-Ehtesaab- SSmaaneet EPILOGUE NOTE PG145 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by t_areeb

beautifully concieved and written

wish he could convince, that it is not a fake marriage at all

love her dialogues regarding ehtesab in court room, happy that she saw his true face, and may be come out of his trance,
thanxs a lot
glad u liked it
court room part tried to keep to simple & real...
fake marriage..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• lets see😳..
how long they call it fake😲
In whole part geet' behaviour thought were only irritating me a lot...πŸ˜”

I know she loved him a lot...8 years relations says many things... wo avv dev se bohut kuch expect kar raha hain aur wo uski perspective se jayez v hain...lekin maan...uska kya...geet usko sirf apni pain dur kadneka ek way samajh lia...wo maan k sath bed share kar raha hain baby k bare main bat kad raha hain aur dev k favourite color ki dress pad raha hain dev se avv v umeed kad raha hain...thats not fair...very wrong...very very wrong...ek relation se puri tarase azad nehi hota to wo insaan kavv dusri relation main apni 100% nehi de sakta...aur happy v nehi reh sakta...pehli bar they made love that logical but sencond time...its not fair for maan...wo dard main tha aur geet uska dard dur kadna chahthithi, aur v to way hota hain dard dur kadna ka...physically i kyun...its only my opinion that mentally bondness pehle hona chahiye physical ka badme...really feel sad...maan k lie...ha ha vai geet k lie v.ye main kaise vul sakti hu k kisiko apni sabkuch lutake pyar kadu itni saal se aur uski reply ye ho...but ye ekdin ho na hi tha.jitna pyar geet dev se kya dev ne nehi.isi lie ye relation tut gaya.but maaneet ka relation kav nehi tutega.ha avi sirf maan pyarkadta hain par ekdin geet v kadega. atlast again geet ko second time lm nehi kadna chahiyethi...πŸ˜’

first of all...congrats on new thread...

hhhmmm so finally she is out of that relation to be bound in a new one with Maan...

I really loved their cute little talks about their baby...and him being there for her in court room with out making her obvious of his presence...

I loved how he patiently waited for her fight her war...and opened his arms for her as soon as she managed to win it...to welcome her to a new world where there is love and respect for her only...
Congratulations Graphic #18
on da new tread!!!! i super super super luv this FF!!!
Congrats for the new thread Muskan...Lovely part...It felt so nice to see (read ) Geet giving it back to Dev...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
maan was there...giving her strength indirectly!!

loved it 
oh muski
you u made me happy today
finally dev n geet are divorced
lovely update

hey nice update...this dev is really discusting...hate him to the core
update soon w8ing
awesum ff
maan is very different in this ff from his angry young man attitude
im happy both didnt accuse each other for the baby 
hope geet gets over that stupid dev soon 
update soon 
waiting eagerly 

shruti
congrats for new thread...
dev is such a πŸ€¬
i can't believe that she still hope that dev will come to her...
one question...does maan's family know about geet's past?
depressing ff...want to see some nice maaneet moments...
but i guess we have to wait , till geet fall for maan..