-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
o please continue soon...!!
i really hope geet doesnt leaves maan because of that idiot dev...!!!!!!!!!
Why is this pain never ending!!!! N why is Geet bhaving so weird since the judgement day even after so many months of their marriage... I was so happy wen they got married but Geet is spoiling evrything though she is reacting positively to Maan's touch n fulfilling all of his demands whole heartedly but still...dat something called "magic" is missing...
And wat is this... Dev is back!!!! That too to take her back!!!! And above all Maan seeing them together!!!! Why does this hav to happen?????
This story is driving me crazy but I love it the most among all ur works... It is totally different and touches the heart... N above that.. the way U write n ur choice of words is just amazing... I must tell U... U are just fab!!!! Really HATS OFF to U for this SS!!!!
I think u should rename the ff to dard ka rishta or any thing u feel like instead of ehtesaab..
from the day one they are only in pain..
feel sorry for both but more for Maan..
m loving this Maan and his unconditional love..
liked the precap we actually thought the pain ended guess u have more in store..
hope to see some happy maaneet moments..
omggg... dev!!! ugghh... just wanna kill himmm... hope maan understands!... great update plz continue soon!
awesome...loved th updates...and that dev has the guts to return...😡
thanx 4 d update: )
Sad one.
Waiting 4 next part.
awesome updates
beautiful
thnx 4 pm
Can we hav an update pleeez...
And Exactly Why did that moron Dev come to her ?!? What right does he has afetr all he's done . .
That loser didn't even apologize for what he did and Yet he wants her back  . . 😡
Loved the fact that Geet is not pushing Maan from her life but her pain from the past is still there . .
Hope She recovers it soon .. My poor baby Maan ! 😭 When will he get happiness? 😭
Loved the part .. Continue soon ..
this wait is so so so very painful
SOS daarling please