Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 (Page 74)

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

Originally posted by sindu555

Originally posted by sindu555

@muski di-for once, m here...waiting!

@sana-  CONGRATULATIONS!!Party

thanks swati Hug

My pleasure dear!!
How are you?

am good ... wat about u?

Me fyn!
still stuck with my examsDead
was really irritated today so came here

dont worry babes ... examz will be over soon ... do ur best Thumbs Up

btw whens ur last papeR?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanpTyro

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

-Ehtesaab-

Give me your pain.

Give me your pain, I wanna see you happy;

Those wounds are deep but my love is deeper,

I will do whatever it takes to make you happier,

Yes, it hurts, but the pain is sweet if it makes you better!

You loved him with your heart and soul,

Yet its you who makes me whole.

Deeper and deeper into my being,

Its just you who can be seen'.

Your pain stabs me deep in the heart;

It kills me  to see your eyes still hurt.

However hard I try and wish that the pain dies,

It breaks me to see that it just intensifies''

He broke your faith, broke you within'.

Yes, I am there, was there even then'

The tears that never made their way down your eyes,

They scare me co in them within you the pain still thrives!

Today when I saw him, my heart just faltered;

Yet maybe for him your love never altered!

I will go away, clear your name through lies,

If its him with him your happiness lies!

Give me your pain, I wanna see you happy,

To do the same, I will cross every boundary'

I will love you till the end of my life'..

Will do whatever it takes to eliminate your strife!

Swati

The pain of emptiness.. she wondered wat she has done to face so much anguish!! why her ..why babaji punishing her !! her only hope.. was standing far away.. himself shattered too.. if she carried the baby in her womb..he sheltered the little life in his heart. Her womb, aching and hollow, like his heart bleeding
where it tore from its embrace.

He didn't say word.. he couldn't !! the pain that followed was piercing & ripping their skin. They silently drove to the house where another storm awaited. They knew the whole family was shattered with the news. They all were in pain, grief of losing their little khurana. Dad was heart broken. They all were really worried for his health & scared to even shed tears because of that.

They all hugged Geet & sympathized with her. Maan walked straight into the room without talking to anyone. His silence wat hurtful. Geet didn't know wat was in his mind. He was angry she knew!! he was hurt she knew.. but didn't know wat will happen next. The only thing that was holding them together was the baby.. she even lost that.. she couldn't even give the only happiness that see seeked from her..for all the happiness & love he showered it on her. She has lost every thing ..now losing him was inevitable..she knew.. but some where her heart ached even with the thought of it.

No one liked his cold behavior..least did they knew his pain. Priya rushed back behind him & pushed the door open.
Priya - u r happy now.. she barked
Maan - mama please..not now
priya - this is exactly wat u wanted.
His heart broke. The rational side of him knew that since he had never told them how he felt, he should accept what ever she says. But his heart cried. As much as he tried he couldn't stop his heart shattering. He was all alone.. no one to feel his pain, his misery.. his untold love.. his unfelt pain ..
priya was really angry at him for his cold response..not being concerned about anyone. She shouted at him for response but he stood numb facing his back to her.

She went down angrily only to meet a strange man claiming himself to be their bedi bahu's ex-husband. She looked at Geet's face for answers but she stood broken..scared now to face more pain. Yash held his collar & called the guards to throw him out.
Dev - throwing me out won't change the reality.. she was my wife, we were in love
yash - just leave.. she is our bahu u r talking about
dev - we were married for 3yrs before that.. ur son poisoned her innocent mind.
yash - just leave she is our bahu now..we don't want to know anything abt the past
dev - I am taking her with me
Daadi - for god's sake just leave us alone we just lost our grandchild
priya was realizing the whole situation.. her son's innocence.
Dev held geets arms.. wat is now bonding u with this house. Challo mera saath. Geet snapped her hand & stepped away.
Priya held her hand & pushed her towards dev. Leading them towards the door.. just get out of our lives!! humne tumhe kitni izad di.. kitna pyar diya.. all u gave us in return is pain, betrayal. Maan ne tumhara kya begada? Kyun kiya uske saat aisa? Humne tumhara kya bigada tha? .. kyun aakir kyun?
Maan - koi isse kuch nahi kahen ge..he roared.
Geets eyes filled in pain hearing his voice. she wanted to hide herself in his embrace..but the guilt of hurting him ..tied her down..
Priya held maan's arm.. koi zarorat nahi tumhe yeh jhota rista nibhane ki.. dad ko main samjha doonghi.. I will call the lawyer & get u out of this mess.
Maan - enough mom ' enough!!
he stared at Geet wishing she was his, but he always knew she doesn't see him like that, and painfully he knew that. He wanted to tell her, he want her to know how hurt he was within, that they lost their only hope of togetherness.. their love!! but this was the time they needed each other most.. as the pain within was too much to hide & drink it alone. He was angry & he was fed up with all that was happening around them.. leading their lifes.unlike they ever wanted it to be.
he looked painfully at his family.. na saat pheron se dil judthen hain...
he looked angrily at dev.. na chand kaza pe sign karne se rishten thothen hain..
he walks down the steps towards Geet & holds her hand.. slowly slips his fingers into hers.. tugs her closer.. yeh hum patti patni ki bech ki baat hain.. we know how to sort it out. His touch was so comforting.. she wished if she could just die that very moment in his arms.. a escape from the misery of hurting him.. over & over again... 

