Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ’”...* *sigh**... waiting for this to pass.
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
again such a sad part di...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.. geet is actually irritating me.. y isnt she understanding his luv for her.. dev is such a cheapo... hated priya's reaction... hope maan stops her frm leaving...continue soon
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ek to first comment karne to nahi mila...upar se..itni sad update...babaji...😭 πŸ˜­

ye sab kya ho raha hai...

na geet ki pain dekhi jaati hai na maan ki...πŸ˜”

y doesnt she accept that she loves maan..she knows it in her heart...but still thinks that dev was or is her love...

that dev...uski...to...🀬

he has the guts to come here n say all this..

n maans mom...wow..kya mamta jaagi hai...apne bete ki aankhon me pehle ye nahi dekha na samjhne ki koshish ki n now saying leave her...

how can she...how can he...he can never...

so what if she goes away frm him...he will always b ther for her...like a shodow to be emerged out or like her angel who is there just to soothe her pain n take it all in him...

cant see them separate...not coz of geet but coz of maan coz he loves her too much..more than life itself...

babaji...plz tell muskan to make everything gud gud..at least kuch hope to dikhye hume ki aage acche din hi aane waalen hain...

nahi to itni sad updates padh padh ke..main khud sad hone lagi hun...phir mujhe TM ki tarah isse bhi sanyas lena padega...

PS -- awesome update...loved the way u potrayed the emotions, the anguish, the anger, the doubts, the denial, teh want, the need...just mindblowing...u r truly an amazing writer...hats off to u...πŸ‘πŸ‘

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let her go and stay with dev he will give all love respect to her which he gave in past , maan toh pagal hai har eak se geet ke liye fight kar raha hai geet please do and give him one time pain so he will make him self prepare you are hurting him unnecessary ..he love you like mad man and you dont understand him at all/

awesome update dear love it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I am not saying its painful bec geet made it painful
Edited by monikaseth - 12 years ago
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

why anyone just kill this dev the b🀬😑

i dont know what to say im heart broken to read this part... i dont like geet for always taking maan's love for granted. n now just left him like their relation was nothing for her mayb her reasons are rite from her point of view but for me a big NO!!!

in all this she was the main victim but still...

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maaneet_09

res

EDIT

😭😭😭😭
i have only tears for maan... ugh how can geet be sooo harsh towards him. my heart goes out for that poor soul, maan... plzzz di let geet see some proper light i cannot bear to see maan like this πŸ˜‘😭

very nice update but very saddd di 

PS: ME FIRST YAYYY πŸ₯³

I can understand ur POV for Maan's pain ... but given the current circumstances which Geet is going through ... no one can think straight ... her life has taken such turns and mostly for worse ... she has practically lost herself ... forget about being logical when someone's going thru such extreme pain ... its impossible to think at all ...   

she herself cant fathom wat she is going through how will she give in to Maan ... but despite all this she still thinks about him .. as in she knows that he is madly in love with her ... thats why she has taken this decision of leaving him ... since at this stage of life after loosing so much ... she is not in a state to give anything to anyone ... not for now atleast ... she desperately needs to gather herself ... 

sorry for my prolonged bak bak ... dunno if i made sense at all  πŸ˜†
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely but sad update::
Loved how maan spoke up for his wife wen priya was telling her to get out,,,wanted to kill that dev grrr
Oh no geet is leaving,,hope maan stops her
Cont soon Xx...
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww... it was a sad sad update... :(
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
muskan diii😭
u always make me cry reading this
cnt even write wt im feeling nw