Fan Fictions

-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 24

CrystalSaya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
UNFAIR TO MAAN...USSE SIRF DARD HI MILEGA...!!!...UFF I HATE LOVE...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imaastha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...
Just luv da way maan bears so much pain for his love...
yun mujhe se itna pyar karthen hain aap? He was dumb stuck with her question.. question he himself didn't have an answer for aakhir kab taak? He cupped her face & kissed her forehead... jab taak yeh saans hain tab taak aapki pyar ki koi seema kyun nahi? & hit his chest.. He chuckled.. kisi ne mujh se kaha tha.. when did lines come between love something I didn't know about then.. probably because I never felt it then, something I never experienced it then, now I know... she was lost in those words.. when did lines come between love! wat she told him them.. Aap ko dard nahi hota,..she asked painfuly hota hain bahut hota hain.. tumhare aanko main aanso dehk kar.. in aanko main udasi dehk kar. bahot dard hota hain. oh Maan iss dard ka main babaji ko kya javab doon g he pulled her closer in his embrace.. tumhe kisi ko javab deni ki zarorat nahi
dis part was amazing...
Wonderin y geet still being indifferent...
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mindblasting part...loved it.
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it's so awesome yaar 
loved it so much muski
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing , Fantastic, Mind blowing , Pain full but full of respect and love inside they both have ...i am glad geet married with maan i know he will help her to come out from her all pain and sad life ...thank you muskaan for this part and pm 
Dilsay thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear for the PM and a mind blowing update...
I was waiting to read this update...

Maan's character in this FF is out of this world ...you have charaterized him so well that I have fallen for this MAAN...
I am speechless...he loves her so much that he cannot thing beyond her... he is possessive about her, he cares for her, she is his life...
its not that she is carrying his child its his true and selfless love for her that he can go to any extent to give happiness to her without hoping to get any thing in return ...

Bravo Muski for creating this Maan...
continue soon
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏Loved it👏 Loved it 👏Loved it...👏

This content was originally posted by: muskanp

Kyun mujhe se itna pyar karthen hain aap?
He was dumb stuck with her question.. question he himself didn't have an answer for
aakhir kab taak?
He cupped her face & kissed her forehead... jab taak yeh saans hain tab taak
aapki pyar ki koi seema kyun nahi? 
& hit his chest..
He chuckled..kisi ne mujh se kaha tha.. when did lines come between love
something I didn't know about then.. probably because I never felt it then, something I never experienced it then, now I know...
she was lost in those words.. when did lines come between love!!!!  this wat she told him them... 
Aap ko dard nahi hota,..she asked painfuly
hota hain bahut hota hain.. tumhare aanko main aanso dehk kar.. in aanko main udasi dehk kar.. mujhe bahot dard hota hain..
oh Maan iss dard ka main babaji ko kya javab doon gi
he pulled her closer in his embrace.. tumhe kisi ko javab deni ki zarorat nahi

finally they got married ...hope k ab woh dev phr nahi ajey apni prem katha ly kr 😡... 

u rocked again👍🏼 
MUSKAN

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they are married finally... awww loved it... maan is sooo cute... sooo sweet... he is being bad in the eye of his family jst 4 geet... n now his family cares 4 geet more than him... aww😍
btw i hate dat jerk dev... achha hua pichha chhuta us devIL se... how cud he let anyone insult geet ... dat geet who always lived 4 him... thought 4 him... she even didnt hire any lawyer or didnt say anything abt dev's extra marital affair... n he...😡...arggghhh 
achhi dhulai ki maan ne uski😊... i knw maan will bring his geet back in life 4 sure😃
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread
loved it
finally they r married
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant part.
 loved it.
geet become numb in pain,
geet's trust break by dev, geet's love humiliate by dev.
 too much love for dev, too much trust for dev but in return she only get  pain, humiliation and today is the last nail of the coffin .
today ever thing cross the limit.

Here maan is there for her in always to absorb her pain, reduce her pain.
 geet want to some peace and solace in maan's arms and hide herself in his arms.
and now this dev😡, shameless person, still he has the guts to come in front of geet to going neat to her.
maan done right thing to him.
maan should break his some bones.
maan will not protect geet more and never let that dev will come near to him

it's one month still geet is not in herself.
 now their wedding preparation start and the wedding day when priya come geet want to confesses or told about her past.
 but maan stop her and again proved his unconditional love for his geet.
geet also amazed to see it.
her respect for maan will defo increase.
 geet needs more time.
after wedding when dadi want to give her responsibility she politely refused and wants some time.
geet unknowingly and  unintentionally broke maan's dream but she is also in pain , like maan is also in pain.

loved this part. to beautiful , emotional,touching part.

Kyun mujhe se itna pyar karthen hain aap?
He was dumb stuck with her question.. question he himself didn't have an answer for
aakhir kab taak?
He cupped her face & kissed her forehead... jab taak yeh saans hain tab taak
aapki pyar ki koi seema kyun nahi?
& hit his chest..
He chuckled..kisi ne mujh se kaha tha.. when did lines come between love
something I didn't know about then.. probably because I never felt it then, something I never experienced it then, now I know...
she was lost in those words.. when did lines come between love!!!!  this wat she told him them...
Aap ko dard nahi hota,..she asked painfuly
hota hain bahut hota hain.. tumhare aanko main aanso dehk kar.. in aanko main udasi dehk kar.. mujhe bahot dard hota hain..
oh Maan iss dard ka main babaji ko kya javab doon gi
he pulled her closer in his embrace.. tumhe kisi ko javab deni ki zarorat nahi

loved it.
now geet need some more time to understand and forget about past it'll only happen by maan's love but it'll defo take lots of time.

continue soon.