Fan Fictions

-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 90

beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I LOVED IT HOW THEY COMPLETELY ND  TRULY UNITED ❤️❤️...when maan said mujhe chood ke maat jayo ❤️👏....

even I thought maan was angry becuas ehe saw her there with dev but he was angry on himself ..dnt knw what to say jst great ...😍

Maan cupped her face..bahut hogaya...tumhara ehtesaab ..aab ghar challoo geet. she nodded like obeying him was her only desire. obeying him was only her desire  😍😍...AWESOME ...👏👏👏

totally  loved the ending nd epilogue  ❤️❤️❤️❤️...best part geet left the deal she was nt evn interested in see his face it was so lovely nd beautiful ...full of emotions ...

nd good new on death anniversary of baby is like he is cumgn back😊 ... ehtesaab was amazing 👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey

lovely endin.. n epi..
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
back 
new ff. 
nyc all the best
i will read it soon di
love,
khushi
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
beautiful ending
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love is the way I got over my hurt you left me to endure. She tightened her grip around maans hand the pain.. that I though had no cure..she hugged Maan & kissed him..dev turned his face in disgust.
LOVED THOSE LINES .TRULY WRITTEN
Maan cupped her face..bahut hogaya...tumhara ehtesaab ..aab ghar challoo geet. she nodded like obeying him was her only desire.
ATLAST .SHE CLEARED HER ACCOUNTABLITY TO DEV .SHE PROVED HERSELF SHE IS NOT A DOLL WHICH CAN MADE FOR DANCE .LOVED IT .

Maan .. door band karo na.. koi aa jayega..she pleaded..

GEET IS BACK WITH LIFE,LOVE .SHE STARTED  TO LIVE HER LIFE .HER INNOCENCY , HER NAUGHTINESS ,HER BELIEF IN LOVE HAD GIVEN  AGAIN BREATH OF AIR . LOVED IT TO THE CORE .

Maan chuckled up in joy & hugged her.. double the happiness spread in their life. The smile in her face..the happiness she spread.. that even an angel might envy!!
she kissed his eyes.. ur she chuckled
like endless sunshine
he laughed
she kissed his nose..
ur my unbelievable treasure
only mine
she said it possessively.. he agreed humbly
she kissed his cheeks
ur my shining unhidden star in the middle of a joyless night
joyless night..
he questioned.. she blushed.. knowing wat he meant
she kissed his lips ur the one that gives happiness to my life..I love u ..love u a lot!!

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN .TOOK MY HEART AWAY . LOVED THE ENDING .

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. But am sad that you ended it. It was lovely. Loved the way Geet planned their wedding anniversary. Suhaag raat par to he could not see his bride in her laal joda, but now his armaan was fulfilled, apni dulhan ko laal jode me dekhna, uska ghoonghat uthana. Lovely. And what more, they are blessed with 2 angels.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Muskan, you finished one more of your FF, or rather say SS. It was wonderful journey with Maan and Geet. Finally they are 2gather and have a double bonanza of angels.
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Fantastic story n nice ending thnx 4 d lovely ff...
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tis one is for nidhi:-) superb yr... Tis was exactly d way i pictured things happening. Bravo, gr8 work!
For muskan- u never cease to amaze by ur humbleness. U rock girl, seriously:-)