her voice from behind.
He turned to come face to face with his dulhan in red.. her wedding dress.. & ghunghat..
he stood shocked & kept gapping at her!!
she knotted her dupatta..getting restless.. seeing him stand like a statue.
Maan .. door band karo na.. koi aa jayega..she pleaded..
he closed his dropped jaw & tried locking the door. She giggled realizing he was taking so long to lock the door. Uff!! she snapped his hand & locked the door. He was still in the state of shock.. she held his hand & dragged him to their bed that was beautifully decorated with flowers. She bit her lips & climbed in. she was about to lift her ghunghat. He held her hand.. she missed a beat... he softly lifted her ghunghat & rested it on her head.. she was smiling.. her face was glowing.. .. she looked happy.. happy in true sense.. no remorse.. no ehtsaab.. just them..

he cupped her face.. she shied.. turning pink.. he took those lips in .. I love u ..she said it in the kiss.. he chuckled.. & pulled her closer. ..love u too.. tears well down her eyes.. he let her cry.. ..long after the night had passed.. he caressed her empty stomach & shed tears.. silently.. so did she!!.. he knew this was the last time he was letting her cry... no more ehtesaab!!

-epilogue-

It was the their baby's death anniversary. Both Maan & Geet went to the place were they buried their heart.. it was painful.  It felt like only yesterday that they heard the news, they could clearly remember  how their family were in rejoice. Tears didn't stop streaming down their face,.. the angel that got them together.. his realization of love.. her realization of truth..reality.. that she denied!! they hugged & cried.. Geet slowly took his hand & rested it on her stomach.. & hugged him again.. now in happiness... he jerked & pulled her away to see her face.. & nodded questioning her.. she blushed & looked down..
thank u thank u.. thank u.. he kissed her... million times... & gave a million kisses to her stomach.

He carried her home.. screaming in joy!!!
mama.. dad!!! mama..dad!!!!
he turned her around.. all of them came running to the hall..
he screamed.. main papa!!! mama.. mama.. he shook priya.. & then hugged yash...
they all rejoiced yet again..

next day Maan took her for complete check up & he was very concerned if every thing was alright.
Dr came back with a sad face..while Geet giggled.. Maan was bit confused..he got worried & asked the dr if every thing was alright.
Dr - every is alright.. lekin.. tumhe abhi iska double kayal rahkna hoga
Maan - kyun koi complcation hain kya
Geet couldn't control her laughter
dr - its twin.. Mr khurana
Maan chuckled up in joy & hugged her.. double the happiness spread in their life. The smile in her face..the happiness she spread.. that even an angel might envy!!
she kissed his eyes.. ur she chuckled like endless sunshine
he laughed
she kissed his nose.. ur my unbelievable treasure
only mine
she said it possessively.. he agreed humbly
she kissed his cheeks ur my shining unhidden star in the middle of a joyless night
joyless night..
he questioned.. she blushed.. knowing wat he meant
she kissed his lips ur the one that gives happiness to my life..I love u ..love u a lot!!

- BLOG ehtesaab last part -

-PREV   PART 24-
the twin baby & the death anniversary scene was nidzz 's idea!!..
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments & support

it really motivated me & helped me to write this painful ehtsaab!!
hope I made justice to the story...& title.. thanks a lot
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ME first... me first...
oh yea
me first..
& i hate you for ending this...
bcs i am like😭
i want more more more
how could you...

anyway... all ends well & thats what matter...
uff.. love the ff.. it was something speial that's all i can say...
love the way geet replied dev, but still somewhere i feel she loved dev... idk.. its
my POV-
anyway.. love the ff... hope you start a new one soon
xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...nd beautiful end...!!!
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsum update...
beautiful ending...:)

imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful endin...
TWINS...aawww... ^_^
Dis is da best written ss i have read on if...
Dough it was a painful story bt was really heart touching...
Standing ovation frm my side. ..
Bt i guess dats nt enough...
Luvd dis ss to da core...<3 <3
ninand thumbnail
omg lovely lovely lovely! loved the part... simply beautiful... felt so happy and contented . heartrending story, heart tugging end.🤗
muskanp thumbnail
Originally posted by: imaastha

Beautiful endin...
TWINS...aawww... ^_^
Dis is da best written ss i have read on if...
Dough it was a painful story bt was really heart touching...
Standing ovation frm my side. ..
Bt i guess dats nt enough...
Luvd dis ss to da core...<3 <3

thanks a lot!!!
it means a lot to me
muskanp thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

omg lovely lovely lovely! loved the part... simply beautiful... felt so happy and contented . heartrending story, heart tugging end.🤗

yes..

u r comment too made me.. feel close.. thanks
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a beautiful ending to a beautiful ff baji 🤗

Awww Maan truly is everything Geet could have ever wanted, he was going to cancel the deal so she wins it..
Loved it how she stopped Maan from siging so that she can show Dev in his face that she has moved on And the kiss was the confession of those unsaid words 😳

Loved the change you showed in Geet, the happy bubly Geet, mischevious... All because of Maan's love

Aww sooo sweet of Geet to make a celebration at home of their wedding... And loved her suprise for Maan, she dressed up for him again😳 Their SR again, but this time their "actual" one...
And she finally said "I love you" to him..

Loved the epilogue also, it was emotional but happy and sad tears

Sad tears because of their baby's death anniversary 😭 and happy tears beause Geet is pregnant again and that too with twins!! Double the happiness  😃

Loved these lines at the end as well:
she kissed his eyes.. ur she chuckled like endless sunshine
he laughed
she kissed his nose.. ur my unbelievable treasure
only mine
she said it possessively.. he agreed humbly
she kissed his cheeks ur my shining unhidden star in the middle of a joyless night
joyless night..
he questioned.. she blushed.. knowing wat he meant
she kissed his lips ur the one that gives happiness to my life..I love u ..love u a lot!!

It was an awesome ending, it summed her emotions for him up, I also loved the part where Maan said her ehtesaab has ended :D .. Will miss the ss but have love being part of this emotional rollercoaster ride, thanks to you baji 🤗
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ending !!!
Yaya twins :D