suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
kokila invites dawal at mm to say she has full confidence in him n is proud of him leaving urmilla n rashi gobsmacked ðŸ˜†
dhawal in trouble  with cc 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yesterday when urmila said abt her kalakaari and plans i thought like it will never end and the track will not go further...

now i feel like their is thin line of hope...

one kalakaari before exceution its flopped...

next rashi kalakaari...were she wrote and give gopi i love ahemji...gopi already told koki that rashi gave wrote her and give...so after ahems embarsment and before shouting koki will rescue gopi...

and now i think koki teach gopi to write and read...

god knows...i think all these...but cv's wont...their contract with rashi and urmi is for 5 yrs i think
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_masti

yesterday when urmila said abt her kalakaari and plans i thought like it will never end and the track will not go further...

now i feel like their is thin line of hope...

one kalakaari before exceution its flopped...

next rashi kalakaari...were she wrote and give gopi i love ahemji...gopi already told koki that rashi gave wrote her and give...so after ahems embarsment and before shouting koki will rescue gopi...

and now i think koki teach gopi to write and read...

god knows...i think all these...but cv's wont...their contract with rashi and urmi is for 5 yrs i think

why the hell gopi does nt go to koki for help despite she telling her to do that repeatedly... is nt she supposed to be obedient... worst writers i have ever come across
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya so happy that koki  flop thier plan it was great scence