Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 (Page 25)

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
beautiful poem...
loved it..
waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@swati ,.. lovely poem sweet heart .. u're really talented .. haye rabba kisi ki nazar na lagay humari swati ko ...   

@muski .. waiting

muskanp

muskaan... Goldie
muskaan...
muskaan...

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
very nice poem...
waiting for update...
cant believe than Dev doesn't feel he himself is wrong...
like that Geet stood up for herself...

muskanp

lively-piia IF-Dazzler
lively-piia
lively-piia

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
hey...me too on waiting list...bt yaar neend aa rahi hai...dre is mrng tutions 2mrw... i mean i hv to teach kids in mrng...plz update soon... preeetty plz
lv u

muskanp

HADmishti Goldie
HADmishti
HADmishti

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
waitinggg...

muskanp

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

waiting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123GraciasMercihuny.thebest20tullip2000kareena32muskanp

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

MUSKI IS OFF LINE Cry

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

-Ehtesaab-

She trembled as if she was walking on a grave.. her step felt weak, but there was no tears in her eyes. She looked blank. He would have stood out all the while but when he heard her heart cry he couldn't stop himself but come in. be there for her, she just discovered he was all the while there, right next to her just he didn't make it obvious. Pain is something that joined them. Her anguish, her discompose, her hurt.. he just absorbed it all in his embrace.

She stood looking up into his handsome, but worried face, she felt the pain welling and then she was in his arms as he held her tight and he let her sob all over him. geet..he patted her back.. Her eyes flinched away from his. Please Maan, just hold me for a little while. She begged painfully. he held her tight.. deep into him.

she could feel him suddenly stiffen. She raised her head that was hiding in his chest to meet his eyes that was spitting fire now..looking at the person who was approaching them. She turned only to see dev angrily walking towards them.. reaching to her it was not meant to be like this.. Maan reached him long before he could reach Geet & man-handled him towards the door. At the door step he threw the dev out onto the door.
If you EVER come near her again you will not live long enough to apologize maan snarled as he slammed the heavy huge door half close on him.
He immediately walked back to her & lead her to the car. They drove to her place. They sat in silence the two of them just holding onto each other. Maan was getting worried with her not crying her not sobbing.. her not reacting to dev. Even when he threw him out she didn't even move, just stood their numb to all. Like a stone.

It had been a month now, Geet was still not being herself. It seemed like something was dead within. The wedding date was just around the corner. The preparation had started in full zoom. Mehendi function..the haldi  every thing was done in a very elaborated manner in typical Khurana style. She was treated like a princess. But the sadness was not hidden to the family. They assumed she was disturbed because Maan was forced into the marriage.. moreover, her family too disowned her. They really tried their best to keep her happy.

Just before the wedding ceremony priya went to speak to her.
Priya - ho saken tho Maan ko maaf kardena.
Geet was shaken from her thoughts.. the state she was in for last one month.. that she didn't even realize wat was happening around her. Nahi aunty.. she held her painfully. She couldn't cry .. but she wanted to tell her.. the truth, her son was not the one in mistake.. it was her!! it is her life entangled.. she had to tell them all before the marriage every thing everything about her past. She put her words together taking a deep long breath aunty Maan ki koi galthi nahi hain.. its all about..
Maan interfered.. main ne khaha tha na tum kisi se kuch nahi kaho ghi..he said it in an angry tone
Geet looked at him dressed smartly in shervani .. he looked so handsome.. magnificent any girl would kill to have a bride groom like that..she wondered why was she so lucky!!!
Maan told her to be quiet about it with his eyes
she immediately looked down.
Priya turned to look at Maan - u r not supposed to see her before the pheras. & wat is all this about not telling anyone
Maan - woh .. kuch nahi mama.
Priya - Maan!!
Maan - mama kuch nahi
priya - Maan.. I want the truth
he looked down .. I wanted some time before I could completely accept her. I thought 1month was enough but look at her mama.. his heart ached to give her that look.. his eyes could only knew to adore her but had to pretend to dislike her..  Geet closed her eyes ..again a lie..
Maan - I can't mama.. but I don't have an option.. I am doing this for dad. Priya slapped him.. sharam nahi aathi tumhe!! for god sakes woh tumahre bachen ki maa bane wali hain.. that is why she is been given all this respect. She should be happy she is going to be khurana khandan bahu after all. Priya gave up on him & asked him to leave. Geet was speechless .. she knew he loved her.. lekin yah kaisen pyar hain.. jismain sirf dard hi hain!!

the wedding was completed & they took blessing from every one. When she entered the KM.. they insisted Maan to carry her. He lovingly carried her in. after all the functions. Daadi took her to the temple & gave her the house responsibilities.
Daadi - now it is ur responsible for the happiness of this house.
She smiled weakly. She was not ready..she knew it.. she humbly gave the keys to Daadi back & took her blessings.. I need some time before I take this responsibilities. Priya knew wat exactly she meant. Daadi was little puzzled but priya explained it to her latter.

