hope pihu doesn't accompany raga

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i am just wishing & praying to god that pihu doesn't accompany rudra & gauri/raga in the dhaba of mumbai where they will reach for the mahasangam episode😉i somehow have the feeling that pihu,her maasi and that chirkut ratnesh will try their level best to accompany raga in mumbai and will also not allow raga to go to mumbai so easily😡but onething which is wondering me is how will gauri alongwith rudra reach mumbai  ❓& why will raga reach to the dhaba of mumbai to celebrate manav & archana's marriage anniversary without any invitation❓and if raga will not reach mumbai to celebrate their marriage anniversary then for what purpose they will reach their that too alone😕because in yesterdays episode archana's mother gave invitation to everybody else excluding raga & her family😭i am just waiting patiently in order get all my answers😆just hoping & wishing that raga get a chance to spend some quality time with each other in mumbai and rudra doesn't remember pihu at all in gauri's sweet company😍Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont mind if they show the others more than Pihu, Rats and her maasi!
I hope , when they show Sangini , then only RaGa , how they spend the day "together"  and prepariing for "the wedding" of R and that...   .