-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
awsome part ending is good but i think u should wirte some more part in this but u have have ended this soon sad for that but overall awsome
Thank U so much for such a beautiful SS Di... Din't expect U to end it so sooon... But U r just gr8!!!! There cud be no better end to it... I guess!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Finally Geet took her revenge or should I say "EHTESAAB" for all the wrong things dev did to her n all the pain she suffered...

This was totally diff story frm ur side as U usually write only love stories... This one was full of pain...
But still... It was amazing!!!!! Infact watever U write is just fab... Patha hi nahi chala wen we fell in love with it...

The last scene of twins was soo sweeet... Loved it!!!! Can't stop falling for Maan...

Love U Di... Gonna miss this SS...
😊 Edited by Sameenaas - 12 years ago
im so sad dat it ending
it was amazing
loved da update

AWESOME ENDING...EVENTHOUGH IT WAS A PAINFUL FF...IT WAS ENJOYABLE TO READ...IT HAD SO MANY EMOTIONS.,...THANX 4 THE WONDERFUL FF
da endin was totally amazin
lovd it fanx 4 da pm
wow wat a story thanks for such a beautiful story and keep writing such beautiful stories
Beautiful ending..
she left her studies, carrier everything for dev &
he never thought of anything beyond himself..
Truly speaking I wanted Geet to slap Dev.. 
but what she did and said was more than a slap..
loved this Maan.. 
twin baby and death anniversary scene's idea was awesome..
sad that it ended😭
thanks for the wonderful journey of ehtesaab..πŸ‘

have no words muski
simply terrific !!!
awesome ending of awesome awesome FFπŸ˜ƒloved it a lotπŸ˜ƒ
AWSUM...TRUSUM...I LOVED  D ENDING...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š.πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³πŸ˜Š