Anni took Geet to maan's room. It was the typical suhag raat room. Very beautifully decorated, roses candles.. garlands. She changed into her night suit & stood near the window waiting for him. Maan came in & closed the door. She stood still looking at the moon. He was not expecting much.. but yes he was dieing to see his dhulhan in her red ghunghat.. how much he wanted to see her in that laal joda, lift her ghunghat.. her cute..innocent face would have looked gorgeous. The red color would have brighten more with her touch.

Kyun mujhe se itna pyar karthen hain aap?
He was dumb stuck with her question.. question he himself didn't have an answer for
aakhir kab taak?
He cupped her face & kissed her forehead... jab taak yeh saans hain tab taak
aapki pyar ki koi seema kyun nahi?
& hit his chest..
He chuckled..kisi ne mujh se kaha tha.. when did lines come between love
something I didn't know about then.. probably because I never felt it then, something I never experienced it then, now I know...
she was lost in those words.. when did lines come between love!!!!  this wat she told him them...
Aap ko dard nahi hota,..she asked painfuly
hota hain bahut hota hain.. tumhare aanko main aanso dehk kar.. in aanko main udasi dehk kar.. mujhe bahot dard hota hain..
oh Maan iss dard ka main babaji ko kya javab doon gi
he pulled her closer in his embrace.. tumhe kisi ko javab deni ki zarorat nahi

-BLOG ehtsaab part 20-

Precap
Geet still being indifferent
-PREV  PART 19   NEXT PART 21-
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivates me & helps me to write more
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 24 May 2011 at 4:48pm

The following 295 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10thahupyarisahelilaila889dpurvadeeps_againlwgeetroshni77simran2608shanky18chintushilpavani0391swtpoosan1989anch_cutedevilshanmanjuswati2011geetno1lovelyninizil143cukishAYESHAJAVAIDCandy_jscanonGraciasMercibeautiful_lifesabafaizsanulNK4MSK.Naziashiffapwinchipesshathea_angely9290860623hafuuksree12deekshacgvishruti.sirikasturi11zainah320anu0426gagsykrishna.pp1980fizza25ronukrnlsharbatvemtonavyanissiasmi123trendyfriendsPaingelmans22day2008TinkJiaivy_softyt3ejZahariliBichoommishra1taannirsingh0103bhakbhartifanavantika_singhzeeenukirannaryanishansukhansasmacyberprincessRujul13PoonamTmons_mbvarshakhedekarpreciuspearlriyaanu87maan13579-BeingAppy-sana.saba7ThugAngelsejal1986sakadafiixiaasurbhijn106maureen84Maaneet_DeewaniOpaldewsalfiya7bibby_90SiniHandamishtykhuranamamatha.pinku33dhani24mfullyfaltufairyland_1234priyanka86sarzahClassy_GalWhitepigeonrostadorableshaitanDASTAK...Drashti.kavya.sravyaritusoni2233rashgirl000saroBeena_gscorpiodreams29priyadh_ritiPoojaMishtyzoha25mystique_girlCrystalSayaavani_9SwaatiiAzmiiHawtieSeepLadyArwenimaasthaHADmishti20tullip2000siroililyHina.khanxxxmy_maan_geetnan_10s-o-m-m-i-eBe.edgymyedward12sanjuleemansijani21m-g19Manpreetmannkar1538--Dia--star_777Nav2010am_sweet_pariLakshmi86abina03huny.thebestmaansi007yadanuKomaLSunnycharlie1950beforesunrisecherieLoverdoosheekaSakshiGargbabygurl10anshimanshii rokJULIELvardah23-Tannu-sweet_mittaldreamy4everanks_amsQueenbeePallavi-Humera-Dhara_sytanujakiran99Iqbal Neha1PaintedSkyTheBratbluedreamz953cyum321-SwaSan-puthCutee999jazzeretteamzu32maanujaanuneethuMGshining_moonprincess.rocksJayaRmuskaan_cute19Rocks.DharasheetalvasagangesegbMsMovielover286pearlambeern--ANGEL---SmexySmile-krndrShimmerrsunshine94d_soniavasavi_srikshubhangipriya_ya1408nehakapoor7-Zahra15-anushaarjasweetkjsimi91Ramhariammu5libra25ritzy09paponeconDilsay-Veritaserum-basicquestion1Krishnaluv9418myprideRaDMG25luv_DDambbihawajiha-1sanu3108minnie_tweetieDoracakeAsh1991mrk-1meravigilisolovelycutietedyKissTheSkyajennesha143--Saavi--FiregurlblueopalsmallvilleLavZviny_queenninandcute-alysonu4ever-TeriMalang-punjabi.princessweet cherryanjucool-afsha-CrazzyBusynanditasinghnamita25mchopraSahSahmandymoresweet scorpiokooliioswetha10preethiFallen Angelmonikasethjanu_2006*Dakoo_Minzy*anuandavidivareenacraziekudipop77sona-raimaanseersroopalishah10maaniqraSoulmate_Sanat_areeb..hinal..vivacious_gurl--Ratna---kawaii-Shalvepreethiachsweety22seemamaryzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.rs12345Tyro---nishu----Mishu--Nia04--MansiKohli-impoojavermapunam2712RageOfAnAngelShrutheSaamsmaaneetsangelCraziest_MGcookie.abinash079_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-kirti_fijikhwaishfanspvdJanakivallavInfinity.

Go to top