I don't want anyone to interfere between us. He gives an intended look to every one in the room.
Priya - lekin beta..
he looks sharply.. anyone!!! he repeated
he takes her..dragging her, leading her to their  room.
The moment they got into the room  she jerked away - u don't have to do this any more, every one knows the truth now. Streams of tears floods down her eyes as she begins to pack her dress. He clinches his fist looking at her.
She packs her dress .. she knew, he deserved a better life.. a better life partner. He was angry at her but not even shouting at her because.. he probably lost his hope on her, she thought. She didn't know wat right she had any more on him to stay back. She has not taken care of his love with in her.. she has never reciprocated to him in any way to justify his feelings.. then why why would he want her in his life. .. babaji had made her destiny like that!!!.. but she didn't want to give him pain any more... she wanted to relief him of all the misery. She carried her suitcase & walked pass him.. he stood numb!!!
-BLOG ehtesaab part 23-

Precap
fighting for self!!

-PREV  PART 22   NEXT  PART 24-
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivated me & helps me to write more
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 30 May 2011 at 11:25am

The following 276 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26snehag10thahupyarisahelilaila889inlwgeetsimran2608shanky18thuri123vani0391swtpoosan1989geeta1803geetno1lovelyninizil143geettAYESHAJAVAIDbullsafireCandy_jscanonGraciasMercimaneet1995NK4MSK.Naziashiffa9290860623deekshacgkasturi11zainah320gagsycoolrohinikrishna.pp1980fizza25asmi123sharbatvemtonavyanissironukrnlPaingeltrendyfriendsTinkJiarsingh0103bhakbhartifannithi07day2008virensprizanonabebulove_lavnyaneetiporwalzeeenuguru-ki-dewaanihansasmapreciuspearlvij10cyberprincessmaan13579mons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarYellowtullipsPoonamT-BeingAppy-sana.saba7cue1sakadafiixiaaMaaneet_Deewanianaum91snemaanbubblygalMSgayatriashuvarsurbhijn106Classy_GalWhitepigeonSiniHandasarzahrichu26mamatha..Drashti.rostadorableshaitankavya.sravyasaroBeena_gzoha25PoojaMishtyritusoni2233madhu.pmlistmystique_girlcutemishtiavani_9CrystalSayaHADmishti-eiya-imaasthaAzmiiLola13LadyArwenHawtieSeepsiroililymirnalinikar1538--Dia--star_777m-g19my_maan_geetManpreetmannHina.khanxxxRukhluvMaanBe.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21abina03Lakshmi86dimpzzhuny.thebestbobbydolldoosheekaSakshiGarganisharoy1_G1234_beforesunrisemaansi007Rohini20-Tannu-sweet_mittalJULIELbabygurl10i rokAnu_Ryadanudreamy4evercharlie1950anks_amsQueenbeePallavi-Humera-kareena32Ilovemsk-SwaSan-Cutee999Iqbal Neha1pushpiDhara_sMysticalRealmkiran99amzu32cyum321bluedreamz953PaintedSkyputhmaanujaanumuskaan_cute19Rocks.DharaAmbibambysheetalvasagangesegbJayaRneethuMGNav2010Gudiyalovesguruprincess163286pearlambeern-SmexySmile-MsMovielover--ANGEL--angel_smilykrndrsunshine94allibrd_sonialove4allkshubhangipriya_ya1408vasavi_sri-Zahra15-Niharika.Nairsimi91sweetkjTinkerBellaRamhariammu5-Veritaserum-RaDMG2518mypridebasicquestion1ramaheshpaponeconDilsayhoneygrapeKrishnaluv94krati5ambbihaminnie_tweetieluv_DDwajiha-1gennyMesha143sanu3108DoracakeAsh1991mrk-1-TeriMalang-ninandcute-alysonu4eversmallvilleLavZKissTheSkyFiregurl--Saavi--ajennpunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucool-afsha-CrazzyBusynanditasinghnamita25mandymoresweet scorpiomaaniqraSoulmate_Sanamchoprat_areeb*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavidivareena-karishma-craziekudipreethiFallen Angelejaz_loverpop77swetha10kooliioFireSafireFireeSahSahvivacious_gurl--Ratna--..hinal..rsroopalimaanseeShalvekawaii_geetpreethiachsweety22seemamarySabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212rs12345Tyrojasraj123ShrutheCraziest_MG-Nia04-impoojavermapunam2712cookie.todayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079-BlushaLicious-kirti_fijiSecretKhabri420notfadedawaykhwaishfanspvdJanakivallavDownhillInfinity.

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

res

EDIT

CryCryCryCry
i have only tears for maan... ugh how can geet be sooo harsh towards him. my heart goes out for that poor soul, maan... plzzz di let geet see some proper light i cannot bear to see maan like this AngryCryOuch

very nice update but very saddd di Ouch

PS: ME FIRST YAYYY DancingParty

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 29 May 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guru-ki-dewaaniixiaamuskanp

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

OMG .. that was sooo depressing ... 

yaar mein Dev ko maar daalon gi ... arrrggghhh I hate him ... 

I hope Maan rok le usay ... plzz dont let her go Maan Ouch

ab aisi update aur precap ke baad mein wait kaisay keron muski ji ... ye aap hi bata dejiye ... Cry

awesome update sweety 

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 29 May 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123muskanp

coolrohini Groupbie
coolrohini
coolrohini

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
awww...i feel like go and give maan a tight hug...!! he is so good...HugHug
and uff this dev...i hate him...AngryAngryAngryAngry
Angryawesome update Muskan...how can a ma(a)n loves someone like this?? ufff...
HeartHeartHeartHeart

Heart

Edited by coolrohini - 29 May 2011 at 2:37pm
cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

OMDZZ!!

Dude thats so sad...dont make her leave...shes confused...she has to stay back..shes in pain because she loves him...comeon dude!!

Edited by cue1 - 29 May 2011 at 2:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
another painful update...it was so emotionally chargd...
hope maan gets geet back

muskanp

--Dia-- Goldie
--Dia--
--Dia--

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Another painful update.. but awesome.. Loved it.. Smile

muskanp

Go to top