muskan di???? what happned to u... too big note???? will read and then comment
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi muskan, any chance of an update?
 Dear Muskaan
m totally upset
infact ub tho mujhe pata chal gay hei ki mei pooori saal upset he rahoongi
because
i got fooled on my birthday ( that is on 31st may )
c ve been waiting for a complete 4 days & i dont get updates
seems like silver jubilee update is very expensive
please yaar reham karo
amazing parts, loved them
cont soon
wow !!!!!!!!! dat amazing .. entire thing summarized so beautifully ...

She went down angrily only to meet a strange man claiming himself to be their bedi bahu's ex-husband. She looked at Geet's face for answers but she stood broken..scared now to face more pain. Yash held his collar & called the guards to throw him out.
Dev - throwing me out won't change the reality.. she was my wife, we were in love
yash - just leave.. she is our bahu u r talking about
dev - we were married for 3yrs before that.. ur son poisoned her innocent mind.
yash - just leave she is our bahu now..we don't want to know anything abt the past
dev - I am taking her with me
Daadi - for god's sake just leave us alone we just lost our grandchild

daadi
Priya held her hand & pushed her towards dev. Leading them towards the door.. just get out of our lives!! humne tumhe kitni izad di.. kitna pyar diya.. all u gave us in return is pain, betrayal. Maan ne tumhara kya begada? Kyun kiya uske saat aisa? Humne tumhara kya bigada tha? .. kyun aakir kyun?
Maan - koi isse kuch nahi kahen ge  

Priya held maan's arm.. koi zarorat nahi tumhe yeh jhota rista nibhane ki.. dad ko main samjha doonghi.. I will call the lawyer & get u out of this mess.

Maan - enough mom ' enough!!  

he looked painfully at his family.. na saat pheron se dil judthen hain...
he looked angrily at dev.. na chand kaza pe sign karne se rishten thothen hain..
he walks down the steps towards Geet & holds her hand.. slowly slips his fingers into hers.. tugs her closer.. yeh hum patti patni ki bech ki baat hain.. we know how to sort it out. His touch was so comforting.. she wished if she could just die that very moment in his arms.

She packs her dress .. she knew, he deserved a better life.. a better life partner. He was angry at her but not even shouting at her because.. he probably lost his hope on her, she thought. She didn't know wat right she had any more on him to stay back. She has not taken care of his love with in her.. she has never reciprocated to him in any way to justify his feelings.. then why why would he want her in his life. .. babaji had made her destiny like that!!!.. but she didn't want to give him pain any more... she wanted to relief him of all the misery. She carried her suitcase & walked pass him.. he stood numb!!!

his anger on self didn't let him form those letters into words .. aching ' his soul..cried...giving in to his love.. matjavoo 

I am sorry..I shouldn't have left u alone their.. I am really sorry he fell on his knees.. holding her hand that hung next to her sides... kissed them.. her hands felt drenched in his tears drenching her heart.. I am sorry.. I couldn't take care of our baby.

mujhe chod ke mat javoo.. main tumhare bina jee nahi sakta..he inched closer on his knees.
She immediately sat on her knees & hugged him.
Main jaan tha hoon..it was pain in love that forced me to seduce you, take you into my world, mold and console you...but trust me it is love that emotional bond that holds me to you.
She looked at him in awe... she knew it he loves her..  but even now.. to this extend..her heart felt heavy hearing those words. She couldn't stop herself falling for this unconditional love.
I don't want pain to be the way you walked out of my life.
She shook her head & pulled him closer.. gesture promising enough to never leave.
They lifelessly hung on to each other.. consoling the wounded souls... soon his hug turned their envelope into a intense moment & they lost themselves..& they did! they made love like never before. His touched every bit of her ..claiming her.. his tears drenched her..as her soul was soaked in his love.

updates

but yeh kya yeh bhi end

chakar kya he jaldi batao

Edited by cute-aly - 12 years ago
muski plzz update this too 
muski you are updating...???

I always miss your updating status... busy dear.. thats y..

please update soon dear..

waiting waiting..