Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

242 Mayur Paradi$e - JaAgE JaAgE ArMaAn HaIn (Page 133)

crazy_artian Senior Member
crazy_artian
crazy_artian

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
veruthe onnumalla they brought her back only 4 the trp's.ennalum how could they think of bumping off her characterAngry

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_artian

veruthe onnumalla they brought her back only 4 the trp's.ennalum how could they think of bumping off her characterAngry
athu sariya..avarude plan back fire cheythappozzha bodham vannathu..even now I hate those ppl..they had no idea abt who had majority of the fans and who wer the real starsAngry
crazy_artian
crazy_artian

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

athu sariya..avarude plan back fire cheythappozzha bodham vannathu..even now I hate those ppl..they had no idea abt who had majority of the fans and who wer the real starsAngry
so true.pakshe sudhir seema all liked rati only yaar
crazy_artian
crazy_artian

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushisati

ONE more thing i have noticed is that after mjht in every intv of arjun he has spoken abt rati..
kaha na khai rati ka naam to aata hi he...
Yeah..and he praise her loads in his blog each tym..and the way he always leans to her during ivs..that tt iv..my god..i died watchng it..BlushingDay Dreaming
me to...Embarrassed
wat am i left bhind 4 .me too.and that itvf interview in which he was wishing rati.i wonder wat happened to himBlushing
wat can he do yaar?he jst cant hide his feelings anymore..LOL
enna y can't he just tell that?
edo..wat if rati gets angry?he cant take such big risksSmile
yeh rati bhi naaAngryno i can't get angry at my di
edo..in a seg Jun tld na wen he went to Australia she called him day and night and disturbed him..do u thnk Rati really called him?athu sathyanenkil enikkurappa dat she lyks him..Embarrassed
i m damn sure that she called him.junte vaayilninnu ariyathe veenu poyatha.he was trying to make her jealous by talking about beautiful girls in australia.i am also sure ki rati likes him .btw did u notice?he luvs to address her as his wifeBlushing
yeahEmbarrassed..she tld na that when he cms to set he'll ask where's my wife?and always behaves like her husband nly..cho chweetEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
yeah he told na come bach to life of lover...husbandDay Dreaming.btw where did she tell this yaar.i 4gotErmm
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Dats wat i dnt understand..who wanted her out of the show?And why didnt Sudhir Sharma speak against it?He has the right to so..
crazy_artian
crazy_artian

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Dats wat i dnt understand..who wanted her out of the show?And why didnt Sudhir Sharma speak against it?He has the right to so..
yeah Ermm.btw monaya fans r so lucky naa
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged

ONE more thing i have noticed is that after mjht in every intv of arjun he has spoken abt rati..
kaha na khai rati ka naam to aata hi he...
Yeah..and he praise her loads in his blog each tym..and the way he always leans to her during ivs..that tt iv..my god..i died watchng it..BlushingDay Dreaming
me to...Embarrassed
wat am i left bhind 4 .me too.and that itvf interview in which he was wishing rati.i wonder wat happened to himBlushing
wat can he do yaar?he jst cant hide his feelings anymore..LOL
enna y can't he just tell that?
edo..wat if rati gets angry?he cant take such big risksSmile
yeh rati bhi naaAngryno i can't get angry at my di
edo..in a seg Jun tld na wen he went to Australia she called him day and night and disturbed him..do u thnk Rati really called him?athu sathyanenkil enikkurappa dat she lyks him..Embarrassed
i m damn sure that she called him.junte vaayilninnu ariyathe veenu poyatha.he was trying to make her jealous by talking about beautiful girls in australia.i am also sure ki rati likes him .btw did u notice?he luvs to address her as his wifeBlushing
yeahEmbarrassed..she tld na that when he cms to set he'll ask where's my wife?and always behaves like her husband nly..cho chweetEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
yeah he told na come bach to life of lover...husbandDay Dreaming.btw where did she tell this yaar.i 4gotErmm
Even i dnt rem it..i thnk dat iv cm a few days after d marriage..Tongue
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

yeah Ermm.btw monaya fans r so lucky naa
Really very lucky ppl..they had no pblms in the show as well as they r a real life couple..hw can we Artians be soo unlucky?namukkelavarkkum orumichu kandaka saniyano?Confused

Go to top