Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Muskan...wondeful update! Hate Dev, ehat is his problem? Now that Geet is happy he wants her back as he needs her...disgusting. Geet needs to realise her feelings for Maan...!! Do update soon n pm wen u do
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved d part...
awesome...
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when will this pain end Muskan???

when are you planning to end their pains and sorrows...  it was so painful to read the last segment...wheh she was all the while waiting for Dev he never showed up and now when she was having a little bit of feeling for Maan ...he jumped in front of her... I really feel for Maan...poor guy...he never ever voiced out his emotions and feelings for her...and always let her do what she wanted jus like now how he walked away silently without saying anything...

Muskan please please please...update next part real soon...I want o know what is gonna happen next...
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
YAAR UPDATE DIS TO PLZ I MEAN MERA WALA PREETTY PLZ I WANT TO C D TURMN OF MANEET RELATIONSHIP...
mchopra thumbnail
Muskaan.u wanna kill her..kill her..but not with the pain that she bears everyday..just take away everyone from her(baby and mann) and she will die withing days..atleast it will be better the the pain that she takes in every sec of the day..
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
That was a really painful update.. Waiting for the next part..😍
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg... these cliffhangers always leave me wanting more!! great update... plz continue soon
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...liked the part where dev was suffering for his deeds...but plz dont craete a misunderstanding between maneet...update soon
sanul thumbnail
πŸ’”can't bear maan's pain he never question her😭😭😭😭😭😭 how she can allow dev the bas**** to touch her 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑dev is the one na whose lawyer disgrace geet in the court & he want to slap geet after getting the divorce  how can she loves dev after so much happen😑😑😑😑 plz plz clear the all doubt of geet so she can loves maan whole heartly 😳😳😳not dev 😑😑😑& plz make her cry so she can throw out all her pain of past πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”& lead a new life with Maan her loving husband.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
the pain geet n maan r suffering is written very well by u