pre cap aham at work - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
i hope everyone thinks that rashi is in love with ahem  ...somehow...  i thiught when jigar found the paper ahems name wasn it   ...but it was torn off...
i think ahem will not scold gopi as he knows she is illiterate if he scolds then koki will come to know thst ahi had don it as gopi had said with koki that she had learnt to write ahems name with the help of rashi
i m thinking how he will react after noticing gopi again in trouble
he's surely going to be very very angry, 
storm home and yell on gopi ! 
let the bitter  words flow in anger with tears in gopi's eyes.! 
smirk on rashi's face,
shock in kokila's eyes! 
and hetal as usual in CONFUSION mode. 

end of story. that's basically it on monday. nothing new is going to happen. 

even though Ahem knows she can't write, he will  think that she learnt it from rashi so that she can write I LOVE YOU AHEMJI and impress him, his will just misunderstand her as usual ! 

-Pooja

i think ahem will be angry and shouts at gopi and then kokila ji ask them what happen and when she knows she scold rashi because she knows gopi do this with the help of rashi... Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
Ok...I'm confused. What does the purchase at the jewellery store have in correlation to Gopi being reprimanded by Ahem (for stitching confessions of love on his clothing)?

I realize it will all be the usual "much ado about nothing" drama. But I'm curious...
Originally posted by minareena

Ok...I'm confused. What does the purchase at the jewellery store have in correlation to Gopi being reprimanded by Ahem (for stitching confessions of love on his clothing)?

I realize it will all be the usual "much ado about nothing" drama. But I'm curious...

Because the first fight between Gopi and Aham occurred because of a necklace purchased by Kinjal from the family jewellers (that Aham is going to for the first time since their marriage, in the next episode to be aired on Monday 23/05/11), Kinjal bought this jewellery pretending to be Gopi and signed for it when delivered as Gopi Modi (but Gopi cannot write), she then told Gopi the jewellery was a gift from Aham, it cost 50,000 rupees, Aham got the bill and came and blasted Gopi and told her he would never buy her anything as he is not in love with her, he loves someone else and that person's name is Anita, he accused her of ordering the necklace herself and pretending it was a gift from him.

We are all excited, well most of us, that he will find out from the jeweller about that necklace some more and come to know that his wife Gopi did not order it.

So this is just another positive for Gopi in Aham's eyes. 
Well, upon realising what Jigar and his clients where amused with, his immediate reaction will be to grab his handkerchief quickly and stuff it into his pocket to save him further embarrassment and continue with the meeting professionally.

He will return home after going to the jeweller as his mum had instructed him to do so. When he is alone with Gopi alone in the room he will ask her, getting her carefully explain. Hopefully Koki arrives on the scene to save Gopi.

The reason why I think is that:
one, he is aware that Gopi cannot read and write,
two, someone would have helped her with the lettering, and
three he will quietly check to know whether she understood what she had written. 

However, this seems just too much of patience from Ahem as his temper flares up at the drop of a hat. Will his temper have the better of him here?
I'm really impatient to see his reaction on Monday, and what will materialise at the jewellers too.
i've got a bad feeling that they might not show Ahem going to the jewllers and just go straight home because he is so mad.  I still think Gopi is going to be in the firing line.