Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved that finally he did open his mouth and shut others...

but will she actually leave him???  I think she is doing a mistake...  she is committing a mistake by leaving him...even after knowing that she is all that he wants to live his life... she is all that matters to him...that she is the only one who can sooth his pain...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, painful , emotional part.
who is in much more pain,
Geet or maan.
 for me both r in pain.
 both r suffering
 they r connected by their pain.
that dev, shameless man, who dare he come there .
 he never love geet, he just want to spoil her life .,
nothing more
 he killed maaneet's unborn child now come there to spoil maaneet's life,
 I want some one beat dev right , left center.

but i was stunned by maan's family sply priya,
 she is mother of maan but never understand him
 always giving blame to maan now when dev said something just again said something to geet and want to break maaneet's relationship.
Seriously , she is beyond my understanding.
 she never trust or understand her own son, maan.
maan is too much in pain,
 he lost his child now another shock.
 too much pain for maan.
 feel sad for him,

geet already falls in love and has feelings for maan but can't realized or not want to accept it.
 she feared about it
 whatever happen to her in past after with geet,
it's very tough for her.
she loved maan that's y she don't want to give him more pain but
 unknowingly maan is in pain.
 geet can't think now , as she is too much in pain.
 her life is totally mess due to that dev then some how with maan her relationship is going and they dream about their child when another shock come to their , her life.
 and their child snatched from them.
Their dream broken now.
 geet is broken now.
she needs some time to understand everything.
 she needs to realize her love for maan and maan unconditional love for her.
hope maan's pain will reduce soon .
 hope geet's pain will reduce soon.
 hope maaneet's pain will reduce soon.
 continue soon.

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very sad update.😭. plsss i hope geet does not leave him and geet and maan should speak to each other bringing out their emotions and feelings for each other.plsss continue soon.
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another painful update. Dev is just good for nothing. Came all the way to complicate everything. Loved the way maan stood by her when priya chased her out. NOOO dont make her leave. She is in confuse state. Why maan isnt saying anything. Is she really going to leave 😭
maansi007 thumbnail
yayyy waitinggg waitinggg waitinggg...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy...me waitinggg...πŸ˜›
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-Ehtesaab-

she didn't want to give him pain any more... she wanted to relief him of all the misery. She carried her suitcase & walked pass him.. he stood numb!!!
she painfully walked across.. his heart ached to hold her back.. her heart pounded for his one call.. his guilt ..his anger on self didn't let him form those letters into words .. aching ' his soul..cried...giving in to his love.. matjavoo
her foot step froze hearing the pain in that one word..so much of pain.. all the pain was poured into it... the pain she caused.. she always knew she did.. today she came in face with it!!in real.. it was impossible to bear than she expected it to be.
I am sorry..I shouldn't have left u alone their.. I am really sorry he fell on his knees.. holding her hand that hung next to her sides... kissed them.. her hands felt drenched in his tears drenching her heart.. I am sorry.. I couldn't take care of our baby.
she looked at him in shock.. all this while he was angry..on self for leaving her alone..not at her!! he trusted her..he didn't even once question her, wat the hell was his wife doing with some one else!!
mujhe chod ke mat javoo.. main tumhare bina jee nahi sakta..he inched closer on his knees.
She immediately sat on her knees & hugged him.
Main jaan tha hoon..it was pain in love that forced me to seduce you, take you into my world, mold and console you...but trust me it is love that emotional bond that holds me to you.
She looked at him in awe... she knew it he loves her..  but even now.. to this extend..her heart felt heavy hearing those words. She couldn't stop herself falling for this unconditional love.
I don't want pain to be the way you walked out of my life.
She shook her head & pulled him closer.. gesture promising enough to never leave.
They lifelessly hung on to each other.. consoling the wounded souls... soon his hug turned their envelope into a intense moment & they lost themselves..& they did! they made love like never before. His touched every bit of her ..claiming her.. his tears drenched her..as her soul was soaked in his love.

he slid into her inner recesses and branded her yet again for life. He came in slow, savoring every moment when they were finally joined as one in the most primal of ways, he touched her very core lovingly

And when they couldn't bear the pleasure and the pain any longer, he took her on a wild ride. They rode the wave of exquisite pain filled pleasure, drove and rode it till, at last, they found release in each other. All they could remember now was each other.. their being complete together.. the grief of their loss.. the pain of their pain love lost..tears followed.. as they kissed each others tears away... hugging crying cuddling.. nuzzling rolling over each other in love ..not in pain...soothing each other.

Next morning..
he kissed her forehead.. I love u he whispered ..like new beginning of a new life.. like a sunshine after the never ending darkness..
she looked at him.. & she hesitated .. she wanted to say something..
he kissed her lips.. I know u need some time.
Her hands slipped around his bare torso sealing their n***d body together.

4 months had passed Geet had started her own IT company with her own funds from her sponsors. No one in the family questioned her following maan's firm statement the other day. Maan had given the space she required to work on her company. She was working madly like a machine. She spend more than 16-18hrs  a day building her business. He knew there was something that was driving her ' something that was unknown.. but he knew she needed that.. needed that to gain all that she has lost ..& thats the only way he could be hers.

Finding self.. finding those lost years of hers in love & trust was more than anything else to her. ...accountability!!! estesaab!!!

her IT firm did very well & she was giving tuff competition to the mid size IT firms with her quality of work. Maan could see a killing instinct in her. A burning of self..with every sucesss..she was getting rude..cunning .. hard core business person.. though nothing between them had changed.. he just silently stood by her.. like always.. but this time he was dam sure nothing will go out of control, he will not let anything go beyound them..

-BLOG ehtesaab part 24-

Precap
Ehtsaab Ends

-PREV  PART 23   NEXT  PART 25 & EPILOGUE-
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivated me & helps me to write more
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
r
edited
------------------------------------

first..let me enjoy.....i am first...i am first...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³..i know i know..i am being all...πŸ€ͺ...but i am so happy...πŸ˜ƒ

now...awesome part...lovely...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

when maan said matjavo..i was like...😭😭..he was in so much pain...the love os his life leaving him...no way...

n then he said sorry...😭😭...now geet understood what was in him that was making him angry...he was angry coz he was blaming himself...

when he said...but trust me it is love that emotional bond that holds me to you..how can any1 not believe him..he was saying it frm his heart...for the first time i think geet realized the depth of his feeling...

geet also promised him by her action that she will never leave him...me all...😳..n πŸ˜­..tears of joy this time...πŸ˜†

they made love in pain, the sorrow, the tears, all of it just cocooned them...it felt like souls meeting never to part again...😳😳

she still didnt say anything the next morning...but i dont think she needs to say anything to him...he has always understood her...without her being vocal abt it...

he realized that she has to find her own way...like she has to accomplish something...her zeal is driving her towards that goal...n i believe she is close to achieve it...

he has n will always stand by her...no matter what...coz she is too precious to lose...

i wonder if the family's behaviour has changed towards her???

what...what...what...😲😲😲...ehtesaab ends ...so soon...no ...😭😭...aisa na karo na...😭...

deewangi...ended...TM...abt to end...Ehtessab..will end in next part...😭...plz tell me u r working on a new story..plz...

cant wait for the next part...update soon...n once again...me first...πŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti_l - 12 years ago
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome part

im all in tears😭

craziekudi thumbnail
wow!!

that was a mindblowing confession!!!

it ends... dont muskaan!! why are u doing this!!