-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Your imagination is well portrayed in form of Ehtesaab...well done👏...But Muskan...enough of pain not able to take it...😭
Last 2 updates were really humiliating...the baby is no more and no happiness in Maneet life what so ever.

That Dev...R*****, *******🤬...😡. He is the one actually killing that baby and now...how dare he walk in to Khuranas and claim Geet as his wife...how can he? he is the one who filed for divorse and now...kis haq se?

I am reading Ehtesaab as I am dieng to see happiness in Maneet's life.

he is bearing too much...and still ever1 thinks he is at fault ...

and that !@##&^&*_((**() has the nerve to come to get her ...

but please i dont want her to go away from her life.. cant he get back to his old self and make her stay by force... he protected her all the way, cant she just do this thing for him and give thier relationship a chane... deep down she is also longing for him
dev the shameless creature ,i hate him and maan geet wen will u understand his love for u
That was full of anguish.

uss Dev mein maar daalongi ...😡

Maan needs to talk to her ...to stop her.

wonderful update!!!
rula diya bahut rula diya...

kyun rulathe ho... maan aur geet ko jab teen labz dono ko aisa jod sakthe hai hi koi bhi nahi aayega.. tutne keliye...

how will maan live without geet

how will geet live without maan's embrace...

how will these two reduce their pain!!!

bachao... muskaan in dono ko bachaooo
what is happening in maneet's life???...its all mixed up!

why can't geet understand maan???...why can't she understand the fact that maan wants her more than anything????...

here maan is fighting for geet and there she is going away from him!

poor maan!...plzz knock some sense in geet!

continue soon!
This was awesome .. I know she loves him too but she hasnt realized it yet .. I dun want her to leave .. Y cant he just hold her hand and hug her .. cry out their pain and comfort each other
Wonderful update... but very sad

😭

Geet is leaving the house,,, but i just hope she doesnt go with dev... poor maan... :((((

but loved the intense emotions... loved the way maan stood by her against his own mom... and loved the thought of geet (she carried the baby in the womb and he in his heart)...

i just hope you come with a surprise dear... u have not mentioned tht she is leaving with dev... so me thinking she not leaving with dev... oh god... hope my wish comes true...

OMG  everybody  knows  truth  n  geet  is  gonaa  leave  maan😕...
looking   fwd...

awsome yaar...geets marriage life again broken ???