Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

pre cap aham at work - Page 3

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: winter30

i've got a bad feeling that they might not show Ahem going to the jewllers and just go straight home because he is so mad.  I still think Gopi is going to be in the firing line.

I don't mind Gopi getting shouted at this time as it could result in Gopi getting a tutor and finally taught to read and write, why the Modi's haven't done it until now I don't know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I don't mind Gopi getting shouted at this time as it could result in Gopi getting a tutor and finally taught to read and write, why the Modi's haven't done it until now I don't know.

fingers crossed that she does get a tutor. I was wondering has it been a year since Gopi and Ahem been married ??
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvfreak86

Ya may be from the signature or some thing he can find out!!!! let hope for some thing

I sure CV already forget that track long time ago. Cv are so dumbo to remember last year's track. Forget it Ahem will not find out abt that necklace. We are thing to long. Edited by Nancygomes - 12 years ago
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ohhh i am just too scared to watch monday's episode i have no hope of ahem's heart melting any time soon i have been keeping myself optimistic but really after today's episode i am scared something bad will happen to gopi and i have no hope really 
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ahem will shout at Gopi badly and she will finally decide to leave the house!!!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suk i think nothing will happen they will keep on laughing and aham will put his hankerchief in his pocket