242 Mayur Paradi$e - JaAgE JaAgE ArMaAn HaIn - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Surbhi123

there was a time even mayur threads were completed in a day...but now everyone think that we should make cc...they are atleast 6 mayur cc...out of which 3 have crossed 100...and 3 are 20 above to...excluding the delusional one...waise to woh bhi 12 threads tak hain...and fc's alag sxe hain...agar sabko add kar do...to it will like more than 700 even...πŸ˜†...but the thing is i wanted the paradise to reach...😍
and in our forum...i think we are more than 30 threads gahead from the sgian group...😊...😊

I also wanted Paradise to reach 😳 Isliye I come here onlyπŸ˜† Or else ive seen all those CC's .. I also post on the FC but no one comments there except me and Preeti
But MayUr fan following is HUGE .. its just that they are all over the place
Im sure we're ahead of SG but they will always have MoNaya to talk about esp since they are a real couple now .. and ArTi haven't realized/confessed yet 😑 

waise toh main kash ke baarein mein jaanti nahi...never watched dmg as such...but itna pata hain...they are popular...agar mayurians ko koi competition deta hain to woh kash and maneet fans hain...

heavenly...'

She looks soo adorable 😳
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

I also wanted Paradise to reach 😳 Isliye I come here onlyπŸ˜† Or else ive seen all those CC's .. I also post on the FC but no one comments there except me and Preeti
But MayUr fan following is HUGE .. its just that they are all over the place
Im sure we're ahead of SG but they will always have MoNaya to talk about esp since they are a real couple now .. and ArTi haven't realized/confessed yet 😑 

i am happy for them...and about arti ...confess kare ya na kare...proud of them always...
hie sur ..hw r u ?? kon kon hai?? any newz...??

waise toh main kash ke baarein mein jaanti nahi...never watched dmg as such...but itna pata hain...they are popular...agar mayurians ko koi competition deta hain to woh kash and maneet fans hain...

😲 Never saw DMG ..! I mean I don't recommend the show anymore .. but DMG with KaSh is a MUST! I don't know if you'll like them but atleast watch a few episodes ..

Without KaSh, loving ArTi wouldn't have happened!

Oh yeaa SO MANY MaanEet fans ..